Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

skirtgirl wrote: »
    "Hav,nt drank since christy 30th birthday. And sham tha was almos 3yrago, ive the house hunked up to cris spekers. Better trne dwmn the musek shamm.il hav gaurds ot 2us. O i lue vodka amd maxmim of wiske haha. O no jut cope iv2 go dwn to athlon mornin. Hope i dot hav lilman on my head bang bang.. Sorry if i derment any1 tonight. Im of peps iv a man to pleac nitynight akl. Booom wha u sa now lok"

I say boom boom turn up the music.

First class honours in UCD? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

eternal wrote: »
    First class honours in UCD? :p

Booom wha'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

anna080 wrote: »
    Filters, the right angles, lighting, make up etc.. Basically I could make my big toe look like Cindy Crawford if I tried hard enough

Or girls who post up really grainy/blurry profile pictures where you can just about make out their faces and they get 50 plus likes for it? Along with comments like "Stunner" "Ride" etc. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Oh dear Lord, just when I think I have seen it all there's this. A friend liked it so it came up on my newsfeed.

Dear All,

It's been almost a year since I departed and my friend is going to close my account tomorrow.

Think of me now and again with a smile x

This is followed by comments such as "hope you're enjoying it up there, friend"
    I had a little stalk on the page, as you do :). It is full of status updates, as if the deceased has written them himself. Letting everyone know his dog is now up there with him is one example. What the actual fook?? It's stuff like this that makes me weep for humanity :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

73Cat wrote: »
    Oh dear Lord, just when I think I have seen it all there's this. A friend liked it so it came up on my newsfeed.

Dear All,

It's been almost a year since I departed and my friend is going to close my account tomorrow.

Think of me now and again with a smile x

This is followed by comments such as "hope you're enjoying it up there, friend"
    I had a little stalk on the page, as you do :). It is full of status updates, as if the deceased has written them himself. Letting everyone know his dog is now up there with him is one example. What the actual fook?? It's stuff like this that makes me weep for humanity :(

'I had my first sh¡t up in heaven. It was epic'

'Jesus is such a dick, he keeps putting my Malteasers through his stigmata. It's rank!'

'Dog poo turns to marshmallows in heaven. No need for pooper scoopers!'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

But maybe he just departed to Australia a year ago.
    And got a pet passport for his dog and shipped him over?
    On Facebook anything is possible.

coolhull wrote: »
    But maybe he just departed to Australia a year ago.
    And got a pet passport for his dog and shipped him over?
    On Facebook anything is possible.

Hehe ! There is actually a status saying what clothes he was laid out in , and where he is laid to rest. Definitely dead ;)

Hehe ! There is actually a status saying what clothes he was laid out in , and where he is laid to rest. Definitely dead ;)

'Can't believe they got me a snazzy Gucci outfit for the coffin. Deffo going to be the best dressed corpse in Glasnevin. #feelingblessed'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Celtic Jersey?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

"I'd like to wish my late dada in heaven a very happy 113th birthday today,still missing you after all these years dada"

F.F.S!!

• Advertisement

I hear Facebook is geoblocked in heaven!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

efb wrote: »
    I hear Facebook is geoblocked in heaven!

You wouldn't want "d angles" to hear about pages like "Atheist Jesus", I guess. :pac:

If you really want to know Jesus, send him a friend request.

coolhull wrote: »
    If you really want to know Jesus, send him a friend request.

He's very cliquey. Just hangs out with his posse of 12 bros and that's it…

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

A girl on my FB posted a petition for people to sign to "Stop the Abuse Marq O'Neill is receiving in Big Brother".

She captioned it with: "Guys, I never do this but please sign this. Marq is being bullied in BB and BB hasn't given anyone a warning. It's not right and it's very upsetting to see him getting so worked up. If you do one thing today, sign this."

I don't know what's worse; the fact she's being serious or the fact Mark is spelled "Marq".

This girl is a real cringe-fest; posting pictures of her latest nails, her latest hair-style, her neice, her dinner, the wound she got from cutting veg last week, her Mother on the toilet.
    I despair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭FionnK86

My cousin posted a link to an article of the 2004 Madrid Train Bombings to a friend of her's travelling to Fuerteventura, with the message "jesus christ, u'd be in danger evrywhere u go! Der in Spain now 2 Martina,b careful on yer holliers".

FOUR POINTS

1. Fuerteventura is an island, located 2,100km from Madrid.
    2. This attack happened over 10 years ago.
    3. Fundamentalist Islamic fights have existed in Spain since before the invasion of the Moors in 711AD.
    4.My cousin is a gobdaw.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

He's very cliquey. Just hangs out with his posse of 12 bros and that's it…
    It's down to 11 now. He unfriended Judas.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

sligojoek wrote: »
    It's down to 11 now. He unfriended Judas.
    Nah, I hear he's quite forgiving.

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Nah, I hear he's quite forgiving.

Jesus doesn't unfriend.

Jesus has already sent you a friend request, he's just waiting for you to accept.

• Advertisement

I often see his name come come up in ''People you may know'' but I would need to find out more about him before I send him a friend request

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭rsl1976

FionnK86 wrote: »
    My cousin posted a link to an article of the 2004 Madrid Train Bombings to a friend of her's travelling to Fuerteventura, with the message "jesus christ, u'd be in danger evrywhere u go! Der in Spain now 2 Martina,b careful on yer holliers".

FOUR POINTS

1. Fuerteventura is an island, located 2,100km from Madrid.
    2. This attack happened over 10 years ago.
    3. Fundamentalist Islamic fights have existed in Spain since before the invasion of the Moors in 711AD.
    4.My cousin is a gobdaw.

I have seen quite a few people share it. They are just sharing without even reading:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Someone just posted a status wishing their DOG a very happy 3rd birthday..

My cousin posted about the "great start" to her weekend. Apparently, she puked her guts up, "after two bouts of chronic runs". Why she thought this fit to share is beyond me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Rosie Rant wrote: »
    Someone just posted a status wishing their DOG a very happy 3rd birthday..

We may have a mutual friend. Unless there's two people out there doing this...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

How so Joe wrote: »
    We may have a mutual friend. Unless there's two people out there doing this...

I'm sure there are plenty of them! :) Wishing your kid who can't read a happy birthday online isn't too far off wishing a happy birthday to your "gorgeous fur baby" .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I'm ashamed to say my sister does this..I love their dog to bits but id never wish it a happy birthday online!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

We'll be using minions to fight about ISIS next.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

We'll be using minions to fight about ISIS next.

I hate them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I hate them!

Minions or ISIS? I hate both

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement