Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

seagull wrote: »
    Why do moderately intelligent people fall for crap like this? One of my friends had this up. There were heaps of one word comments on it from people. I was the only one to point out it's a spoof.

Beats me, there are simple folk and then there are simpler minds!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Need 7 seter wit wit nct n tax , 1000 r 1200 for rit car. 2007 yere. Cash redy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Suggested reply - "Stop breeding"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

My favourite Prince song.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Saw this last night and knew it would pop up here!

Is this in Ireland?

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Is this in Ireland?

Mine was shared by an Irish person, didn't check where the originator was based.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Suggested reply - "Stop breeding"

Do the world a favour and also "Stop breathing."

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭heretothere

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Mine was shared by an Irish person, didn't check where the originator was based.

It's one of those bs ones you've to copy and paste not share. The biggest flag for this is bull and the originator doesn't want to be tied to it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

Ye muppets ye.kniw.nithin.it suld be down.d.prod steps is where ye shukd be watchin woh d smack ancarry on.been done.diwn.there and all ye judgemential bastatds who no.nothin.dont be commenting unless ye hav halos.over yer own.heads ye mogs

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Ye muppets ye.kniw.nithin.it suld be down.d.prod steps is where ye shukd be watchin woh d smack ancarry on.been done.diwn.there and all ye judgemential bastatds who no.nothin.dont be commenting unless ye hav halos.over yer own.heads ye mogs

This is a Shakesperian quote, isn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,415 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

coolhull wrote: »
    This is a Shakesperian quote, isn't it?

I disagree. It's the Croatian translation of Joyce.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

I disagree. It's the Croatian translation of Joyce.

That would still be easier to get through than that full stop infested vomit above

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

seagull wrote: »
    Why do moderately intelligent people fall for crap like this? One of my friends had this up. There were heaps of one word comments on it from people. I was the only one to point out it's a spoof.

"I didn't want to take the chance" is the usual reply from them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Not a status but directed to me "women should be supporting women".

Why ???????

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Is this in Ireland?

I saw it last night, shared from someone in Blackpool UK in July 2015.

Why Would Someone Want A Person That The Whole Town Had💯😂 Don't Act All Clean And Innocent Owl Crusty Knickers😂There's More Milage On You Then There Is On A 96 Micra You ****ing Smell Bag😂

To da apes Der texting in 96 fm be more Dan yer line to come out from hiding ye dirty tramps with yer ****ty holes ye wouldn't give yer names so good cus ye no wat will happen to ye more Dan go way and talk bout rapist and murderers wouldn't surprise me den if it was ppl we no but sure everything don't stay hidein forever ye pack of bums ye wouldn't half stick a pin in yr hands or Abit Coke up yet nose goway and look after yer children Der bate wit da dirt

zmells cant thriw stones at glass houses den cuz d same ppl r bait from ot or dr fellas sellin it and dlikes a innocent ppl been descrimanted amd targeted the tramps xxxx

Pack of junkies d lot of um herion like of all ****ing things d smell bags and day prob guffed off der brain's everyday of the week then give yer propor name den if ye are so brave keyboard worriers

exacrly the best oart oc d ppl commemtiong dr own brother sisters n fellas bait from it and bangung it ou d fukin smells running a women in her late 60s famiky home amd name dwn to the ground n fof false info and listeniong to little rats it wuld act make ya sick dey shukd be out catchin d real smack head dealers

I no da dirty smelly ugly yokes I'll snap today I swear I'll tear some1s head off but at least we no Der thinking of us anyway ����

Truth ya wanna here the **** he said bout me kid god loom sham made me out t be a pure charles bronson

All of the above and the last few posts from the same FB conversation.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

^^

If I fell asleep on the keyboard, I would make a more coherent sentence.

Ye want to catch d real pushers put instead of vandalising innocent people ye tramps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

These are brilliant !
    Know of a lot of people around here who write posts like that .

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

I bet if i post some 100% Dutch facebook posts here, they still would make more sense to you Irish than these off The Crowman.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

I have never seen the insult "smellbag" outside of this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Christ they have a driving licence ?

Anybody on this have anything 2 say to me do not do it behind my bk come to my face or better again tag me in d post cause I'm sick to **** of all d drama out of people thanks in advance 👍👍

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

My favourite Prince song.

Looks like a Polish eye exam to me.

Asshole M**** **** you chickie I hope you have sex for a girlfriend because I texture and J****

• Registered Users Posts: 12,819 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

I presume most of the posts on this thread are from people who failed junior infants?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,751 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Anybody on this have anything 2 say to me do not do it behind my bk come to my face or better again tag me in d post cause I'm sick to **** of all d drama out of people thanks in advance 👍👍

A proper #fulltimemadbastard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭heretothere

TomSweeney wrote: »
    Christ they have a driving licence ?

More than likely been on the learners permit the last 15 years!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement