Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

Opcw said their was no nerve agent used .the chlorine was used by the white helmets which was given by the USA and the UK backing the so called mild milatints! !!!!!!!!!! Isis

• Registered Users Posts: 28,967 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

On the 'anyone know' facebook page:

Any1 no when loan parent is out?

Every single time without fail L.O.A.N

Maybe they're planning on paying it back?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

'We always bring bags fir our rubbish and if we had to bring it home with us so be it No respect for there invirimont'

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭heretothere

'We always bring bags fir our rubbish and if we had to bring it home with us so be it No respect for there invirimont'

I agree with their sentiment at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,831 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I think he's trying to say that there is no life and no death. That both are just illusions. We're all free spirits here maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. *tokes* :cool:

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

Love my girls and there daddy there my hole world
    Loves my girls with all my heart there my word gbt miss there daddy so much

Daddy's in prison :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    There are not enough of these :rolleyes: to represent how I feel about the above :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's basically facebook short hand for "I'm a bit of a psycho".

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

emeldc wrote: »
    Love my girls and there daddy there my hole world
    Loves my girls with all my heart there my word gbt miss there daddy so much

Daddy's in prison :rolleyes:

Is Daddy part of an ethnic minority that allegedly travel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

I’ve posted nothing anti-English football on my FB. I said before the game that I’d love Croatia to go through as a small nation and first time finalist then wrote a ‘Whoop!’ status at the end. An acquaintance replied “WHY ARE YOU SO ANTI-ENGLISH?”. Huh? And this woman grew up in Ireland to an Irish mother and a father who was born in England but spent most of his life in Ireland. She has merely lived in England a good while. Relax the head, lady! I’m not obliged to support England and have almost as few links to there as to Croatia.

I slightly smile when England lose but honestly if I felt they deserved a place in the final, I’d have no complaints. I was glad that they won against Colombia.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

'More chance of me Da comin home'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

To all youse english fans and the media that had the world cup won and also slaged tge irish for not been in it .the **** is comen home ha ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭The White Feather

My friend has posted more weird stuff on Facebook.....

"Period. The infinite lap is complete. I'm ready to start my journey on the first lap.

What is humanities answer to the question of why we suffer? Ew. What is humanities answer for why we have caused the suffering of all beings over 4 billion years? It was worth it. You dont have to be afraid.

Third lap around the limits of my knowledge. The cycle get's smaller, the circle gets larger.I once again have the strength to help others walk their cycle.

4th lap successful. I have seen through the eyes of 8 dragons. Forgiven and thanked the pain beyond the gate of no gate. Rang 3 bells, connected heaven and hell, and found no need for the pearls to dwell.

A crouching tiger repays with echos roaring like a fountain. Your kindness, these three treasures, only wisemen cannot tell. Apart the the treasured pain will never cease to ring the bell.

What is the value of a virus? To cause us pain and even death until we learn the lesson it exists to teach us. If something hurts you, it is for you. When it no longer hurts you, it’s because you’ve learned the lesson. when you accept the repression of others as inescapable, you have depression. regression is when you turn back from who you were becoming because the fear was stronger than the will. revolution is when we evolve and turn around to walk once again towards our will.

Electric infinity shares the text, may we learn to live with no regrets, these enlightened warriors gift the sound of heaven, and hell to those who claim to go all the way to 11."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

"Yes you were bigger than the last but you know what you fcuker your motion did notfuin for my oceann ya c**t ya"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

My friend has posted more weird stuff on Facebook.....

"Period. The infinite lap is complete. I'm ready to start my journey on the first lap.

PARKLIFE

What is humanities answer to the question of why we suffer? Ew. What is humanities answer for why we have caused the suffering of all beings over 4 billion years? It was worth it. You dont have to be afraid.

PARKLIFE

Third lap around the limits of my knowledge. The cycle get's smaller, the circle gets larger.I once again have the strength to help others walk their cycle.

PARKLIFE

4th lap successful. I have seen through the eyes of 8 dragons. Forgiven and thanked the pain beyond the gate of no gate. Rang 3 bells, connected heaven and hell, and found no need for the pearls to dwell.

PARKLIFE

A crouching tiger repays with echos roaring like a fountain. Your kindness, these three treasures, only wisemen cannot tell. Apart the the treasured pain will never cease to ring the bell.

PARKLIFE

What is the value of a virus? To cause us pain and even death until we learn the lesson it exists to teach us. If something hurts you, it is for you. When it no longer hurts you, it’s because you’ve learned the lesson. when you accept the repression of others as inescapable, you have depression. regression is when you turn back from who you were becoming because the fear was stronger than the will. revolution is when we evolve and turn around to walk once again towards our will.

PARKLIFE

Electric infinity shares the text, may we learn to live with no regrets, these enlightened warriors gift the sound of heaven, and hell to those who claim to go all the way to 11."

PARKLIFE

That's better.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,967 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

So near, and yet.....

36295416_950710891797264_3446253948397158400_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=fe187f88fda901972c376aba1a52a67f&oe=5BDC4226

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Lads b creful drs a checkpoint out by tramre.rd jus pst k.fisher I turnd n ta k.fisher..some inceident hapend out der so defo gards along der .b crefull pps ..an let me no keep me post if any of yee c any chckponts r dem pulln..cnt b dealn wot dem.they already ruined my day t tramre bastards!!! ..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,751 ✭✭✭✭dahat

I'd remove the name from the end of post.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,577 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

My recent post to the Electric Picnic Facebook page. 'GET ON WITH IT!' :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭corner of hells

dahat wrote: »
    I'd remove the name from the end of post.

I doubt very much there's even a remote chance they'd wander into AH and find , let alone recognise that scutter they posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

This has to be one of the weirdest posts ever.....

"I foolishly searched to update what I thought was the symbol of the current limits of our wisdom: the Yin-Yang
    Turns out, it was always complete and I now can see that it expresses all existence with equal accuracy compared to the other symbols:
    -Infinity
    -Apple
    -Power symbol (in electronics)
    -The number Ten
    -The digital expression of 1 and 0
    -The symbol for a Timeline

I connected these symbols together when I re-reached enlightenment by connecting all the binary knowledge I possess.
    I had been using a Timeline to help plot and explain the lie's that are our binary definition of existence. I used to only understand that the 3 dimensions of space are loops and therefore the higher dimension of time is a loop. Tonight i put together that as the lower dimensions are loops all higher dimensions must also be loops.
    Putting this into symbolic practice, I took my timeline and bent it into a circle with both ends existing in the same place. I had been representing the negative extreme with a red line and the positive extreme with a green line (fear/will, yes/no, choice/fate, bad/good...).

The newly created symbol was a black circle with a brown line sticking up. The shape reminded me of the power symbol in electronics, which reminded me of the 1 and 0 in the binary language, which reminded me of the base of 10 in our number system, which expresses the language of math, which, as the only universal language, is used to express and calculate every possible variable and every size in the universe and all time in existence and is used many times by me to explain all existence to you in this run-on sentence.

Then the color brown at the top of a circle reminded me of an apple which was present at the beginning of history in at least 2 of the largest religions on the planet (Islam also?). While I do not believe in the historical existence of the garden of eden, the parable stated that a fruit (which we now associate with an apple) was picked from the tree of knowledge (good and evil), and once ingested by man, he learned of his shame, death, and pain. This not only was said to create fear, but through the properties of duality, created knowledge of the opposites: pride, mortal life, and joy. This gift of knowledge expelled mankind from paradise, which created the need to return to heaven or be cast into hell. Biblically, it created choice, sin, and the function of god himself.

The apple in the bible symbolized knowledge, but thats not the only reason it symbolizes knowledge in our western world. It is said that Sir Issac Newton witnessed an apple fall from a tree which; inspired his theory of gravity, which in turn inspired Einstein to prove the theory of Space-Time, which is the connection of the first three dimensions of space, to the higher dimension of time, which which inspired others to define more dimensions of probability, which inspired me to consolidate those into my versions of dimensions 5 through 8 and beyond.

But that's not all. the apple pops up throughout European and Asian theology and is often a symbol of knowledge and value. Its in the 12 labors of Heracles. The Golden Apple inscribed "the most beautiful one" was thrown by the goddess of discord, Eris. It was then used to declare and accept love. In Norse mythology apples were given by the goddess youth, Idun, to gift eternal youth.

For an average human like me, who has searched his whole life for an answer to the question "why must I suffer?", this was nearly incredible. Seeing a connection in my simple drawing to so many symbols of power, beauty, love, immortality, knowledge, and wisdom, was truly one of the most beautiful moments in my life. While I can prove its meaninglessness and utter importance simultaneously, I will never forget this moment and the only word sufficient enough to describe it: Beautiful."

Ladies and gentlemen, the ultimate argument against legalising marijuana.

• Advertisement

I doubt very much there's even a remote chance they'd wander into AH and find , let alone recognise that scutter they posted.

It looks like English is their tenth language, and sentience is their ninth!

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Iwouldinmesack

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Lads b creful drs a checkpoint out by tramre.rd jus pst k.fisher I turnd n ta k.fisher..some inceident hapend out der so defo gards along der .b crefull pps ..an let me no keep me post if any of yee c any chckponts r dem pulln..cnt b dealn wot dem.they already ruined my day t tramre bastards!!! ..

Saw that myself the other day. The comments underneath it are just as bad Fxxk the police hun dont let them put your day on a downer type comments. These individuals are just down and out scumbags. Prob describes themselves as salt of de earth 🙄 I wouldnt even say the person even has a license and at that its probably a provisional. Prob has the holy trinity, no insurance, tax or nct. Theres lots of routes to get into Tramore, id say they just went another way and enjoyed talking about their successful garda evasion tactics and what bastards they are for ensuring our roads are safe over taxpayer funded Dooleys fish and chips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Samsgirl wrote: »
    What's the bets they wrote that while driving?

Well see here's the thing. If you're not drunk, have a driving licence, aren't banned, have road tax, have NCT, then you don't have to give a f**k about where the checkpoints are.

Actually this could be rewritten as a Viz Top Tip:

DRIVERS. Avoid worrying about police checkpoints by ensuring that you and your vehicle are legal to be on the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

*name* is eating **** with *name 2* and 2 others at *BAR*

*name* is eating **** with *name 2* and 2 others at *BAR* .Staff were completely rude, I am a security guard that works across the road with staff.we came for a few quiet drinks and the bar staff (a elderly grey haired man) refused use and asked the manager in front of us like we were nothing if he could serve us the manager said serve them their last drinks and tell them to get out in front of 4 other security guards and a pregnant lady. They served us half of a half portion and told us to get out. an hour later after myself and my friends were served in supermacs *BAR* was still serving members of the public walking into the pub in front of us. The manager laughed at our displeasent of this whole situation into our faces while closing the door on us..... Little did he know the people he refused had an education unlike himself with his own pub that is closing down.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

This dog saved his families life in a fire. For every share this picture gets, Facebook will give $1 to get his face fixed.

456430.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

sullivlo wrote: »
    This dog saved his families life in a fire. For every share this picture gets, Facebook will give $1 to get his face fixed.

LOL, FFS it's amazing what you can do with a slice of ham and some imagination :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,171 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

mlqbgx.jpg

"Hotel anal payed for" Jaysus whoever goes for this will have a great time.

It won't just make their day, it'll make their whole week :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

Translating this from Czech for your pleasure - the post is referring to the tragic wildfires in Greece:

"Well it's an obvious terrorist attack and they're getting away with it! Everyone can go and check the numbers of immigrants that KEEP COMING to Greece!!! WAKE UP!!!"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement