Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"dont' know why peepil go mad wen I puts me apotsropes' in de rong plases . Sure its' no diferrent's to dem wher I puts it

Can't argue with that kind of logic.
    Or even "logick's'"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Ok for those who think the pizza shirts have nothing to do with pedophilia and hidden symbolism. Here ya go. Not my problem you can't handle reality and don't want to believe something that might get you labeled a "tin foil hat wearing crazy conspiracy theorist." I care more about kids getting raped & sacrificed than your stupid comments trying to make fun of me.

It's right in your face. If you don't connect the dots, that's not my problem. Just know that you are wasting time attacking people who are trying to stop the abuse of children. KUDOS!

#Pizzagate #Pedogate #BringDownTheRing

SzTKLOY.jpg
    ZobXcVw.jpg
    dvtlDHy.jpg
    isbCcxz.jpg
    I20HIu8.jpg
    Fy7v542.jpg
    UIddKKf.jpg
    4NpH6u6.jpg
    41vm7Cl.jpg
    inN5DgM.jpg
    Shared by my conspiracy theorist acquaintance. Mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭corner of hells

"Trust takes years to build ,, seconds to brake ...And years to build again"

Brake what ?

coolhull wrote: »
    "dont' know why peepil go mad wen I puts me apotsropes' in de rong plases . Sure its' no diferrent's to dem wher I puts it

Can't argue with that kind of logic.
    Or even "logick's'"

The 'apotsropes' are the least of their worries.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"Im looking for griffithy artists if any1 can pm me as soon as possible thanks"

• Advertisement

rawn wrote: »
    "Im looking for griffithy artists if any1 can pm me as soon as possible thanks"

Send your portraits of Arthur Griffith so we can assess you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

The pizza thing is so creepy. If you seriously believed it you would be very stressed out much of the time. I mean pizzas are everywhere. I meant that to sound sympathetic at first but ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭eamonnq

honestly u gotta do more than be very sorry
    as i will be expecting a full apology

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

judging by your profile ******* take it your gay .my coment was not an attack on gay people as another coment says it perfect from ***** and for all the others coments please reread if people are not in a position to have kids they should not decide to vote to kill children to gain votes for there parties. And **** don't be bitter if you have to be intelligent to be live like me and not live in a rat hole like yourself

darkdubh wrote: »
    judging by your profile ******* take it your gay .my coment was not an attack on gay people as another coment says it perfect from ***** and for all the others coments please reread if people are not in a position to have kids they should not decide to vote to kill children to gain votes for there parties. And **** don't be bitter if you have to be intelligent to be live like me and not live in a rat hole like yourself

I don't have a fcuking clue what this fella is on about.....

And for that I'm very grateful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I don't have a fcuking clue what this fella is on about.....

And for that I'm very grateful.

Sounds like "if you're gay, you can't make babies & thus have no say on abortion referendum"

^^
    But wouldn't that mean that if you're not gay, you had no business voting in the Same - Sex Marriage Referendum, or if you're not under the age of sixteen, you shouldn't have voted on the Referendum on Children's Rights?
    Or if you're not a fox or a hare, don't even think about voting in any future Blood - sports referenda?
    God, politics are so complicated.......

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

^^
    But wouldn't that mean that if you're not gay, you had no business voting in the Same - Sex Marriage Referendum, or if you're not under the age of sixteen, you shouldn't have voted on the Referendum on Children's Rights?

You have made the fatal flaw in thinking that logic applies to FB ramblings.

:p

In one hour from now I will release the name of the man who raped his wife in front of his two children

Same fella again. 3 hours ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

Fuming..
    wats wrong
    nuttin.

Fcuk off!

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Dramatik

Seen on fb

"house use ne wey"

Translation: How are you(s) anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

The stuff that I actually read on this this thread is just depressing, to think there is people that thick out there

and they're procreating :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

<snip> Click See more

This is the Taxi driver who spit a Hugh gollier in my face, because I asked him why he refused to take our fare from Harcourt street to drop a workmate to Ballyfermot and then on to Clondalkin after a night out with the staff of the Tower nursing home December 2016 , He said he wasn't going that way , I said to him you can't refuse our fare , that you have take us , you can't pick and choose your fare ��, I reported it to the Garda and left in my jacket as proof as the spit was all down my jacket, But they brought this taxi driver in for questioning and he said he never did this , they asked him to give a D & A sample but he refused and they can't make him , So it's my word again his and he walks away scot free to spit in the face of another Irish person young or old ������, It's disgusting that they can do this and get away with it , makes my blood boil , I swear I'll never get into a taxi with a foreign person again, does that make me a racist, I don't care , I've never ever had an Irish taxi driver treat me so bad , people like this horrible man are giving our taxi service a rotten name ��,
    Please Share so that this person can't treat Irish woman like dirt ����thanks
    My rant over

Mod note: Link removed. Please remember not to post identifiable links to yourself please.

Buford T. Justice

D&A sample :D

Christ, the comments on that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

ryaner777 wrote: »
    This is the Taxi driver who spit a Hugh gollier in my face, because I asked him why he refused to take our fare from Harcourt street to drop a workmate to Ballyfermot and then on to Clondalkin after a night out with the staff of the Tower nursing home December 2016 , He said he wasn't going that way , I said to him you can't refuse our fare , that you have take us , you can't pick and choose your fare ��, I reported it to the Garda and left in my jacket as proof as the spit was all down my jacket, But they brought this taxi driver in for questioning and he said he never did this , they asked him to give a D & A sample but he refused and they can't make him , So it's my word again his and he walks away scot free to spit in the face of another Irish person young or old ������, It's disgusting that they can do this and get away with it , makes my blood boil , I swear I'll never get into a taxi with a foreign person again, does that make me a racist, I don't care , I've never ever had an Irish taxi driver treat me so bad , people like this horrible man are giving our taxi service a rotten name ��,
    Please Share so that this person can't treat Irish woman like dirt ����thanks
    My rant over

Just to be clear, can that taxi driver continue to treat Irish men like dirt, and non Irish women like dirt too?
    Could someone ask her for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

:eek: 3 mutual friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Jesus!!! D+A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

D&A Drug and Alcohol

Her post seems to be gone now. I smell threats of a defamation suit from the taxi driver :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭✭Sadb

D&A has to be the funniest yet! Also who is Hugh gollier?

ETA it also confirms my suspicions that people on Facebook don’t actually realise the word is “and” not “an”.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Community dress for sale everything come with boots bag umbrella and crown inbox no time to please.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Sadb wrote: »
    D&A has to be the funniest yet! Also who is Hugh gollier?

Please do not identify the individuals...lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

diomed wrote: »
    D&A Drug and Alcohol
    Pretty sure the person meant DNA. I can't imagine you can just refuse a breath test but the Gards can't force a DNA sample.

• Advertisement

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    diomed wrote: »
    D&A Drug and Alcohol
    Pretty sure the person meant DNA. I can't imagine you can just refuse a breath test but the Gards can't force a DNA sample.

*Woooosh*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement