Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Bredabe wrote: »
    Same one, I think tiredness/heat has put her in a time warp.

**************TRIGGER WARNING********************

'Otrs of the bellion, that walkd wit me to vote NO NO NO, to abortion to birth casue of mental illness, to debt of the mother and handicap, wlk wit me again on fb, find (insert name here) petition her and sgn it, it aks the govt to sure dat babbies for mder at 20 wks will be anatized b4 they are tun apart. Bellioners sing sing this and gt e/1 else two as well'.
    Others of the rebellion that walked with me to vote NO NO NO to abortion because of mental illness, to the detriment of the mother and disabled children, walk with me again on facebook, find ****, petition her and sign it. It asks the government to ensure that babies who are murdered at 20 weeks will be anethestised before they are torn apart. Rebellionaires sing sing this and get everyone else to as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,106 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Others of the rebellion that walked with me to vote NO NO NO to abortion because of mental illness, to the detriment of the mother and disabled children, walk with me again on facebook, find ****, petition her and sign it. It asks the government to ensure that babies who are murdered at 20 weeks will be anethestised before they are torn apart. Rebellionaires sing sing this and get everyone else to as well.

Very good, from her platform I think it is.
    Others of the rebellion that walked with me to vote NO NO NO to abortion till birth because of mental health, No to abortion because of maternal death and No to abortion because of disability, walk with me again on FB and find **** who has a petition, sign it. It asks that the govt(Irish I assume) ensure that babies who will be murdered at 20 natal weeks with be anesthetised before they are torn apart. Rebellionaires sign sign this and get everyone else to sign it as well.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,375 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

I'm always amazed at the amount of angles that people are responsible for...

I bet they are all acute devils

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

Or Mothers of the Rebellion?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Or Mothers of the Rebellion?

Or bell - ends?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Telpis! I thought she meant billionaires! How did she thing that was rebellion! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 24,375 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

pc7 wrote: »
    Telpis! I thought she meant billionaires! How did she thing that was rebellion! Lol

We it's closer to rebellion than billionaire to be fair to the lunatic

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

lawred2 wrote: »
    We it's closer to rebellion than billionaire to be fair to the lunatic

On this thread who knows!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Comments under Lad Bible video.

https://www.facebook.com/LADbible/videos/4778538452193307/?t=60
    My daddy climbed into my mommas bush and I came out 10 months later. MRS G****S 2010 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    That extra month did nothing for your looks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭The White Feather

This has to be one of the weirdest posts ever.....

"I foolishly searched to update what I thought was the symbol of the current limits of our wisdom: the Yin-Yang
    Turns out, it was always complete and I now can see that it expresses all existence with equal accuracy compared to the other symbols:
    -Infinity
    -Apple
    -Power symbol (in electronics)
    -The number Ten
    -The digital expression of 1 and 0
    -The symbol for a Timeline

I connected these symbols together when I re-reached enlightenment by connecting all the binary knowledge I possess.
    I had been using a Timeline to help plot and explain the lie's that are our binary definition of existence. I used to only understand that the 3 dimensions of space are loops and therefore the higher dimension of time is a loop. Tonight i put together that as the lower dimensions are loops all higher dimensions must also be loops.
    Putting this into symbolic practice, I took my timeline and bent it into a circle with both ends existing in the same place. I had been representing the negative extreme with a red line and the positive extreme with a green line (fear/will, yes/no, choice/fate, bad/good...).

The newly created symbol was a black circle with a brown line sticking up. The shape reminded me of the power symbol in electronics, which reminded me of the 1 and 0 in the binary language, which reminded me of the base of 10 in our number system, which expresses the language of math, which, as the only universal language, is used to express and calculate every possible variable and every size in the universe and all time in existence and is used many times by me to explain all existence to you in this run-on sentence.

Then the color brown at the top of a circle reminded me of an apple which was present at the beginning of history in at least 2 of the largest religions on the planet (Islam also?). While I do not believe in the historical existence of the garden of eden, the parable stated that a fruit (which we now associate with an apple) was picked from the tree of knowledge (good and evil), and once ingested by man, he learned of his shame, death, and pain. This not only was said to create fear, but through the properties of duality, created knowledge of the opposites: pride, mortal life, and joy. This gift of knowledge expelled mankind from paradise, which created the need to return to heaven or be cast into hell. Biblically, it created choice, sin, and the function of god himself.

The apple in the bible symbolized knowledge, but thats not the only reason it symbolizes knowledge in our western world. It is said that Sir Issac Newton witnessed an apple fall from a tree which; inspired his theory of gravity, which in turn inspired Einstein to prove the theory of Space-Time, which is the connection of the first three dimensions of space, to the higher dimension of time, which which inspired others to define more dimensions of probability, which inspired me to consolidate those into my versions of dimensions 5 through 8 and beyond.

But that's not all. the apple pops up throughout European and Asian theology and is often a symbol of knowledge and value. Its in the 12 labors of Heracles. The Golden Apple inscribed "the most beautiful one" was thrown by the goddess of discord, Eris. It was then used to declare and accept love. In Norse mythology apples were given by the goddess youth, Idun, to gift eternal youth.

For an average human like me, who has searched his whole life for an answer to the question "why must I suffer?", this was nearly incredible. Seeing a connection in my simple drawing to so many symbols of power, beauty, love, immortality, knowledge, and wisdom, was truly one of the most beautiful moments in my life. While I can prove its meaninglessness and utter importance simultaneously, I will never forget this moment and the only word sufficient enough to describe it: Beautiful."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

gotta read between the lines

I connected these symbols together when I re-reached enlightenment by connecting all the binary knowledge I possess.
    I had been using a Timeline to help plot and explain the lie's that are our binary definition of existence. I used to only understand that the 3 dimensions of space are loops and therefore the higher dimension of time is a loop. Tonight i put together that as the lower dimensions are loops all higher dimensions must also be loops.
    Putting this into symbolic practice, I took my timeline and bent it into a circle with both ends existing in the same place. I had been representing the negative extreme with a red line and the positive extreme with a green line (fear/will, yes/no, choice/fate, bad/good...).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

"I foolishly searched to.... <snip> TWADDLE ..... </snip> Beautiful."

To think this drivel takes up bytes of space....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

well as alot of ppl say thr,s no point in bn fk,n stupid n not show,n it, well it tuk me a fk,n hr 2 clean 6 eggs off ABSOLUTELY EVERYWER, i nu u cudnt put eggs in microwave without water so i put water in a bowl n 6 egg as meantioned i went out 2 kitchen 2 check thm i opened door tuk 1 out 2run it under water n a huge n wen i say huge i MEAN HUGEEEE BANG frm behind me fk,n egg EVERYWER THN 2make matters worse the fk,n egg i had in my hand decides 2 blow up in my face, eyes mouth hair scolded the fk out of my face the fk,n pain i,m in is unreal u may aswell hav tro,n hot boil,n water in my face i,m in bits, (NOTE 2 SELF N ANY OTHER GOB**** OUT THR DONT BOIL EGGS IN MICROWAVE 😂😵😂😂😵😂😵😂😵😂😵😂😵

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

mackeire wrote: »
    well as alot of ppl say thr,s no point in bn fk,n stupid n not show,n it, well it tuk me a fk,n hr 2 clean 6 eggs off ABSOLUTELY EVERYWER, i nu u cudnt put eggs in microwave without water so i put water in a bowl n 6 egg as meantioned i went out 2 kitchen 2 check thm i opened door tuk 1 out 2run it under water n a huge n wen i say huge i MEAN HUGEEEE BANG frm behind me fk,n egg EVERYWER THN 2make matters worse the fk,n egg i had in my hand decides 2 blow up in my face, eyes mouth hair scolded the fk out of my face the fk,n pain i,m in is unreal u may aswell hav tro,n hot boil,n water in my face i,m in bits, (NOTE 2 SELF N ANY OTHER GOB**** OUT THR DONT BOIL EGGS IN MICROWAVE 😂😵😂😂😵😂😵😂😵😂😵😂😵

Bah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah!

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭lillycakes2

Hilarious thread. This world is filled with so many Muppets !!!

well as alot of ppl say thr,s no point in bn fk,n stupid n not show,n it, well it tuk me a fk,n hr 2 clean 6 eggs off ABSOLUTELY EVERYWER, i nu u cudnt put eggs in microwave without water so i put water in a bowl n 6 egg as meantioned i went out 2 kitchen 2 check thm i opened door tuk 1 out 2run it under water n a huge n wen i say huge i MEAN HUGEEEE BANG frm behind me fk,n egg EVERYWER THN 2make matters worse the fk,n egg i had in my hand decides 2 blow up in my face, eyes mouth hair scolded the fk out of my face the fk,n pain i,m in is unreal u may aswell hav tro,n hot boil,n water in my face i,m in bits, (NOTE 2 SELF N ANY OTHER GOB**** OUT THR DONT BOIL EGGS IN MICROWAVE &#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56885;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56885;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56885;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56885;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56885;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56885;

Jesus.

H.

Christ.

well as alot of ppl say thr,s no point in bn fk,n stupid n not show,n it, well it tuk me a fk,n hr 2 clean 6 eggs off ABSOLUTELY EVERYWER, i nu u cudnt put eggs in microwave without water so i put water in a bowl n 6 egg as meantioned i went out 2 kitchen 2 check thm i opened door tuk 1 out 2run it under water n a huge n wen i say huge i MEAN HUGEEEE BANG frm behind me fk,n egg EVERYWER THN 2make matters worse the fk,n egg i had in my hand decides 2 blow up in my face, eyes mouth hair scolded the fk out of my face the fk,n pain i,m in is unreal u may aswell hav tro,n hot boil,n water in my face i,m in bits, (NOTE 2 SELF N ANY OTHER GOB**** OUT THR DONT BOIL EGGS IN MICROWAVE &#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56885;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56885;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56885;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56885;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56885;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56885;

Could you comment under that the same paragraph but in correct english ?

see the reaction ?

"-Thoughts on Evolution-
    -DNA developed to genetically transmit memories of survival techniques in complex organisms.
    -The nerve developed to increase survival rates in organisms that gained to ability to move at will.
    -The ability to identify different levels of sensation developed to increase survival rates in organisms with basic memory capacity.
    -Fear and will developed to increase survival rates in organisms with complex sensory organs and increased memory capacity.
    -Denial developed to increase survival rates in fearful organisms who gained sufficient enough intelligence to recognize the pain of others.
    -Reason developed to increase survival rates in organisms who developed language.
    We will evolve beyond the need for denial and the binary choices of emotions when we develop sufficient enough knowledge and self control to survive by thinking, rather than feeling."

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

Lv this girl with all my hart she is my rock I wood be still in jail now if she didin pay the grand 2 get me outLv the bones of you ***** the best mother in the world 2 are 4 kids day have every thing day won't u don't smoke don't drink your 1 in a mill babe lv u 2bits xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

joe stodge wrote: »
    Lv this girl with all my hart she is my rock I wood be still in jail now if she didin pay the grand 2 get me outLv the bones of you ***** the best mother in the world 2 are 4 kids day have every thing day won't u don't smoke don't drink your 1 in a mill babe lv u 2bits xxx

2bits, rapper, bailer and mother of 4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

joe stodge wrote: »

Eh...a...eh....wha.....how...... ah fcuk it, I'm speechless.

I absolutely despair for the future if our education system turns out people like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Eh...a...eh....wha.....how...... ah fcuk it, I'm speechless.

I absolutely despair for the future if our education system turns out people like this.

Arrah, it didn't do Prince any harm… I think…

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

"I foolishly searched to update what I thought was the symbol of the current limits of our wisdom: the Yin-Yang
    Turns out, it was always complete and I now can see that it expresses all existence with equal accuracy compared to the other symbols:
    -Infinity
    -Apple
    -Power symbol (in electronics)
    -The number Ten
    -The digital expression of 1 and 0
    -The symbol for a Timeline

The newly created symbol was a black circle with a brown line sticking up. The shape reminded me of the power symbol in electronics, which reminded me of the 1 and 0 in the binary language, which reminded me of the base of 10 in our number system, which expresses the language of math, which, as the only universal language, is used to express and calculate every possible variable and every size in the universe and all time in existence and is used many times by me to explain all existence to you in this run-on sentence.

Then the color brown at the top of a circle reminded me of an apple which was present at the beginning of history in at least 2 of the largest religions on the planet (Islam also?). While I do not believe in the historical existence of the garden of eden, the parable stated that a fruit (which we now associate with an apple) was picked from the tree of knowledge (good and evil), and once ingested by man, he learned of his shame, death, and pain. This not only was said to create fear, but through the properties of duality, created knowledge of the opposites: pride, mortal life, and joy. This gift of knowledge expelled mankind from paradise, which created the need to return to heaven or be cast into hell. Biblically, it created choice, sin, and the function of god himself.

The apple in the bible symbolized knowledge, but thats not the only reason it symbolizes knowledge in our western world. It is said that Sir Issac Newton witnessed an apple fall from a tree which; inspired his theory of gravity, which in turn inspired Einstein to prove the theory of Space-Time, which is the connection of the first three dimensions of space, to the higher dimension of time, which which inspired others to define more dimensions of probability, which inspired me to consolidate those into my versions of dimensions 5 through 8 and beyond.

But that's not all. the apple pops up throughout European and Asian theology and is often a symbol of knowledge and value. Its in the 12 labors of Heracles. The Golden Apple inscribed "the most beautiful one" was thrown by the goddess of discord, Eris. It was then used to declare and accept love. In Norse mythology apples were given by the goddess youth, Idun, to gift eternal youth.

For an average human like me, who has searched his whole life for an answer to the question "why must I suffer?", this was nearly incredible. Seeing a connection in my simple drawing to so many symbols of power, beauty, love, immortality, knowledge, and wisdom, was truly one of the most beautiful moments in my life. While I can prove its meaninglessness and utter importance simultaneously, I will never forget this moment and the only word sufficient enough to describe it: Beautiful."

So how much are they charging gullible folk for this symbol?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Blackhorse Slim

So this guy has reached the realisation that the answer to "Why must I suffer?" is "Apple."

Huh.

iPhone users already knew this.

He has put up more drivel....

"I am attempting to expand our circle by spiraling outward to see what is out there. It is the second to last step before enlightenment: traveling out from where we are to the limits of our knowledge.
    The final step is to reach the end of the spiral and find ourselves, thus connecting all knowledge to ourselves. This defeats the binary falsehood that what we fear is different than what we want. That our enemies are different than ourselves. That pain is any different than peace.
    That who we want to be is any different than who we are.

Each higher dimension is the infinite versions of the one below it. The only truly infinite direction out from ourselves is a circle. This is why we find circles at every scale an at every time.

Shakespeare (or his ghostwriter) said "To be, or not to be. That is the question". He said that for those who didn't know the question. He likely hoped that it would guide some to understand and answer it as he likely did:
    To be, or not to be, are both illusions. That is the answer."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

Explain to your tame waffle pot that the "To be or not to be" speech is all about Hamlet considering suicide. Now whatever this idiot thinks it was about, which I can't work out. Other than he's trying to make himself appear erudite and well read.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Cocobeans101

On the 'anyone know' facebook page:

Any1 no when loan parent is out?

Every single time without fail L.O.A.N

• Registered Users Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

seagull wrote: »
    Explain to your tame waffle pot that the "To be or not to be" speech is all about Hamlet considering suicide. Now whatever this idiot thinks it was about, which I can't work out. Other than he's trying to make himself appear erudite and well read.

I think he's trying to say that there is no life and no death. That both are just illusions. We're all free spirits here maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. *tokes* :cool:

"Congratulations Climate change You broke Ireland.Because of you Ireland is faceing its first drought ever"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I may have messed up as a partner, a sister, as a friend, or even as a daughter, because I don't always say or do the "right things". I have a smart mouth🗣️, I have secrets, I have a lot of scars because I have a history. Some people love me, some like me, and a lot of people can't stand me🤷....I have done good in my life. I have done bad in my life. I go without makeup, or shaving my legs sometimes and some days I don't even brush my hair! ....I can be random and i can be shy, I can be hard work😒. I will not pretend to be someone Im not. I am who I am, you can love me or not. But if I love you, I will do it with my whole heart, and I will make no apologies for the way I am. I AM ME!!!💁 If you can't or don't love me at my worst then you don't deserve me when I'm at my best!🙋

Ladies, I dare you to put this on your status, with a picture of yourself, If you’re proud to be who you are.😘
    There are not enough of these :rolleyes: to represent how I feel about the above :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement