Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

rawn wrote:
    "Didn't want the holiday to end so I randomly booked us in here for tonight as a little surprise ðŸ˜ðŸ˜႒ðŸ˜႒😎😘😘😘😘😘 hope u like it 😠**tagged girlfriend"

Have to say, that is nauseating... trying to impress his FB friends more than his actual gf who is sitting right in front of him!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭The Young Wan

I honestly don't think I will forget this for as long as I am on this earth.

During Ophelia, when it all had died down, my aunt put up a status (one of the ones with text over a coloured background so you knew she meant business): "stoem over phew hope all my REAL FRIENDS AND FAMILY are ok"

Unfortunately, the partner of someone in the locality was one of the casualties of the storm. Well fcuk me, auntie was FALLING OVER HERSELF to prove she was chief mourner, the bereaved's best mate.

As long as I am on this earth, I think that will stay with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

I mean it's particularly classy or anything but I think it's oddly sweet. He's so excited.

He’s very excited until the mother of the child asks him for some of his Morrisseys drinking money to buy some formula.
    Then he’s out the door and down the road like Linford Christie.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,356 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Great

As soon as costume pics end, graduation pics start

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

Found this hilarious. An Irish Times article about the people being evacuated from blanchardstown shopping centre has a photo with police cars and people outside.

A woman writes in the comment section "Love it !!! Great pic x" to which someone replies "I think you're replying to the wrong picture.."

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

Martial r ings r Sturridge r benteke? Are u sick? How do ye stomach Utd producing these players????? What ye d do to be able to do this!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Martial r ings r Sturridge r benteke? Are u sick? How do ye stomach Utd producing these players????? What ye d do to be able to do this!

That would probably be a great post if only I knew what the fcuk it was about

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭via4

A picture of a guy doing the rounds on fb a Dad saying where does this guy live he’s messaging my 10 year old.
    Now I get the anger but the guy actually writes he’s not taking it to the police he’s guna find the man & sort him out himself pure stupidity

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

coolhull wrote: »
    That would probably be a great post if only I knew what the fcuk it was about

(Probably) Irish people getting their knickers in a twist over players developed by American owned English teams who actually didnt develop a single one of those 4 players (afaik)

So yeah...

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

via4 wrote: »
    A picture of a guy doing the rounds on fb a Dad saying where does this guy live he’s messaging my 10 year old.
    Now I get the anger but the guy actually writes he’s not taking it to the police he’s guna find the man & sort him out himself pure stupidity

His 10 year old has a phone??!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

drake70 wrote: »
    His 10 year old has a phone??!

I think most 10 year olds have a phone at this stage. And you don't necessarily need a phone either. He could be messaging the kid on a tablet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Friend had eggs thrown at her car on Halloween and posted a picture. Comment underneath:

"omg dats like so on call fur"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭De Bhál

Fone is broke if it Lukin for me txt me on dis

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Fone is broke if it Lukin for me txt me on dis

New phone who dis? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Loughc wrote:
    New phone who dis?

Nu fone hu dis!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

Well.. I've just had an education welfare officer round. Because she hasn't been in. Monday we were all heavily congested, headachey etc. Tuesday, as we were all waiting by the door ready to leave she needed the toilet. So off she went to the toilet and had one runny poo, not a tummy bug just the once.. so I text her dad and he phoned the school as my microphone is broken where he was told she must be off for 48 hours. Fair enough.. not ideal.. and I understand why but I believe it should be down to parents discretion to some degree, surely? I wouldn't dream of sending her in if she was too poorly or if I believed she was in the slightest contagious. Anyways. So today.. again ready to leave. Literally about to go out the door and she puked from a bout of coughing. Like me she easily pukes. We're all still snotty. So I spoke to school and was told she can't go in tomorrow. Even though it's not a bug. Like.. I have so much I need to do. I wanted my house pristine on Monday and want to do a big shop, need to go to doctors and other stuff. I'd rather her be in school lol (as much as I love her haha) and more importantly I want her to get the most out of her education as she possibly can.
    Anyway, the woman was fair and doing her job. I appreciate that.. but was mentioned I was at Longleat Safari Park. Being the saddo I am I keep tickets etc for kids keepsakes (geek). Like I have the other four times I've taken her to Longleat Safari and pretty much everywhere else we've ever been, also done the live videos on here. Still have the boarding passes hung round my rearview mirror, too. Not sure if some parent or school teacher has come to presumptuous conclusions about the date I went on the mainland but I have all the proof. I've only had her off school term time when we went abroad twice.
    Fed up with feeling penalised. When I'm 60 seconds late for school I look like some ****ty parent who isn't too fussed about being punctual (which is so far from the truth!) Or days off I feel like I'm not believed. Actually considered taking a picture of her vomit on my kitchen floor this morning.
    Ever feel you just don't fit the mold?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Well.. I've just had an education welfare officer round. Because she hasn't been in. Monday we were all heavily congested, headachey etc. Tuesday, as we were all waiting by the door ready to leave she needed the toilet. So off she went to the toilet and had one runny poo, not a tummy bug just the once.. so I text her dad and he phoned the school as my microphone is broken where he was told she must be off for 48 hours. Fair enough.. not ideal.. and I understand why but I believe it should be down to parents discretion to some degree, surely? I wouldn't dream of sending her in if she was too poorly or if I believed she was in the slightest contagious. Anyways. So today.. again ready to leave. Literally about to go out the door and she puked from a bout of coughing. Like me she easily pukes. We're all still snotty. So I spoke to school and was told she can't go in tomorrow. Even though it's not a bug. Like.. I have so much I need to do. I wanted my house pristine on Monday and want to do a big shop, need to go to doctors and other stuff. I'd rather her be in school lol (as much as I love her haha) and more importantly I want her to get the most out of her education as she possibly can.
    Anyway, the woman was fair and doing her job. I appreciate that.. but was mentioned I was at Longleat Safari Park. Being the saddo I am I keep tickets etc for kids keepsakes (geek). Like I have the other four times I've taken her to Longleat Safari and pretty much everywhere else we've ever been, also done the live videos on here. Still have the boarding passes hung round my rearview mirror, too. Not sure if some parent or school teacher has come to presumptuous conclusions about the date I went on the mainland but I have all the proof. I've only had her off school term time when we went abroad twice.
    Fed up with feeling penalised. When I'm 60 seconds late for school I look like some ****ty parent who isn't too fussed about being punctual (which is so far from the truth!) Or days off I feel like I'm not believed. Actually considered taking a picture of her vomit on my kitchen floor this morning.
    Ever feel you just don't fit the mold?

This came to mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭The White Feather

1st November holy souls Day. Many people have passed away early. When we look at the sky, we LOVE the idea that they look back at us. We remember them often, at night, when we look at the stars ... a date ... a song ... a place ... a smell ...… A memory of those who left us ... ALWAYS LOVED, deeply missed ... Post this as your status, if you have someone keeping an eye on you from above2665.png2665.png2665.png2665.png

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭shoegal1

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Seen in the comments of a post that had nothing to do with dresses...what the what???[/font][/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The appropriate length for all necklines on any woman’s clothing is 4 in a half inches above the cleavage. And all [/font][/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]real dresses have straps. It’s what helps hold the dress up over your boobs so it doesn’t fall off your boobs. And once a woman turns age 32 than those straps become sleeves. All the hoes out there that dress like hookers need to do their research before buying clothes and need to buy age appropriately, modestly, conservatively, and sophisticatedly. Cause that is how a real woman dresses. A real woman wouldn’t walk around half naked and call it dressed.[/font][/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

shoegal1 wrote: »
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Seen in the comments of a post that had nothing to do with dresses...what the what???[/font][/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The appropriate length for all necklines on any woman’s clothing is 4 in a half inches above the cleavage. And all [/font][/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]real dresses have straps. It’s what helps hold the dress up over your boobs so it doesn’t fall off your boobs. And once a woman turns age 32 than those straps become sleeves. All the hoes out there that dress like hookers need to do their research before buying clothes and need to buy age appropriately, modestly, conservatively, and sophisticatedly. Cause that is how a real woman dresses. A real woman wouldn’t walk around half naked and call it dressed.[/font][/font]

Was this posted from Saudi Arabia?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭shoegal1

coolhull wrote: »
    shoegal1 wrote: »

Was this posted from Saudi Arabia?
    lol...a 26 yr old from California

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Wow, and here was me thinking Elliot Rodgers was dead.

Jaysus

jaysus.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Looks like a dislocated shoulder there, calm down Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

This seems to be doing the rounds again:

To all my Female Friends��
    Most of us are going through the next stage of our lives. We are at that age where we see the wrinkles, grey hair, extra pounds. We see the pretty 25 year olds and sigh. But, we were once 25, too, just like they will one day be our age. What they bring to the table with their youth and zest for life, we bring with our wisdom, experience and good hearts. For all we've been through earning each grey hair... coping with whatever else life has brought us over the years, we are SURVIVOR’S... we are WARRIORS... we are WOMEN. Like a classic car or fine wine. While our exterior may not be what it once was, it is traded for our spirit, our courage and our strength to enter this chapter of our lives with grace and pride for all we've been through and accomplished.
    Never feel bad about ageing. It is a privilege denied to many.
    Ladies, repost with your picture and age, I'm XX

drake70 wrote: »
    This seems to be doing the rounds again:

To all my Female Friends��
    Most of us are going through the next stage of our lives. We are at that age where we see the wrinkles, grey hair, extra pounds. We see the pretty 25 year olds and sigh. But, we were once 25, too, just like they will one day be our age. What they bring to the table with their youth and zest for life, we bring with our wisdom, experience and good hearts. For all we've been through earning each grey hair... coping with whatever else life has brought us over the years, we are SURVIVOR’S... we are WARRIORS... we are WOMEN. Like a classic car or fine wine. While our exterior may not be what it once was, it is traded for our spirit, our courage and our strength to enter this chapter of our lives with grace and pride for all we've been through and accomplished.
    Never feel bad about ageing. It is a privilege denied to many.
    Ladies, repost with your picture and age, I'm XX

no doubt countless replies of "no way you look your age babes" "stunnah"

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Swit swoo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

The next generation of tracksuit wearing reprobates already in full swing.

What chance does that kid have.

Jesus wept.

What chance indeed, most likely in ~5 years something like :

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

fussyonion wrote: »
    "MY SON BORN TODAY LITTLE WARRIOR LITTLE MMA IN THE MAKIN EIHGT PONDS 4OUNSES C*CK LIKE MY NOSE HAHA LITTLE CHAMP PALS FOR LIFE CANT WAIT TO TAKE YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PINT IN MORRISSEYS WERE ALL GOOD GREAT MEN AND SONS WERE MADE AND YOU WILL BE NO DIFFERENT MY SON BUY YOUR OWL FELLER A PINT AND WE MAY FIGHT N SCRAP BUT SON FOR LIFE"

And is this the Morrisseys ?

https://www.facebook.com/Morrisseys-Pub-139301399422623/

Looks like a lovely establishment ... I must remember to pop in for a glass of port and ask about local attractions next time I'm in Dublin.... while wearing my monocle and reading a copy of the Irish Times ....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Benildus

And is this the Morrisseys ?

https://www.facebook.com/Morrisseys-Pub-139301399422623/

Looks like a lovely establishment ... I must remember to pop in for a glass of port and ask about local attractions next time I'm in Dublin.... while wearing my monocle and reading a copy of the Irish Times ....

one of their posts:
    Ireland vs wheals qualifiers tonight drink Promoition while match is on 3 long necks for €10 and all pints €4

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement