Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Ireland vs wheals qualifiers tonight drink Promoition while match is on 3 long necks for €10 and all pints €4

:D Brilliant!
    You would expect a business to at least get it right!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

De Bhál wrote: »
    no doubt countless replies of "no way you look your age babes" "stunnah"

Nope. 6 likes, no comments :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭De Bhál

drake70 wrote: »
    Nope. 6 likes, no comments :D

Oh no...maybe she does look her age. The horror.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

What chance indeed, most likely in ~5 years something like :

****ing pikeys

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭eamonnq

jcd5971 wrote: »
    ****ing pikeys

Careful now.

• Advertisement

eamonnq wrote: »
    Careful now.

Down with this sort of thing

And is this the Morrisseys ?

https://www.facebook.com/Morrisseys-Pub-139301399422623/

Looks like a lovely establishment ... I must remember to pop in for a glass of port and ask about local attractions next time I'm in Dublin.... while wearing my monocle and reading a copy of the Irish Times ....

It was never going to be this Morrisseys in Abbeyleix somehow :pac:

sandymount-house.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

eamonnq wrote:
    Careful now.

Down with this sort of thing

It was meant as an insult to that crowd, not travellers or anything( are they traveller? Didn't sound like them)

I should have just said scum.
    Whatever you'd call them their horrible people anyway.

jcd5971 wrote: »
    It was meant as an insult to that crowd, not travellers or anything( are they traveller? Didn't sound like them)

I should have just said scum.
    Whatever you'd call them their horrible people anyway.

Poor kid , what chance has he got ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"the final countdown,, 10 more minutes and im home thanks bitta jasus"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Someone has a photo of a ballet ticket up for sale, along with:

"Hi everyone, I'll have a problems and I can't go. I'm already very sad that, buy and help me to be a little happier! Touch me in box. :) "

Touch me in box! :D:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

So let me see weman dont sexualy harras men
    Becouse they do touch men aswel in apropriately just saying

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

A member of a Cork family who are well known here for involvement in drug dealing and anti social behaviour is trying to get released from a prison sentence for money laundering as he claims to have terminal cancer. This family have set up a FB page to campaign for his release. The comments are pretty much what you'd expect especially those replying to someone who brought up his criminal convictions.

U are a very heartless person easy known u don't no how it feels u should never look down on any1 wen ur rearin kids urself der is murders and ppl rapin kids all over da country and dey are walkin free

every1 makes mistakes give that **** man the break he needs and home to his wife and family who are suffering just as he is ****** is the sounded man around and him and his family looks after ther own its about time people show him respect let ***** get the care he needs from his family and friebds instead of been in that horrible dark prison cell i hope this never comes to your door you horible tramp of a woman this is a lovely family and all there asking for is a break

A member of a Cork family who are well known here for involvement in drug dealing and anti social behaviour is trying to get released from a prison sentence for money laundering as he claims to have terminal cancer. This family have set up a FB page to campaign for his release. The comments are pretty much what you'd expect especially those replying to someone who brought up his criminal convictions.

U are a very heartless person easy known u don't no how it feels u should never look down on any1 wen ur rearin kids urself der is murders and ppl rapin kids all over da country and dey are walkin free

every1 makes mistakes give that **** man the break he needs and home to his wife and family who are suffering just as he is ****** is the sounded man around and him and his family looks after ther own its about time people show him respect let ***** get the care he needs from his family and friebds instead of been in that horrible dark prison cell i hope this never comes to your door you horible tramp of a woman this is a lovely family and all there asking for is a break

Times like this i think we deserve the political system and society we have. We consider the Americans to be a bit on the dim side but being completely honest we arent far off them.

Times like this i think we deserve the political system and society we have. We consider the Americans to be a bit on the dim side but being completely honest we arent far off them.

A few more gems.

I really hope he is left out he knows he has done wrong but he has a wife and too kids would they leave him home god love them my heart goes out to ye what world we living in like no douth if it was any of the government family they be out they really should be shamed of there self every person needs a 2nd chance leave the poor man home to he's family ��❤❤ keep yer head up high and fight to the end to get him home wishing ye all the best

(Replies to person who brought up his criminal convictions)

**** off the status with your big nose no1 asked u to comment so jog on ya evil ****

No heart at all some ppl don't give a **** lky its sad tbh

Put ur head in a bag after dat heartless comment.. vile human begin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Benildus

A few more gems.

I really hope he is left out he knows he has done wrong but he has a wife and too kids would they leave him home god love them my heart goes out to ye what world we living in like no douth if it was any of the government family they be out they really should be shamed of there self every person needs a 2nd chance leave the poor man home to he's family ��❤❤ keep yer head up high and fight to the end to get him home wishing ye all the best

(Reply to person who brought up his criminal convictions)

**** off the status with your big nose no1 asked u to comment so jog on ya evil ****

Is it a public group? Could one, if they were given the name of the group perhaps, browse it?? *hint, hint*

Benildus wrote: »
    Is it a public group? Could one, if they were given the name of the group perhaps, browse it?? *hint, hint*

Not sure if you can give the names here but Google Cork family money laundering.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

Not sure if you can give the names here but Google Cork family money laundering.

I found yer man handy enough, can’t find the FB page though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

The guys name is Johnathan Heaphy. The family were on the radio with Neil Prendeville and it's been reported on by the local media so don't think there's any issue with mentioning his name here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

darkdubh wrote: »
    The guys name is Johnathan Heaphy. The family were on the radio with Neil Prendeville and it's been reported on by the local media so don't think there's any issue with mentioning his name here.

Jaysus. Their English is not like our human English.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

Back story: A woman had her phone stolen at a house party, poor ladeens took a few pictures and got uploaded to samsung cloud. In turn the woman posted the photo of them asking if anyone knew them.. poor fella furthered on to comment on the post. Gotta love the irish eh?

433784.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Facebook Gold right there!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Seemingly two scrotes in my home town had a row last night, and one of them drew a hammer on the other one. The victim is a known addict who had his arm amputated for mis-use a few years ago. The back and forth varying accounts of events played out on FB and it is gas:

Scrote 1: Asleep in bed and dirty <SCROTE 2> attacked me with a rock hammer while I was asleep he a bet me on the back of the head an I in the face an arms scumbbag

Scrote 2: U tried it on with my woman and wouldn't stop harrassingj her after her telling u ten million times Ur the dirty scumbag u pulled weapons first and u were not asleep in the bed stop telling lies be a man about it...

Woman involved: Don't try make herself look like the innocent one u blamed him of robbing ye first and then u wouldn't leave me alone u started with drink and tablets in you we weren't going to stand there and take it u deserved what u got for acting the hardman and trying to go on with other people's beours #gardarat #tellinthebluesinblue #rass #slitheryslimeysnake #goreybeware

Anyway, scrote 1 had a picture of himself in A&E bandaged up (with his stump on show) and continued his defence: <SCROTE 2 NAME> attacked me with a rock hammer while I was asleep and now him n amy a' re try in to say I try to kiss her I would (sic) touch her wit amputated cock the ****in lying mutt.

I assume an amputated cock functions the very same as a dildo? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

Seemingly two scrotes in my home town had a row last night, and one of them drew a hammer on the other one. The victim is a known addict who had his arm amputated for mis-use a few years ago. The back and forth varying accounts of events played out on FB and it is gas:

I'm somewhat disappointed. I was waiting for one of them to call the other, 'Ya dirty sh1te in a bucket' :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Scrote 1: Asleep in bed and dirty <SCROTE 2> attacked me with a rock hammer while I was asleep he a bet me on the back of the head an I in the face an arms scumbbag

Scrote 2: U tried it on with my woman and wouldn't stop harrassingj her after her telling u ten million times Ur the dirty scumbag u pulled weapons first and u were not asleep in the bed stop telling lies be a man about it...

Woman involved: Don't try make herself look like the innocent one u blamed him of robbing ye first and then u wouldn't leave me alone u started with drink and tablets in you we weren't going to stand there and take it u deserved what u got for acting the hardman and trying to go on with other people's beours #gardarat #tellinthebluesinblue #rass #slitheryslimeysnake #goreybeware

Anyway, scrote 1 had a picture of himself in A&E bandaged up (with his stump on show) and continued his defence: <SCROTE 2 NAME> attacked me with a rock hammer while I was asleep and now him n amy a' re try in to say I try to kiss her I would (sic) touch her wit amputated cock the ****in lying mutt.

His stump?? Does that mean his p*ss pipe?!

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

His stump?? Does that mean his p*ss pipe?!

He's an amputee, it's mentioned early in the post!

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

Saw the family getting interviewed on the news the other night, was like something from Brass Eye

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Saw the family getting interviewed on the news the other night, was like something from Brass Eye

Are you talking about the family demanding that their loved one be released from prison as he has cancer?
    If whole generations of one family genuinely believe that the laws of the land don’t apply to them and that in fact laws and rules are all nonsense anyway, then this is what you get.
    They consider that selling drugs is actually indicative of their community spirit.
    People want to buy drugs and this family go to the bother of sourcing and supplying the drugs thus serving a public need.
    If lots of peoples lives are destroyed by drugs then that’s not their fault.
    Anyway drugs are harmless.
    Their loved one is only in prison because of discrimination anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Molloy beat kidney

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

This happened to a girl i know she put this up.

just so everyone is aware when stopped in traffic or parked up please please please especially women make sure you lock your doors, unfortunately I had this issue tonight in (town name) I was parked at the side of Boyle sports waiting on my dad and luckily I had my car door locked as some man attempted to get into my car he would not let go of the handle and kept pulling it shouting open the door !!!! My brother works near by and came out to me and my father was just at the bank ❤️ I was lucky they were there and very lucky as it could of been a lot worse if I had not had my car doors locked while waiting. Just a warning ⚠️

SCUM

Same town, same scumbags.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement