Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭mikeymouse

Bredabe wrote: »
    "Just got him down to sleep, washed and his new barbie jammies, long may it rain, night night facebook'
    ' 4 *()& hours that lasted, he's up again and like a demon, Im so tired I could throw up"

Response: Up again?
    Mum, Yea!

Her old man wears Barbie jammies, and he's up for it again after 4*()& hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

"Really <Twitter handle of an electricity provider>! Some random bloke knocking on d door with broken English demanding 2 see my esb bill - if ur deal is as good as he tinks it is, it'll be on d website - no need 4 strong-arm guilt tactics, & asking 2 speak 2 hubbie instead was insulting!"

Finding it hilarious that she's complaining about broken English.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

There's a post being shared about not filling your car with too much petrol due to the increase in temperature, the original post was from Pakistan State Oil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

There's a post being shared about not filling your car with too much petrol due to the increase in temperature, the original post was from Pakistan State Oil

seeing that everywhere. shocking the amount of people that believe this nonsense.

You'd wonder how come there's not cars blowing up left right and center in places like Dubai, Southern Spain, Australia....

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭heretothere

I know I had a right laugh when I saw that. Some people really just don't think!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,106 ✭✭✭Bredabe

' I live in a ccl hse, which needs changing as chanto has to be on da ground, its a s*&t area but I hv gd friends, ppl dnt lk me cse of my big ft No vote, well f&^k dat, im here for my too babies and dats all!'

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭heretothere

' I live in a ccl hse, which needs changing as chanto has to be on da ground,

What does this mean?

mikeymouse wrote: »
    Her old man wears Barbie jammies, and he's up for it again after 4*()& hours?
    After feeding her little prince a lot of junk food, she put him to bed, he woke up 4 hours later and she complained on FB.
    The bit that struck me was the level of 'conversation' between the grownups.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

What does this mean?

Short for Chantelle maybe

' I live in a ccl hse, which needs changing as chanto has to be on da ground, its a s*&t area but I hv gd friends, ppl dnt lk me cse of my big ft No vote, well f&^k dat, im here for my too babies and dats all!'

Didn’t understand a word of that lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

"I live in a council house, which needs changing as chanto has te be on the ground(floor?)
    It is a **** area but i have good friends. People dont like me becasue of my big fat No vote, but **** that, i am here for my 2 babies and that is all.
    Folks"

I am not proud of myself i can actually do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭corner of hells

inforfun wrote: »
    "I live in a council house, which needs changing as chanto has te be on the ground(floor?)
    It is a **** area but i have good friends. People dont like me becasue of my big fat No vote, but **** that, i am here for my 2 babies and that is all.
    Folks"

I am not proud of myself i can actually do this.

Are you Chanto's da ?

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

Are you Chanto's da ?

I'll bet there are several candidates

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

From the same guys timeline. Asterixes in place of names.

My Business Goals...

1) Work, 2) Acting only in PAID feature films, 3) publish and sell copies of my 3rd novel about 2nd Germany/Neuschwabenland, Antarctica @ ********** and get a job in that foreign nation and help them to open a TOURIST CENTER, 4) Help ******** (my wife to be) to get a job in Houston, Texas and she and I will open up a bakery in Houston, and 5) After marijuana is legalized in Texas, open up a tourist shop and to SUPPORT MY FAMILY in 2019 !!

So I'm assuming his "novel" will be related to that flying saucer ?

Jaysus , I'd say it's a cracking read ...

Keep us updated, is he a flat earther too ?

Same one, I think tiredness/heat has put her in a time warp.

**************TRIGGER WARNING********************

'Otrs of the bellion, that walkd wit me to vote NO NO NO, to abortion to birth casue of mental illness, to debt of the mother and handicap, wlk wit me again on fb, find (insert name here) petition her and sgn it, it aks the govt to sure dat babbies for mder at 20 wks will be anatized b4 they are tun apart. Bellioners sing sing this and gt e/1 else two as well'.

'Otrs of the bellion, that walkd wit me to vote NO NO NO, to abortion to birth casue of mental illness, to debt of the mother and handicap, wlk wit me again on fb, find (insert name here) petition her and sgn it, it aks the govt to sure dat babbies for mder at 20 wks will be anatized b4 they are tun apart. Bellioners sing sing this and gt e/1 else two as well'.

latest?cb=20140831154704

Does she work ?

Sometimes terrifyingly I find these people working in a civil service job ...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Does she work go outdoors?

Sometimes terrifyingly I find these people working in a civil service job outside in public ...

Fixed that for you, if you dont mind.

Sorry I should have said working in a job that requires a basic ability to write in the English language

Does she work ?

Sometimes terrifyingly I find these people working in a civil service job ...

I know very little about her as we are connected very distantly on fb, but one of her other statuses says her to kids(angle and little prince) are her life/world. At least one of them has an illness which means lots of Dr's/Hosp app and carping about same.

There is a big gap between angle and prince, angle came along when mum and dad were in their teens, prince was a mistake with the *&^% of an ex. So I assume she is a full time stay at home mum to said angle and prince.

*Tho I know she has gone outside to read the No posters in her area and to vote

• Advertisement

A utility company increases prices by 8%. Someone posts about it on Facebook. A wife tags her husband. This is their conversation:
    Him: Switching
    Her: I think so 8 per cent is a lot
    Him: we got a 8% discount for moving to them in the first place
    Her: so that will be 16 for us

I don't think that's how it works but ok

Before i qo to sleep,I just wanna wish ah sweet happy birthday to dis young lady,or da princess of our fams,may our heavenly Father shower u wif his blessings n guide u were ever u go,no need long paragraph coz u kw hw muj I luv u little angle. <3<3 U such ah blessing to us,luv u so muj babe,onces aqain happy birthday,luv n blessing frm ur oldest sister...

They just keep coming today!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Before i qo to sleep,I just wanna wish ah sweet happy birthday to dis young lady,or da princess of our fams,may our heavenly Father shower u wif his blessings n guide u were ever u go,no need long paragraph coz u kw hw muj I luv u little angle. <3<3 U such ah blessing to us,luv u so muj babe,onces aqain happy birthday,luv n blessing frm ur oldest sister...

They just keep coming today!

Would this poster be a member of an ethnic minority with origins surrounding travelling?

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Would this poster be a member of an ethnic minority with origins surrounding travelling?

Omg how did you know? :eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

What's a bellion? I've tried to decipher the gibberish but I'm at a loss. I'm relieved that I can't understand it to be honest

What's a bellion? I've tried to decipher the gibberish but I'm at a loss. I'm relieved that I can't understand it to be honest

I think she might mean rebellion?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

anatized b4 they are tun apart.

Jesus

Question ...

What percentage of facebook text posts are properly written ?

I'd love some data analytics company to do a study..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Question ...

What percentage of facebook text posts are properly written ?

I'd love some data analytics company to do a study..

think we've had enough bloody data analytics on facebook.

they should just implement some forced and automatic spell checking. If the spell checker can't recognize what you wrote then you can't post it.

• Advertisement

wexie wrote: »
    think we've had enough bloody data analytics on facebook.

they should just implement some forced and automatic spell checking. If the spell checker can't recognize what you wrote then you can't post it.

I 100% agree with you, but little chanto/jaden/shakeria would be bullied for spelling proper by their peers then.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement