Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

"Sitting out in the sun with my little princess and my little man. Love being a Mummykins"

#beautifulprincess
    #handsomelittleman
    #SAHM
    #Mumma
    #Nomoreworkin'
    #Daddysjob2paydbills -lolz!

I was going to comment with #vomit .....

Jesus, what an @rsehole.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭kg703

Gravelly wrote: »
    My missus just showed me this on a page she is connected to:

Wondering Has anyone bought anything of Amazon.. how safe is the website???

I thought it was a joke, but apparently not.

Ahahahaha I saw this too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

"Lest ur brother has a bigger d**k than your f**kin werm"

• Registered Users Posts: 28,967 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Schwanz wrote: »
    "Lest ur brother has a bigger d**k than your f**kin werm"

It's a touch formal - but he's obviously in fear that your brother is better endowed;

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lest

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Gravelly wrote: »
    My missus just showed me this on a page she is connected to:

Wondering Has anyone bought anything of Amazon.. how safe is the website???

I thought it was a joke, but apparently not.

Defo a scam hun. Wudnt b trustin dem amazonians xoxo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Underneath shared article about shooting in Bray:

'Not good'
    'Is it crime related?'
    'Don't know yet

???????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Scruffy lil **** keeps it up im telling ye mouthy knacker would want to keep her trap shut any you noisey knackers 20 faced ***** wanna screen shot this nd show it be my guest smellbag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

"Suffer the little children to comment to me for there is the kingdom of heaven".

Can't stop laughing :D!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

"What if Lois Lane was never fooled by Superman's shoddy disguise, she just pretended for his sake because the male ego is so fragile".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

razorblunt wrote: »
    "What if Lois Lane was never fooled by Superman's shoddy disguise, she just pretended for his sake because the male ego is so fragile".

You're connected to Una Mullally on Facebook?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

"Ah man f**k it lik! drivin home in dis heat an next ting ya no i get a puncher"

I'm sooooo tempted to comment . . . . .

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

2sb98uu.jpg

Christ talk about scaremongering at its finest.

Different haircut, clothes, stroller, if this whole story wasn’t fraudulent i’d be reporting them for stealing someone else’s child. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Loughc wrote: »
    2sb98uu.jpg

Different haircut, clothes, stroller, if this whole story wasn’t fraudulent i’d be reporting them for stealing someone else’s child. :pac:

I worked in Dunnes in my teens (about 20 years ago) and that urban legend was doing the rounds back then! Supermarkets obviously as opposed to Legoland. Apparently it had 'happened' in Roches Stores so we all had to be vigilant .....

I worked in Dunnes in my teens (about 20 years ago) and that urban legend was doing the rounds back then!

Lol. Yes, it is sometimes a girl who has their hair cut, then is dressed as a boy and so on... Unfortunately some people believe this nonsense.

2sb98uu.jpg

I know I'll regret asking "Shaved botak" ?

I shaved my botak once - the itch afterwards was torture.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,189 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I worked in Dunnes in my teens (about 20 years ago) and that urban legend was doing the rounds back then! Supermarkets obviously as opposed to Legoland. Apparently it had 'happened' in Roches Stores so we all had to be vigilant .....

Was there an almost nationwide search for that kid?

Edit: Damn, it was Shaws wasn't it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I had to look it up. It's Malaysian for bald apparently.

I had to look it up. It's Malaysian for bald apparently.

Bloody Malaysians coming over here, shaving out botaks..:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,838 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I thought that the usual ending to these scare stories was that the child disappeared under a woman's massive burka and was never seen again?

Also, 6 year old in a stroller? Lazy bugger :p

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Amazing that no one has ever succeeded in abducting a kid in this manner !! - it's like the white vans driving around - bloody useless incompetent kidnappers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

Reminds me of that story that's making the rounds every year around St. Patrick's Day.

You're being kind to a Muslim woman when she's struggling with something, then the woman looks at you, says 'Thank you' with a smile, then her face goes all serious, she looks around and whispers to you 'Stay out of the city centre on St. Patrick's day'.

I've seen different versions of this story shared all over Facebook every March for the past three years now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Reminds me of that story that's making the rounds every year around St. Patrick's Day.

You're being kind to a Muslim woman when she's struggling with something, then the woman looks at you, says 'Thank you' with a smile, then her face goes all serious, she looks around and whispers to you 'Stay out of the city centre on St. Patrick's day'.

I've seen different versions of this story shared all over Facebook every March for the past three years now :D

I mean, it's not bad advice. Poor craythur probably wandered into Templebar one year and has been warning everyone ever since :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭nowaynever

Too bloody right stay out of the city centre on St. Patricks day. It's a drunken warzone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

You left out the punchline

Why? Is there an attack planned?
    No. It's going to be crammed full of drunken idiots, and parking will be a nightmare. And you won't be able to see anything of the parade unless you're in really early.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

I thought it was supposed to have been in Clarehall tesco.

I thought that the usual ending to these scare stories was that the child disappeared under a woman's massive burka and was never seen again?

Also, 6 year old in a stroller? Lazy bugger :p

But he was 'given something to smell to knock him out' :D ...

SirChenjin wrote: »
    But he was 'given something to smell to knock him out' :D ...

"Excuse me, do you think this handkerchief smells of chloroform?"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

I remember the one from the 80's about a boy using a toilet in a shopping centre and a gang of skinheads cutting his mickey off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mcgucc22

I remember the one from the 80's about a boy using a toilet in a shopping centre and a gang of skinheads cutting his mickey off.

I remember that one from when I was growing up in the 80's, heard it was in a McDonald's, I actually believed it when I was a kid, made me weary of using public toilets for years after!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement