Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Remember the Charlie Gard case ?

Apparently that was a year ago and I've just read:

One yere ago you wer taking from me. we watched u gro and we watchd u die. give my lov to dangels in heavn. till we mwwt agayn sweet charlie.

I wouldn't normally mock something like that for the spelling etc - but that was not written by friend or family, but by "a proud member of charlies army".

EWWW!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

Posted to watch a fair in London, poor me 😉 what do a vardagskväll in London? I went out and ended up at the classic 100 club where some blueskille played like I thought at least have read about! Was early so I bought myself a pint of stock and sat on the chair in the front where it looked like the guitarist would lira.......... and how he played, may have been the best gig I've been on 😳 as finale he did this one Classic song with superlång cord to the guitar so he could wander around among the audience, pooh what a move and how lucky I had that got to see him before he tragically passed away way too early 😞
    Ps he had blowers with himself too 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Posted to watch a fair in London, poor me 😉 what do a vardagskväll in London? I went out and ended up at the classic 100 club where some blueskille played like I thought at least have read about! Was early so I bought myself a pint of stock and sat on the chair in the front where it looked like the guitarist would lira.......... and how he played, may have been the best gig I've been on 😳 as finale he did this one Classic song with superlång cord to the guitar so he could wander around among the audience, pooh what a move and how lucky I had that got to see him before he tragically passed away way too early 😞

What? Some of your previous stuff makes more sense than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

mfceiling wrote: »
    I presume most of the posts on this thread are from people who failed junior infants?

I'm sure the majority got a level 2 Fetac qualification in the school of hard knocks

• Registered Users Posts: 34,819 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

and how lucky I had that got to see him before he tragically passed away way too early

No encore then? Boooo.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Advertisement

Is Der need for dis one now she was munching on and out no we're tells me I have to join mixed martial arts dead serious fine girl for it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 12,819 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

I'm sure the majority got a level 2 Fetac qualification in the school of hard knocks

They must knock the spelling and grammar out of them there also.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

"He had blowers with himself" ?

Be a few lads I know be made up to be able to do that!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Is Der need for dis one now she was munching on and out no we're tells me I have to join mixed martial arts dead serious fine girl for it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Do any of your friends speak English?

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Do any of your friends speak English?

Lol, these people aren't my friends. Most of these are from a 96 FM post about a certain Cork drug dealing family, even though it didn't name them the post attracted a lot of negative comments from said family members, mostly female for some reason. Scrolling through their feeds more gems can be found.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

From another 96fm post about heroin dealing on Barrack street in cork:

"Herion is in every Street. I was reared in barrack Street and I don't see no Herion dealers on that Street so the guards should look else where"

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

From another 96fm post about heroin dealing on Barrack street in cork:

"Herion is in every Street. I was reared in barrack Street and I don't see no Herion dealers on that Street so the guards should look else where"

He's top of the guard's list now as a dealer.

"Nothing to see here Garda"

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

The ignorance is strong here :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

js35 wrote: »

Full stops, an optional extra. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

All I can think of reading that is the voicemail of McGregor's sister getting more and more erratic as she goes on. "The NEEEeEeeeeeeeEEEck of yew!" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,819 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Dey tuk r haltin sights

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

"When your son comes home from a week away with his dad and tells you he’s been run over but no one thought it was important enough to tell the c*** that gave birth to him and you lot wonder why I left that useless waste of white skin!!!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

Tuuk r jobs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

Is she calling *herself* a cnut?!?!

Ya.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

I thought she might actually be quoting a term of endearment that he had for her!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Slightly off topic .

I was in my local barber the other morning when a Mommy to two "angles" walked in wanting them to have their first haircuts in chairs side by side .
    Cue loads of hair flicking and selfies on her behalf with the little "angles".

I'm looking forward to someone finding the Facebook post and sticking the text up here , by the way I'm the bloke beside the smaller kid.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Slightly off topic .

I was in my local barber the other morning when a Mommy to two "angles" walked in wanting them to have their first haircuts in chairs side by side .
    Cue loads of hair flicking and selfies on her behalf with the little "angles".

I'm looking forward to someone finding the Facebook post and sticking the text up here , by the way I'm the bloke beside the smaller kid.

So that is where your username comes from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

sligojoek wrote: »
    "When your son comes home from a week away with his dad and tells you he’s been run over but no one thought it was important enough to tell the c*** that gave birth to him and you lot wonder why I left that useless waste of white skin!!!!!"

Wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

FFred wrote: »
    Wtf

Maybe mommy is blick :pac:

Why is it all fake pages commenting on this ye pack of dopey ***** 💯💯💯everyone nos that family DO NOT SELL THAT DRUG never did never will either

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Why is it all fake pages commenting on this ye pack of dopey ***** 💯💯💯everyone nos that family DO NOT SELL THAT DRUG never did never will either
    What drug do they sell so?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

On a Conor McGregor 'admirer' page

"Goud man conor your a fcking leagond goud wife u have seen your docementrey she stood by ye trew tick and tin b4 u made it big the main man tanx for waiving at me and my son in your white bmw me son idleises ye so tanx"

I don't think there's anything I can to add to this, really.......

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

coolhull wrote: »

"Goud man conor your a fcking leagond goud wife u have seen your docementrey she stood by ye trew tick and tin b4 u made it big the main man tanx for waiving at me and my son in your white bmw me son idleises ye so tanx"

If you have people getting through our school system with that standard of English, then we are fcuked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

coolhull wrote: »

i think the misspelling of good is particularly inventive.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement