Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

'well i tink da 8th should be appalled anyway an dats my 2 sense'

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭heretothere

WHIP IT! wrote: »
    Today, on Weddings Group wankerism...

I nearly re-joined said wedding group last week to see if the girl next to me in the registry office was giving out about 'it being sooooo hard' and complicated to register your marriage. The fella didn't have a birth cert, also had no intention of bothering himself to go to England to get a new one he actually said sure can't you see i was born! Don't even ask what he thought of the apostle stamp. Gave us a right laugh anyway!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

"Sitting out in the sun with my little princess and my little man. Love being a Mummykins"

#beautifulprincess
    #handsomelittleman
    #SAHM
    #Mumma
    #Nomoreworkin'
    #Daddysjob2paydbills -lolz!

I was going to comment with #vomit .....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

"Sitting out in the sun with my little princess and my little man. Love being a Mummykins"

#beautifulprincess
    #handsomelittleman
    #SAHM
    #Mumma
    #Nomoreworkin'

Bet the kids are ugly too. My (albeit limited) experience of facebook is that the amount of times a mother calls her kids "beautiful" or "handsome" is directly correlated to how ugly they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

#women #yeas #mk sur vote re peel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

FFred wrote: »
    #women #yeas #mk sur vote re peel

I like her sentiment but the spelling leaves a lot to be desired

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Some of the stuff on sale on the Marketplace... Gyppo wedding dress Bride's face scribbled out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"Prince William and Harry actually look like sound lads. Did you see them joking with each other before the wedding happened. It is like they are thinking 'how the fook did we end up in the royal family?'..xx haha I just love them����. And I was and still am a fan of beautiful Diana ��❤❤❤"

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Try_harder wrote: »
    Some of the stuff on sale on the Marketplace... Gyppo wedding dress Bride's face scribbled out

Enormous cleavage still visible though?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Underneath a photo of litter around a bin in Killiney......

" dur,n the summer r fine days the bins sud b emptied regularly, its disgusting wen u c rubbish all over the plc, it will bring back the flies, we dont need r want thm bk plz empty bins plz"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭heretothere

oh wow!

A screen shot of a text message on facebook "All clear from CSO The Fountains. The results of your Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea tests are negative. Thank you. "

Her caption along with it "I only did this because I was cheated on with some nasty arse hoe called Name McName but well done hun!!! we don't have the clap"

Why on earth is she putting on FB that she was cheated on, let alone only directing her anger about the cheating at the girl. I don't know why I am friends with this person. Well I do, her status's give me a right laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 34,846 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Enormous cleavage still visible though?

Whatever you do, don't stare at it.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

What a vile individual.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Underneath a photo of litter around a bin in Killiney......

" dur,n the summer r fine days the bins sud b emptied regularly, its disgusting wen u c rubbish all over the plc, it will bring back the flies, we dont need r want thm bk plz empty bins plz"

I know that woman, she writes everything that way. Text speak.

I think I've put a few of her beauts on this thread before.

"Ronan Mullen tried to fight against equal rights he is pondscum and should be deballed I hope he dies in agony #repeal"

I was about to point out the irony of this comment before I realised the wave of idiocy I would bring down upon myself.

My uncle has shared the same article about a missing boy in England regularly for the last week or so. "It only takes 2 seconds to share! "

I just clicked into it out of curiosity. The first paragraph says

"We are delighted to confirm police have successfully located the missing child Police were urgently looking for help from the public to help find the missing 11-year-old boy."

It was dated August 2017. FFS! Read the damn thing!!

And a friend just shared one about 2 missing girls "It takes 2 seconds to share!" Girls found, dated from oct 2017. Both articles from something called "Police Hour".

Why do people not read what they share!!?

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

rawn wrote: »
    And a friend just shared one about 2 missing girls "It takes 2 seconds to share!" Girls found, dated from oct 2017. Both articles from something called "Police Hour".

Why do people not read what they share!!?

Because reading it would take extra 5 seconds I suppose?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

#beautifulprincess
    #handsomelittleman
    #SAHM
    #Mumma
    #Nomoreworkin'

I hear Twitter will be putting those hashtags on the wall in San Francisco HQ ...

"I read that the sun formed 6.5 billion years ago. How is it possible for humans to gain that knowledge wtf. I read this on Wikipedia so not factual info. I wanna visit NASA. ☀🌎 did anybody see the yellow moon last night..xx"

I don't know why this made me laugh so much tbh :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

"I read that the sun formed 6.5 billion years ago. How is it possible for humans to gain that knowledge wtf. I read this on Wikipedia so not factual info. I wanna visit NASA. ☀�� did anybody see the yellow moon last night..xx"

I don't know why this made me laugh so much tbh :D

It reminds me of a joke:

"I think that NASA should visit the Sun next."
    "It's too hot, we don't have the technology."
    "Lol I know you idiot, of course they would have to go at night."

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

It reminds me of a joke:

Or like Ali G said - in the winter when the sun is colder ...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,922 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

It reminds me of a joke:

the North Koreans got there first:
    http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2014/01/21/north-korea-lands-first-ever-man-on-the-sun-confirms-central-news-agency/

Someone posted an article about cooking the perfect steak. First comment under it was

"that's a great way to get horrible diseases and cancer and die. nice job for worshipping the devil by murdering sentient beings in tortured manner for your insane psychotic lust. so yummy. i am happy"

Someone posted an article about cooking the perfect steak. First comment under it was

"that's a great way to get horrible diseases and cancer and die. nice job for worshipping the devil by murdering sentient beings in tortured manner for your insane psychotic lust. so yummy. i am happy"

Bet Steak & BJ Day is a letdown in that house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

"Suffer the little children to comment to me for there is the kingdom of heaven".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

"Suffer the little children to comment to me for there is the kingdom of heaven".

God reads the comments of social media?

God reads the comments of social media?

Only on Sunday's presumably.

My missus just showed me this on a page she is connected to:

Wondering Has anyone bought anything of Amazon.. how safe is the website???

I thought it was a joke, but apparently not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Squaredude

Gravelly wrote: »
    My missus just showed me this on a page she is connected to:

Wondering Has anyone bought anything of Amazon.. how safe is the website???

I thought it was a joke, but apparently not.

Yeah I've had a friend ask me "does amazon have much stuff? I've not heard much about them"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement