Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

Emmmm if you say allah is no god you are stupid Christian in love with Jewish the killer of your god hahahahah
    Ok let me tell you something shouldn’t you be buddies or a fire 🔥 worshipper or a cow 🐄
    Coz you look like one
    There is a lots of languages round the world right
    And hello in English is ciao in Italy and marhabn مرحبا in Arabic
    So god in English is dio in Italy and Allah الله in Arabic
    Okay 👌

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Emmmm if you say allah is no god you are stupid Christian in love with Jewish the killer of your god hahahahah
    Ok let me tell you something shouldn’t you be buddies or a fire 🔥 worshipper or a cow ðŸ„
    Coz you look like one
    There is a lots of languages round the world right
    And hello in English is ciao in Italy and marhabn مرحبا in Arabic
    So god in English is dio in Italy and Allah الله in Arabic
    Okay 👌

So not only do we get the benefit of this this guy's wisdom, we get a free language lesson thrown in.
    Truly, we are blessed.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

coolhull wrote: »
    So not only do we get the benefit of this this guy's wisdom, we get a free language lesson thrown in.
    Truly, we are blessed.

Which is blessadoni in Italian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

"FB can go & f*ck all yourselves, not evn an invite after all I done 4 yiz. I'm off this 4 gud"

Deletes..... 2 hours later back with.....

"Some1 fraped me"

Nobody replied.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Colonel Claptrap

"For the 2 smells that robbed my bin scarlet for u both did u both not c the Camera, literally just walked arnd to rob my bin the age of ye's,, like who goes arnd robbing bins and it wasn't even like they took it to put it on a fire, I no times are hard but **** sakes u no u can ring and order dem free of charge #smellylittlenits"

Hunzo friend: "remember the times we used to do this"

OP: "yeah for a fire not at 1 in the day lil smells"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Hunzo friend: "remember the times we used to do this"

OP: "yeah for a fire not at 1 in the day lil smells"

That’s brilliant! Just spat my tea out laughing

A Black man calling a white police officer "a white ...." is not racism, it is a reaction against racism. Racism was the ideology used by white European colonial states to justify the slave trade, colonialism, apartheid etc. A Black nation never colonised a white one. When it comes to racial abuse there is no equality between Black and white.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

"I'd really like to get up for coffee, but I don't want to disturb the two cats who are sleeping on me"

• Registered Users Posts: 28,969 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

sligojoek wrote: »
    "I'd really like to get up for coffee, but I don't want to disturb the two cats who are sleeping on me"

The technical term is purralysis.

"Please tell all the contacts in your messenger list not to accept friendship request from James Woods. He is a hacker and has the system connected to your Facebook account. If one of your contacts accepts it, you will also be hacked, so make sure that all your friends know it. Thanks."

Ah, no! Not James Woods!
    It's a shame. I really enjoyed his performance in the films, 'Once Upon a Time in America' and he also starred in 'Scary Movie 2'.
    And now he spends his days hacking BaseFookers. That's so sad.
    Well, I guess you never really know someone, eh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

438377.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

438378.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"Rest In Peace Malcolm Hebdon aka Norris Cole of Corrie"

"He not dead unless he comes out himself with a statement announcing his death well it not true"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

"Please tell all the contacts in your messenger list not to accept friendship request from James Woods. He is a hacker and has the system connected to your Facebook account. If one of your contacts accepts it, you will also be hacked, so make sure that all your friends know it. Thanks."

Ah, no! Not James Woods!
    It's a shame. I really enjoyed his performance in the films, 'Once Upon a Time in America' and he also starred in 'Scary Movie 2'.
    And now he spends his days hacking BaseFookers. That's so sad.
    Well, I guess you never really know someone, eh?

eew piece of candy !

eew piece of candy !

Oh, yeah. I forgot about his role in 'Family Guy'.

I v bean. Acused off bean a Pedofoyl. My sister. (Name of person). Was arested in they square. Talaghata. Manny years ago.

There was another line at the end I left out because it looked like it could be a name and address but as you can imagine it was kind of hard to tell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I v bean. Acused off bean a Pedofoyl. My sister. (Name of person). Was arested in they square. Talaghata. Manny years ago.

There was another line at the end I left out because it looked like it could be a name and address but as you can imagine it was kind of hard to tell.

I thought Pedofoyl was some sort of medicine before I read the sentence.

'What's wrong with you, my beautiful little child, have you got the sniffles? Is your nose running? Don't worry, I'll give you a spoonful of Pedofoyl and you'll be right as rain in no time!!!'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,272 ✭✭✭Archeron

I thought Pedofoyl was some sort of medicine before I read the sentence.

'What's wrong with you, my beautiful little child, have you got the sniffles? Is your nose running? Don't worry, I'll give you a spoonful of Pedofoyl and you'll be right as rain in no time!!!'

I was thinking of a large flying dinosaur

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

This is from a girl I went to secondary school, she wasn't the brightest in the world. But was fond of the sausage!

I Dn't gt it lyk! People compane-in' bout havin 2 gt da dole. I'd luv 2 b a full tymm mummy as a job! Bt I gotta put grube on day tabe! Smeof us gotta wurk parttime!€€€€€ *High 5 emoji**jazz hand emoji* *Monkey covering eyes emoji*(Feeling: Blessed)

Yeah, sound... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭✭Sadb

“Just wondering could anyone tell me please about claiming tax back for buying gluten free products??“
    Same person down thread:
    “I can’t find it on revenue site”
    Same person down thread:
    “Do you need to be working to claim it?”

Eh, if you’re not working, exactly what tax were you expecting to claim back??!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

Sadb wrote: »
    “Just wondering could anyone tell me please about claiming tax back for buying gluten free products??“
    Same person down thread:
    “I can’t find it on revenue site”
    Same person down thread:
    “Do you need to be working to claim it?”

Eh, if you’re not working, exactly what tax were you expecting to claim back??!!

Not too good on the old Google-iser either.
    https://www.revenue.ie/en/personal-tax-credits-reliefs-and-exemptions/health-and-age/health-expenses/special-diet-expenses-for-coeliacs-and-diabetics.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

The stuff that I actually read on this this thread is just depressing, to think there is people that thick out there

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

Whopper post from a future reformed man....

Decided to hand meself in. Ive been avoiding them pigs ���� for the last months and all its doing is putting life on hold and not being able to progress in life and try get things together for the little angel i have. So against everything i feel im going t hand meself in so its �������� and no ���� for me for a while but fk it at least when i come out this time i have some direction in life and it gives me the strength to stand up and be responsible and look after whats important and thats me princess and me bros and sisters . Only reason im handing meself in is to get sorted so i can be there and be a reliable. So its a late start but its a new start at life its just a pity i will have to do fking god knows how long in that fking dummmmmmmp up the road #transfer Hopefully Staunton gets his bit tonight ������ take care fb buddies see ya in a year !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

Decided to hand meself in. Ive been avoiding them pigs ���� for the last months and all its doing is putting life on hold and not being able to progress in life and try get things together for the little angel i have. So against everything i feel im going t hand meself in so its �������� and no ���� for me for a while but fk it at least when i come out this time i have some direction in life and it g............Yadda, Yadda, Yadda....

If I was a criminal, I'd definitely not be posting it on FB! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

^^^^ I admire him not for his honesty but for the unexpected great spelling.

A new one on me
    Showing support for one another... I’m looking for SIX GIRLS to post this message (not share); to show you are always there if someone needs to talk. I think I know who will.. #buddycheck

Unfailing Prayer to Saint Anthony:

O holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God and Charity for his creatures, made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers.
    Miracles waited on your word, which you were ever ready to speak for those in trouble or anxiety.
    Encouraged by this thought, I implore of you to obtain for me (request).
    The answer to my prayer may require a miracle; even so, you are the Saint of Miracles.
    O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the Sweet Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your arms;
    and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours. Amen.

** Reply with Amen & Share after you pray.
    5229_515832725245205_4073985036631454123_n.jpg?oh=103e9056505ccb6782995fcad2325553&oe=5AF676A2

Oh, yeah. I forgot about his role in 'Family Guy'.

Don't worry about James Woods ... we have top men looking into it ...

The stuff that I actually read on this this thread is just depressing, to think there is people that thick out there

Always has been, social media has just confirmed it and gives them a stage.

• Advertisement

Decided to hand meself in. Ive been avoiding them pigs ���� for the last months and all its doing is putting life on hold and not being able to progress in life and try get things together for the little angel i have. So against everything i feel im going t hand meself in so its �������� and no ���� for me for a while but fk it at least when i come out this time i have some direction in life and it gives me the strength to stand up and be responsible and look after whats important and thats me princess and me bros and sisters . Only reason im handing meself in is to get sorted so i can be there and be a reliable. So its a late start but its a new start at life its just a pity i will have to do fking god knows how long in that fking dummmmmmmp up the road #transfer Hopefully Staunton gets his bit tonight ������ take care fb buddies see ya in a year !!!!!

on the run from the pigs :D

I love his honesty!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement