Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

Community dress for sale everything come with boots bag umbrella and crown inbox no time to please.

1e6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭corner of hells

job seeker wrote: »
    1e6

I'm with you , I've no idea either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭corner of hells

:D

Brilliant.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Presume they mean communion dress? The rest is anyones guess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Meleftone

I'm guessing its - Communion dress for sale comes with everything boots, bag,umbrella and crown (tiara) in box no time (wasters) to please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭De Bhál

"One less tug"

in reference to latest gang killing.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Plopsu

Or somebody's just marginally improved their masturbation speed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Plopsu wrote: »
    Or somebody's just marginally improved their masturbation speed.

because of their escalating horniness in relation to gangland killings.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭The White Feather

"I won't bother explaining the numerous encounters of crankiness I've had so far today & simply say; Welcome to Liver season"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Eyebrows are sisters not twins

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

26994282_2101632713435495_5653031168279767311_n.jpg?oh=0875e9c74c51a4bd11e63aaf6b5da358&oe=5B1784EF

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Finally, a great Facebook status. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Squaredude

I cant wait to dance on their face little smell that lets stray cats in on their bed tryna make up lies about me animals 😂😂 haha a total smell bag bad mouthing me to littles fools too you all won't be around much longer and that's a fact a whore and pure bear faced liar like honestly the rottenest yoke in the town tryna bully me and saying would i not kill myself the show ill make and bating im gunna give you'll want to try it again or hoped the last time worked you absolutely brain dead spunk bin 😂😂😂 ha ha ha a whore will always be a whore plus a peadofile 😂😂😂 yeah and there's proof whats more that all they are is horny little pervs 😂😂😂 and this isn't even a third of what ive to say about the sorry little whore 😂😂dragged up 😂😂a can for dinner 😂😂😂😂

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

To all my female friends of "age''... Most of us are going through the next stage of our lives. We are at that age where we see wrinkles, grey hair, extra pounds. We see the pretty 25 year olds and sigh. But, we were 25 too, just like they will one day be our age. What they bring to the table with their youth and zest for life, we bring with our wisdom, experience and warm hearts. For all we've been through earning each grey hair... raising kids, paying bills, treating illness and whatever else life brought you/us, we are survivors... we are warriors... we are women, aging like a classic car or fine wine. While our exterior may not be what it once was, it is traded for our spirit, our courage and our strength to enter this chapter of our lives with grace and pride for all we've been through and accomplished.
    Never feel bad about aging. It is a privilege denied to many.
    Ladies, repost with your picture and age....I'm 32 this year xx

Sigh.... who comes up with this shíte

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Squaredude wrote: »
    I cant wait to dance on their face little smell that lets stray cats in on their bed tryna make up lies about me animals ���� haha a total smell bag bad mouthing me to littles fools too you all won't be around much longer and that's a fact a whore and pure bear faced liar like honestly the rottenest yoke in the town tryna bully me and saying would i not kill myself the show ill make and bating im gunna give you'll want to try it again or hoped the last time worked you absolutely brain dead spunk bin ������ ha ha ha a whore will always be a whore plus a peadofile ������ yeah and there's proof whats more that all they are is horny little pervs ������ and this isn't even a third of what ive to say about the sorry little whore ����dragged up ����a can for dinner ��������

WolfsLament-big-bear-face.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Loughc wrote: »
    Sigh.... who comes up with this sh
    I thought this was going to be some inspirational sh!te for menopausal women in their 50's. 32 and they think they are a lot older and wiser than 25yr olds. Ha ha ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Squaredude wrote: »
    I cant wait to dance on their face little smell that lets stray cats in on their bed tryna make up lies about me animals 😂😂 haha a total smell bag bad mouthing me to littles fools too you all won't be around much longer and that's a fact a whore and pure bear faced liar like honestly the rottenest yoke in the town tryna bully me and saying would i not kill myself the show ill make and bating im gunna give you'll want to try it again or hoped the last time worked you absolutely brain dead spunk bin 😂😂😂 ha ha ha a whore will always be a whore plus a peadofile 😂😂😂 yeah and there's proof whats more that all they are is horny little pervs 😂😂😂 and this isn't even a third of what ive to say about the sorry little whore 😂😂dragged up 😂😂a can for dinner 😂😂😂😂

"I can't wait to dance on their face, a little smell who lets stray cats in on their bed trying to make up lies about me, animals (or "my animals"?). Haha, a total smell bag badmouthing me to little fools too. You all won't be around much longer and that's a fact. You're a whore and a pure bare faced liar, like honestly, the rottenest yoke in the town trying to bully me and saying would Inot kill myself? The show I'll make and the beating I'm going to give you, you'll want to try it again or you'll wish the last time worked, you absolute brain dead spunk bin. Hahahaha a whore will always be a whore plus a paedophile. Yeah and there's proof, what's more, that all they are is horny little pervs. This isn't even a third of what I have to say about the sorry little whore. Dragged up. A can for dinner."

I'm strangely impressed by how gender neutral they kept it, and that bit in bold is some cold as ice work. I feel like a lot of these people missed their calling as participants in rap battles.

"I can't wait to dance on their face, a little smell who lets stray cats in on their bed trying to make up lies about me, animals (or "my animals"?). Haha, a total smell bag badmouthing me to little fools too. You all won't be around much longer and that's a fact. You're a whore and a pure bare faced liar, like honestly, the rottenest yoke in the town trying to bully me and saying would Inot kill myself? The show I'll make and the beating I'm going to give you, you'll want to try it again or you'll wish the last time worked, you absolute brain dead spunk bin. Hahahaha a whore will always be a whore plus a paedophile. Yeah and there's proof, what's more, that all they are is horny little pervs. This isn't even a third of what I have to say about the sorry little whore. Dragged up. A can for dinner."

I'm strangely impressed by how gender neutral they kept it, and that bit in bold is some cold as ice work. I feel like a lot of these people missed their calling as participants in rap battles.

It took me a while to cop "a can for dinner" - nice insult, think I'll store that one away for future use.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

From Twitter:
    Not one Traveller or black woman, in Dail Eireann. Something we need is all women voices. I'd like to see Traveller & black women, more working class & women with disabilities, women rights not just for white women with money

Yay for affirmative action!

• Advertisement

razorblunt wrote: »
    From Twitter:

Like that she added afterwards:

"I not forget our Muslim women or trans women"

And then this piece of wonderful homespun wisdom:

"I don't welcome hate discrimination or racist chose minded people, we all have freedom to speak once you speak hate or racist, you no longer have that freedom. If your feel like you have option on my tweets, with messages nasty comments don't expect me to reply, to busy"

She sounds intelligent, articulate, fun, and not at all like she has a whole lorry load of chips on both shoulders.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Would Facebook Marketplace warrant a thread on its own?
    Some of the listings are fantastic:

- knock off trainers
    - clearly stolen sports gear
    - Fifa 10 being sold for £15
    - Used trainers (Adidas, seller rates their condition as a 6.5 out of 10), wants £60 for them
    - Fake Tag, Rolex watches

- knock off trainers
    - Used trainers (Adidas, seller rates their condition as a 6.5 out of 10), wants £60 for them

Yuck on the used trainers - I hate putting my own on sometimes, not to mention someone else's.

The only Rolex worth buying is a fake Rolex, because if you buy a real one, everyone assumes it's fake anyway.

I love looking at the car ads on FB - young lads selling clapped-out beemers with the wrong engine and no NCT, but looking for €6k because they have knacker alloys and an M logo they bought off eBay.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

From Twitter:

Gravelly wrote: »
    Like that she added afterwards:

"I not forget our Muslim women or trans women"

And then this piece of wonderful homespun wisdom:

"I don't welcome hate discrimination or racist chose minded people, we all have freedom to speak once you speak hate or racist, you no longer have that freedom. If your feel like you have option on my tweets, with messages nasty comments don't expect me to reply, to busy"

She sounds intelligent, articulate, fun, and not at all like she has a whole lorry load of chips on both shoulders.

Should move to Amsterdam. Next election for city council has a political party taking part that ticks all of the boxes.
    Too bad their list of candidates is in Dutch only. It is hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

I'm with you , I've no idea either.

No time wasters please she meant.
    People will inbox her and have a long conversation via messenger about the dress and where she lives and what time she will be home at and where the bus stop is from her house etc and then she’ll never hear from them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

- knock off trainers

Trainers were only worn once when he ran out of the shop and down the street

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

So this was a reply to an article posted on a regional newspapers website which was about some Syrians moving to the area.

"Send dem back r dig a big hole save our own from da streets first"

The person using this facebook profile lives in Alabama.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Some people on this ****e are as fake as pam Andys tits ffs make ya laugh 😂😂😂😂😂🖕

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

iPhone 8
    €30
    Farranree
    Going to raffle off my iPhone 8 Space Grey 256GB. Its still under warranty till October 8th this year. Its practically brand new used only for a month. Has a glass screen protector and the full box off accessories. Gonna say €30 a number or 2 numbers for €50.
    Numbers 1-59 winning number will be the bonus ball of the UK Lotto. Payment isnt needed until all the numbers are taken.
    4. Lorna Murray
    6. Shane Kearney
    8. Eric dorgan
    20. Kevin Lynch
    22. Colin McCarthy
    24. Cian Duggan
    25. Shane kearney
    26. Kevin lynch
    27. Eric Dorgan
    32. Dylan Cambridge
    36. Amy o sullivan
    42. Lorna murray
    47. Colin mccarthy
    54. Amy O'Sullivan

The cheekiness of this post is flabbergasting. I'm never in the humour for making enemies for no reason, but would like to post underneath saying how this is absolute bullsh1t behaviour.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

The cheekiness of this post is flabbergasting. I'm never in the humour for making enemies for no reason, but would like to post underneath saying how this is absolute bullsh1t behaviour.

See it all the time, have seen it done with cars many times. Usually though (at least from what I've seen) the total price of the tickets adds up to a somewhat more reasonable sale price

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement