Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

My night prayer "dear lord, what's the story with u? I'm going to bed ther now, but u already knew that because you no everything, please don't Let me have no bad dreams tonight, throw in a sex dream I deserve it, iv been good lately kid u no that, sure didn't I wash the dishes yesterday and all and my mams dog shat in the kitchen and I cleaned it up I'll talk to u again Ther when I need something, later bud, cut the hair will ye ,only messn,go on,amen

:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

"Hate wen n d blob n need a ****e n den aftr dno wot hole to swipe first"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

tupenny wrote: »

For the love of humanity, that Is Just unbelievable :(

Vile creature she is. Its genuinely upsetting reading her status' But I can't help myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Please say it's a frape. That's horrible :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

Has to be a frape

Doubtful. Her entire life is documented in similar fashion .

Telpis

Telpis

Telpis is right. There's over sharing and then there's that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

tupenny wrote:
    Please post up a few more from her

• Registered Users Posts: 12,820 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

mackeire wrote: »

Please don't...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭niallo32

Two beauties from the same person as before this morning - she had a baby last week:

"You know what I really hate fake people that begrudge people happiness in there own stereo typical minds these people thrive on others willing to fail says alot for there own little **** life worrying about others faults WOW �� look at your own!!!! Your not a right one your an wrong one in the ****ing head my friend get a life before you comment on someone else's happiness THINK ! Before you be a sarcastic little **** !! Hahaha to all them haters a big **** YOU��."

Followed by a few minutes later:

"I think facebook smells don't you hahahahaha.whos been looking at your profile who's been trying to look at your pictures why not open your front door and put a sign up saying strangers welcome nosey ****ers Chinese whispers its like on facebook you never know what people are saying about you because its made us all stick the knife in harder facebook in is the devil himself no more talking on a phone or face to face can we make facebook a thing of the passed can we ??? Try will we look back in 20yrs at facebook??"

I'm such a woman some times, watching long lost family and It making me cry hahaha. Nice to see family being reunited after decades apart tho. Need to do something manly to regain my balls.

Kinda made me laugh :pac::o

Kinda made me laugh :pac::o

That's sweet and funny at the same time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"plus side of having another baby is im dat bit closer to been called 4 a council house an i was told it wont b long now better not be been waiting 4 years as it is"

mackeire wrote: »

"Yeeeeow , celebight d freedum after the hardy ****s "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Ok never tho i wud av 2 sat tis bt my mam as gn missin

And she had but ffs what a way to put it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

lulu1 wrote: »
    Ok never tho i wud av 2 sat tis bt my mam as gn missin
    Did she take a load of her keyboard keys with her?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"Yeeeeow , celebight d freedum after the hardy ****s "

This probably makes sense to someone, somewhere, but I'm fcuked if I can make head or tail of it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Did she take a load of her keyboard keys with her?

Don't know but the mum has arrived back safe and sound

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

coolhull wrote: »
    This probably makes sense to someone, somewhere, but I'm fcuked if I can make head or tail of it

Sounds like they are celebrating after a tough bowel evacuation.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Sounds like they are celebrating after a tough bowel evacuation.

Ah, now it makes sense. It's just the sort of information you'd want to share with your friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭niallo32

"This **** up country is backward it should look after the Irish people and do what other country do so wake up Ireland if you went to other country and your kids you would be told to go back and you would get **** all cop on"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭skirtgirl

It's been quiet in here lately.
    "See " Mary*wit the smelly goul nd wouldn't wash her face black teeth u will be sori for putting up status about me u hiding in Longford minding a child nd u constantly drinking taking tablets around him here me scary face i hav my child u will be sori for mentioned her into this god bless her cum get me u dirty innocent childness bastard nd i wil see wat i will do ta ya now go along an wash ur self nd try nd get the grease out off ur head nd dnt for to brush ur black teeth byr for now dogs lip nd stop telling lies about ur sister the one wit the wide fanny nd of course my "boyfriend loves me getting "your sister to take a pic of u nd Brian* so the world could actually think Mary*got a boyfriend Rosconmon hospital wouldn't take u ya tat bad nd sad now smelly goul report this statuas xxc
    * Names changed to protect identity : )
    Scary face
    Dogs lip
    Wide fanny
    Smelly goul : o

skirtgirl wrote: »
    "See " Mary*wit the smelly goul nd wouldn't wash her face black teeth u will be sori for putting up status about me u hiding in Longford minding a child nd u constantly drinking taking tablets around him here me scary face i hav my child u will be sori for mentioned her into thies god bless her cum get me u dirty innocent childness bastard nd i wil see wat i will do ta ya now go along an wash ur self nd try nd get the grease out off ur head nd dnt for to brush ur black teeth byr for now dogs lip nd stop telling lies about ur sister the one wit the wide fanny nd of course my "boyfriend loves me getting "your sister to take a pic of u nd Brian* so the world could actually think Mary*got a boyfriend Rosconmon hospital wouldn't take u ya tat bad nd sad now smelly goul report this statuas xxc
    Scary face
    Dogs lip
    Wide fanny

Only made it about halfway through before I gave up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

This picture that I've seen shared a few times by people on facebook has made me roll my eyes so much I think I've gone blind.

skirtgirl wrote: »
    "See " Mary*wit the smelly goul nd wouldn't wash her face black teeth u will be sori for putting up status about me u hiding in Longford minding a child nd u constantly drinking taking tablets around him here me scary face i hav my child u will be sori for mentioned her into this god bless her cum get me u dirty innocent childness bastard nd i wil see wat i will do ta ya now go along an wash ur self nd try nd get the grease out off ur head nd dnt for to brush ur black teeth byr for now dogs lip nd stop telling lies about ur sister the one wit the wide fanny nd of course my "boyfriend loves me getting "your sister to take a pic of u nd Brian* so the world could actually think Mary*got a boyfriend Rosconmon hospital wouldn't take u ya tat bad nd sad now smelly goul report this statuas xxc
    Scary face
    Dogs lip
    Wide fanny

I may be wrong, of course, but is there a possibility that those two don't get on with each other?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Buddy of mine posted...
    That awkward moment when your mum finds out you have your scrotum pierced.

I know how she feels, too much detail!

"Ders a awful bang of ****e in dis whole of a town council don't give shire neither and we all no it wudn be let happen in foxrock its bleedin mank and its defo comin from Da river we need Start a petition get dis sorted . Imade a apple tart wit Lexi did mornin ta cheer me up and it ****in bburned. FML "

"Ders a awful bang of ****e in dis whole of a town council don't give shire neither and we all no it wudn be let happen in foxrock its bleedin mank and its defo comin from Da river we need Start a petition get dis sorted . Imade a apple tart wit Lexi did mornin ta cheer me up and it ****in bburned. FML "
    Letting the apple tart burn wasn't going to improve the pong in the area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Caution: Take aspirin at least 10 minutes before reading.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8495640576/h2B855B44/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement