Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭DaithiMa

So a girl on my feed posted complaining about her neighbour annoying her. This was one of the replies...

"Awww giv him a box of choc s for xmas wit rat piesen in them"

DaithiMa wrote: »
    So a girl on my feed posted complaining about her neighbour annoying her. This was one of the replies...

"Awww giv him a box of choc s for xmas wit rat piesen in them"

Ya rat piesens bastard ya!!

hqdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Saw this earlier

434052.jpeg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

I have one Facebook friend polluting my timeline but I just can't unfriendly her out of horrified fascination.
    It's the usual stuff that cinnamon cures cancer and global conspiracies like chemtrails.
    But did you know that the world elite meet in secret and rape and kill abducted children? And that no one has ever heard about it?
    Enjoy:
    http://www.viralnewsnetwork.net/naked-children-killed-european-royals-fun-human-hunting-parties/

I'm just amazed that Lizzy and Phil are still able for that kind of carry on, but they say 100 is the new 50.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

I have one Facebook friend polluting my timeline but I just can't unfriendly her out of horrified fascination.
    It's the usual stuff that cinnamon cures cancer and global conspiracies like chemtrails.
    But did you know that the world elite meet in secret and rape and kill abducted children? And that no one has ever heard about it?
    Enjoy:
    http://www.viralnewsnetwork.net/naked-children-killed-european-royals-fun-human-hunting-parties/

I'm just amazed that Lizzy and Phil are still able for that kind of carry on, but they say 100 is the new 50.

There's this girl I'm friended with on FB who shares a lot of that kind of ****e but nothing as downright bonkers as that link. The funny thing is people like that think you're the one being gullible if you express scepticism about these fake news links.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

darkdubh wrote: »
    There's this girl I'm friended with on FB who shares a lot of that kind of ****e but nothing as downright bonkers as that link. The funny thing is people like that think you're the one being gullible if you express scepticism about these fake news links.

Oh yes. The phrase "wake up sheeple" gets bandied about. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"Hi *name* with *name* permission is having a grooming lass....a magic pro with clippers come on sun at 12.. to do a session with us its a ten spot each...*name* s bringing nibbles there will be a raffle for charity.
    I am goig whaat about yourself..whoops i hit the sherry button."

Someone is Drunkbooking. The sherry button :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

On those "community alert" watch out notices that are usually claptrap.
    The local village by me has a page and a girl posted a story about getting followed by a car with full beams on, tailgating and flashing lights.
    I dismissed it as waffle but it turned out there is someone going round doing this, the police know it's the local boy racer who has a reputation for this.

FYI - if this does happen to you, their recommendation is to drive to the station if you know where it is, or straight to a petrol station forecourt. If they follow you in, stay in the car, lock the doors and call the police, they can use the CCTV and act accordingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Came across a post from a Cork based dog rescue center.

A dog was reported found yesterday without a tag so they were looking to find the owners. They, unfortunately had an update today that when they checked in with the people who found him they were advised that the dog was taken out for a walk and left off the lead and it bolted. Obviously not ideal, but the impression on those minding the dog indicated they weren't au fait with them and were playing the good Samaritan, based on them using a large cup to give the dog water.

The amount of people calling them idiots and stupid for letting the dog off the lead is horrible. You'd swear they'd done it deliberately, the charity would want to take a good look at themselves for letting comments like that be posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

razorblunt wrote: »
    Came across a post from a Cork based dog rescue center.

A dog was reported found yesterday without a tag so they were looking to find the owners. They, unfortunately had an update today that when they checked in with the people who found him they were advised that the dog was taken out for a walk and left off the lead and it bolted. Obviously not ideal, but the impression on those minding the dog indicated they weren't au fait with them and were playing the good Samaritan, based on them using a large cup to give the dog water.

The amount of people calling them idiots and stupid for letting the dog off the lead is horrible. You'd swear they'd done it deliberately, the charity would want to take a good look at themselves for letting comments like that be posted.

Saw that page alright. The kind of comments being hurled at the the finders would certainly put you off picking up a stray dog in case it escaped on you again. I get the impression from some of the language used that most of the posters are skangers anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

GOVERNMENT ARE DELIBERATELY KILLING THE POOR

DONT LET THE BUDGET KILL MORE, STAND WITH DA PEOPLE.

ONE JEREMY CORBYN!!! NO MORE GRENFELLS. UP THE WORKERS!!

I'm not sure whether to be impressed with the spelling or concerned for their welfare and mental state!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

CAB seized a load of cars and cash from travellers. This is one of many responses:

'Not great work hard working people use should go look for perverts peterphiles ect not people with nice stuff from hard work I can see a lot of bumbs on here with nothing there upset because the have failed in life'

Peterphiles :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Big Nasty wrote: »

:D:D:D

Bumbs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

CAB seized a load of cars and cash from travellers. This is one of many responses:

'Not great work hard working people use should go look for perverts peterphiles ect not people with nice stuff from hard work I can see a lot of bumbs on here with nothing there upset because the have failed in life'

Hey thems my fans lolol!!!!!!!

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

razorblunt wrote: »
    On those "community alert" watch out notices that are usually claptrap.
    The local village by me has a page and a girl posted a story about getting followed by a car with full beams on, tailgating and flashing lights.
    I dismissed it as waffle but it turned out there is someone going round doing this, the police know it's the local boy racer who has a reputation for this.

FYI - if this does happen to you, their recommendation is to drive to the station if you know where it is, or straight to a petrol station forecourt. If they follow you in, stay in the car, lock the doors and call the police, they can use the CCTV and act accordingly.

Usually about Larry Murphy being spotted in the area. That fella gets around.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

From the Irish Times FB site under the Al Porter story.

Jesus we don't want to hear these sickening gossip but my biggest surprise is Al Porter is a sex mad when we never thought about his behaviour.....

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

We have got 20 (2013 Ford Edge) cars that can’t be sold because they have been stock. Therefore we are giving them away for free. If you want one of them be part of the contest. SHARE this photo & LIKE Our Page and we will choose 15 people completely random on November 29th!!
    Comment `Done`
    Winner must like our PAGE!!!

When I looked up the Facebook site, this offer of "free cars" was made in Australia but literally hundreds of Irish people have liked and shared. And of course nowhere in the post does it mention Australia
    Typical comments include :
    I really want one of these. I have a hundred mile round trip to work in Dublin every day "
    " Please can I have one, please, please. My grandmother needs to go to Waterfront hospital every second day and I need a good car to get her there "

And I love the reason why the company is " giving away " all these cars.
    They" cannot be sold because they have been in stock. "
    Ah yes, that explains it.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭keith_sixteen

That silent justice page is an absolute cess-pit. Have a look at any of their posts and then randomly click on the profiles of the people who are giving them kudos.

One guy in particular was ranting and raving about what a good job they are doing and how paedos are the scum of the earth (they are).

Click on to his page and scroll through his posts - one status saying "No longer a guest at HRMP (British Prison)"
    Comments to the affect "what did ya do this time....hurr durr"

Absolutely mind boggling how some people get through life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Calling all Liverpool fans lets get behind one another and shut these man utd fans up once and for all utd are so ****e the have to go and get the granddad's to play for them ****ing IBRA 37 years old he needs a wheel chair or a zimmer frame yous are only seen when yeas win were are yea to be seen when you loose win loose or draw you'll always see a Liverpool fan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Sorry but the bits in bold dont go together, unless they meant they stole nice stuff off hard working people

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Goat of Lochmarne Castle

mackeire wrote: »
    Calling all Liverpool fans lets get behind one another and shut these man utd fans up once and for all utd are so ****e the have to go and get the granddad's to play for them ****ing IBRA 37 years old he needs a wheel chair or a zimmer frame yous are only seen when yeas win were are yea to be seen when you loose win loose or draw you'll always see a Liverpool fan

Ironically this type of crap is usually posted by nationalist "UP THE RA" types.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭Sparko

Saw the following today on a post:
    "Yes it's very orquard alright"

Actually angered me to see the word butchered to such an extent. There were a few other replies by the same person which had no spelling or grammar issues whatsoever, just a complete trainwreck on that one word.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

Studied: Kylemore college Balleyfermot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

****, let us know when ****'s ashes are coming home for internment

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭redfacedbear

Sparko wrote: »
    Actually angered me to see the word butchered to such an extent.

Just like the one I saw calling on some one convicted of a violent crime to be 'torchered'

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

coolhull wrote: »
    We have got 20 (2013 Ford Edge) cars that can’t be sold because they have been stock. Therefore we are giving them away for free. If you want one of them be part of the contest. SHARE this photo & LIKE Our Page and we will choose 15 people completely random on November 29th!!
    Comment `Done`

When I looked up the Facebook site, this offer of "free cars" was made in Australia but literally hundreds of Irish people have liked and shared. And of course nowhere in the post does it mention Australia
    I really want one of these. I have a hundred mile round trip to work in Dublin every day "
    " Please can I have one, please, please. My grandmother needs to go to Waterfront hospital every second day and I need a good car to get her there "

The camper ones are even better . Outside is a standard enough for Irish campers, a fiat Ducato or similar. Interior shots are some 40 foot long palatial thing with electric slide out sections, double beds , kitchens and sitting rooms with 40 inch tv's, big captains chairs that are about 8 feet apart. None of this phases people.

Gotta be giving away these quarter of a million dollar Tardis's cos some eejit in the dealers opened the door on 50 of them and looked inside so they can't be sold now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Just like the one I saw calling on some one convicted of a violent crime to be 'torchered'

That’s a common misspelling I see. A mother in my feed is torchered by her toddler but she still loves her angle to the moon and back

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭gutenberg

coolhull wrote: »
    Comment `Done`

Not only are they giving them away, but will a few lucky people get two?! :D;)

The government. Are playing cute Hore politics . They'll. Put it thro revenue. Then put it up . . So there be no fear of massive no payment . When they put it up . THEIR LEARNING FROM THEIR MISTAKE THEY MADE FROM IRISH WATER . SNEAKY *****.

• Advertisement

The government. Are playing cute Hore politics . They'll. Put it thro revenue. Then put it up . . So there be no fear of massive no payment . When they put it up . THEIR LEARNING FROM THEIR MISTAKE THEY MADE FROM IRISH WATER . SNEAKY *****.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement