Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

fussyonion wrote: »
    'Ben following all the breaxit stuff very interesting chucky orla as they say'

Ok, I'm getting that Ben is interested in politics, but why is Orla so sick about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

It worries me that I could easily parse that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

No way? Really?

I 😩

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

ED E wrote: »
    It worries me that I could easily parse that...

Me too, I got it almost instantly :o reading this thread is like a lesson in the language of stupid :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

When u literally cant give one **** never mind 2 ha ha some people lol joke trust truth ha. Im notting..............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭corner of hells

"Devo Rambo is dead" ,

Rambo was her sons hamster .

On cue , loads of posts expressing sympathy for her , her son and Rambo.

The best post however was ,
    "Are you sure he's dead , don't they hibernate ?"

Her reply , "he's dead , Molly bit his head off " , Molly is her pitbull.

"Devo Rambo is dead" ,

If she is able to make any effort at writing at all it puts her in the top percentile IQ-wise of pitbull owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"Devo Rambo is dead" ,

Yeah, I can see how having his head bitten off by a pitbull might leave him feeling a bit unwell all right.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Om well blessed me,i got a scottish bloke inboxing me if i like surfing and would i like to go surfing.......the answer was mate its decemba om in bed i love cadburys and om fat ....ps i like fat fat works f me.....hes said can we still meet .......noooooooooooooooooooooo !!! Ya now me o gerrum dow i .....surfin fcukin surfin puddled basterd...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

Om well blessed me,i got a scottish bloke inboxing me if i like surfing and would i like to go surfing.......the answer was mate its decemba om in bed i love cadburys and om fat ....ps i like fat fat works f me.....hes said can we still meet .......noooooooooooooooooooooo !!! Ya now me o gerrum dow i .....surfin fcukin surfin puddled basterd...

Well there's a Valentine card Right there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

I was doing well with my deciphering until the bolded part - that has me stumped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

"Sooooo, like I'm thinking about going back to college full time to study either english or like english lit cos I think I would of done well in it if I would of went like when I was younger"

Might want to rethink that college choice. Like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

"Sooooo, like I'm thinking about going back to college full time to study either english or like english lit cos I think I would of done well in it if I would of went like when I was younger"

Might want to rethink that college choice. Like.

At least she's not planning on going to collage.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Thoie wrote: »
    I was doing well with my deciphering until the bolded part - that has me stumped.

Me too- is it a nod to Scotland's great bard Rabbie Burns!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Me too- is it a nod to Scotland's great bard Rabbie Burns!

I'm picturing her as a wee, sleekit, cow'rin, tim'rous beastie alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭764dak

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭purpleisafruit

764dak wrote: »
    Where do I sign up? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

What the actual f ... ??????

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Thoie wrote: »
    You know me, i get them don't i

I'm guessing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

764dak wrote:
    This is a description of a private group:

Darwinism

They'll all die of heart disease and ignorance.

• Advertisement

I got bored after the first few lines.

Nothing wrong with that obviously, let 'em at it. If I sold cats or chocolate I'd be all over that group.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Gravelly wrote: »
    I got bored after the first few lines.

Nothing wrong with that obviously.If I sold cats or chocolate I'd be all over that group.

But fat doesn't necessarily mean ugly, nor indeed slim doesn't necessarily mean beautiful

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

What’s a NB?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

rawn wrote: »

Bloody hell, you learn something new every day! I feel very very old at times.

pc7 wrote: »
    Bloody hell, you learn something new every day! I feel very very old at times.

It's bonkers. You could have a whole thread of groups like the one posted, with all the mad gender-queer-non-binary-otherkin-banana **** from tumblr etc :D

"Warning from Sean Lee in An Garda. An IT colleague has advised that a video comes out tomorrow from WhatsApp called martinelli do not open it , it hacks your phone and nothing will fix it. Spread the word"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭The White Feather

"I'm asking all my Facebook friends not to send any more chain letters through Facebook Messenger. No flashing hearts or flowers telling me I need to send the message to 10 people, including me if I'm your friend, and I know GOD loves me no matter if I pass on a post or not. ***Apparently these are rapid spreading viruses through these messages people keep passing***.
    It is also how accounts are being hacked.
    If you did not know, the malicious code writers, hackers, love to write their code in videos, because they are such large files its easy to hide their worms, Trojan horses, etc in them.
    If you want to help stop cyber hacks PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THEM.
    Feel free to copy/paste
    THANK YOU."

Then the same person has posted a few hours later...

"I prayed and I have been blessed! When you receive this message pray a hail Mary and make a special request. Please do not break the novena. Copy and paste and say amen."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Pero_Bueno

"I'm asking all my Facebook friends not to send any more chain letters through Facebook Messenger. No flashing hearts or flowers telling me I need to send the message to 10 people, including me if I'm your friend, and I know GOD loves me no matter if I pass on a post or not. ***Apparently these are rapid spreading viruses through these messages people keep passing***.
    It is also how accounts are being hacked.
    If you did not know, the malicious code writers, hackers, love to write their code in videos, because they are such large files its easy to hide their worms, Trojan horses, etc in them.
    If you want to help stop cyber hacks PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THEM.
    Feel free to copy/paste
    THANK YOU."

Then the same person has posted a few hours later...

"I prayed and I have been blessed! When you receive this message pray a hail Mary and make a special request. Please do not break the novena. Copy and paste and say amen."

:eek:

The 2nd part is actually a nice explanation of the sheer idiocy of the 1st.

I like

Sweet Jesus !

edit - actually this is an interesting article https://www.opswat.com/blog/can-video-file-contain-virus

:D maybe the jokes on me now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭corner of hells

The Love I Have For Him 💒ðŸ’💋It Was A Sin He Asked The Nurse Could He Stay Here With Us For The Night Anal

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement