Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

anna080 wrote: »
    Minions or ISIS? I hate both

The Minions are worse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Eeeeeeeeeeeekk!!!!!!

With a picture: keep calm and only four months until our wedding.

Fab hun. Xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭lizzyman

Eeeeeeeeeeeekk!!!!!!

With a picture: keep calm and only four months until our wedding.

Fab hun. Xxx

U look gorjus hon xxxxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

keep calm and....

Die! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

lizzyman wrote: »
    U look gorjus hon xxxxxxx
    Stunnah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Sisterly love

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

But at least she has good spelling and grammar unlike so many of the statuses posted here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Same girl as above.
    Google wasn't working that day but Facebook was.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

mackeire wrote: »
    Sisterly love

Oh I'd LOVE to be a fly on the wall in that family for Christmas Dinner. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭One More Toy

"Gettin sky sports defo worst decision i made, [9 year old son's Name] banished me to my room 2 watch telly so he can watch the man u match.."

To be honest, if I hadnt done a days work in my life and was creaming the social welfare for everything I could - including the old "single mudders" allowance yet living with her latest sperm donor, I wouldnt be advertising the fact I have a €50 a month sports package....:mad:

I wonder, is there a certain subsection of the population, ie. mid 20s to late 30s women, little education as evidenced by poor grammar, that believe that facebook is their own reality tv show and that they have hundreds of viewers?

I cant believe how some people are so out of touch and have very little tact

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I have thumb tacts. Wat r u sayin like

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I have thumb tacts. Wat r u sayin like

Awh hun mi boy harry ad tum tacts too, ad 2 take him 2 doc 4 it. hope ur ok hun message me. ill pray 2 mi angles for u

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Telpu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Telpu
    /in before the "What does Telpu mean?" posts/ :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Oh **** off and get real lives for jaysus sake. So what if ur eyebrows grow a bit so what if your make up isn't perfect so what if ur extensions aren't in and so ****ing what if ya put a few pounds on. Life is for living everyday like it's ur last. Enjoy ur kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews, brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers coz there are ppl out there that havnt got anyone and would put ya to shame how they get the **** on with it. Now shut the **** up and go have fun. ‪#‎RANTOVER‬

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Ugh. Also kind of insulting of her to assume he's somehow beneath her because he's disabled.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

Ur one sick mog Tanya saying I robbed stuff of nicolas grave..ud wanna go way an get a lyf an keep my name out if ur dirty mouth muppet!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Ur one sick mog Tanya saying I robbed stuff of nicolas grave..ud wanna go way an get a lyf an keep my name out if ur dirty mouth muppet!!!

Yeah, go way and get a lyf, Tanya :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭skirtgirl

"Hi peps what ye all at out in the fine weather lol. Boring or what. Well my boo is out helpin the lads 2 emty our rubbish to the dump. Thank god not much to go. Burn ur bottles and ceral boxes less rubbis at the end of the mth. €70 for the few bags. Not bad haa. What do
    do to survie now adays. So peps hope the weather picks up 4 thursday. As tha,s my day 2 go and visited my home town and owld gronnies lol. My dad and cibblings catch up sence lst week. As usuall same owld storyes same owld faces. Only 4 my dad who idour so so much and sis,s and bro i would never enter tha town again. To many demons i had to battle to get out of it. And god won the demons and made me met an angel who is my soul mate and my boo, till the day we die old together wit god help in our beds as old folkes lol can ya picture it. Ahh my boo of an angel he,s the best a woman can get"

She just keeps on giving.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

skirtgirl wrote: »
    "Hi peps what ye all at out in the fine weather lol. Boring or what. Well my boo is out helpin the lads 2 emty our rubbish to the dump. Thank god not much to go. Burn ur bottles and ceral boxes less rubbis at the end of the mth. €70 for the few bags. Not bad haa. What do
    do to survie now adays. So peps hope the weather picks up 4 thursday. As tha,s my day 2 go and visited my home town and owld gronnies lol. My dad and cibblings catch up sence lst week. As usuall same owld storyes same owld faces. Only 4 my dad who idour so so much and sis,s and bro i would never enter tha town again. To many demons i had to battle to get out of it. And god won the demons and made me met an angel who is my soul mate and my boo, till the day we die old together wit god help in our beds as old folkes lol can ya picture it. Ahh my boo of an angel he,s the best a woman can get"

and not an angle in sight.........chibblings? idour? in replying to the above post ,my spellchecker is having an aneurysm........red underlines weeping for humanity

• Registered Users Posts: 10,316 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

She spelt angel correctly twice. I'd friend her if I was on faceb*ok. Some day she will be an A student.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

skirtgirl wrote: »

Pity her ''cibblings'' didnt leave the 'owld home town' and get the same college education as she did :(

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Fishyfreak

The "buy, sell & giveaway" pages on Facebook are a gift that keeps on giving. The following items were on one persons for sale post:

Bong
    Breast pump
    Knuckle duster
    Baby's 1st year picture frame
    Batman belt buckle
    Speakers.....

Quite a lot of interest from loads of scobies in the knuckle duster as you can imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Came across this wonderful political (?) rant below a news story.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Came across this wonderful political (?) rant below a news story.

Alcoholics Anonymous own hotels? Wouldn't fancy staying there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

This review was left for a newspaper after the poster's son had been caught and charged with aggravated burglary.
    (newspaper name) need to get there facts right be fore the wright stuff that is totally wrong about my son as the truth will be none is this what ye have to do to sell a paper as all u wrote down in paper all lies no wonder the country in state is in and people doing away with there selfs it a joke He never done any of what ye said ye ever wright the truth or to ye get a kick of putting a load of bull **** on then again it bull **** that sell the paper go print that

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

mud wrote: »
    This review was left for a newspaper after the poster's son had been caught and charged with aggravated burglary.

:pac:

In other words, my little boy is an angel who has never smashed up someone's house :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

ivytwine wrote: »
    In other words, my little boy is an angel who has never smashed up someone's house :rolleyes:

He was subsequently convicted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement