Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

TomSweeney wrote: »
    Thighs ?

As in this

tenor.gif?itemid=11224345

• Registered Users Posts: 8,377 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Simple and straight forward.

"Fish boweal large".

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Historybluff

Here's another cringeworthy meme reposted by my Australian friend. It shows a half naked Hipster-Dad-type wearing a tutu and angel wings playing with his daughter. The caption states: 'Doesn't matter how manly you are. When your little girl wants to have a fairy tea party, you have one!'

A little bit of googling reveals that the Hipster-Dad is Shaun Zimmer, aka 'Badasscanuck', aka the 'Canadian Viking'. He creates these memes with his daughter. Most seem to involve challenging gender stereotypes. :rolleyes:

I wonder what the daughter will think of these in ten or fifteen years' time - her dad dressed in a tutu. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭fatknacker

Woke Dads of Daughters is the latest thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,987 ✭✭✭normanoffside

David saw your tape you said my martin got himself involve in the trouble in the pub ,no no no in that pub my husband was separateing running from one to the other side ,ye decided to say he got involved ,wat did he do in the pub to get involved David it was all in DVD that's why he got no charge sheet for the porter house ,it was because he was married to big joes daughter ye brought him in to it ,and then after the pub issue between ye and the Joyce's ,ye decided to come to Longford to my houseing estate and attack my husband and children in his car three times with yer crowd, breaking his car and trying to bait him ,so then the following week my brother Joe was leaving my house to go home when you and ****** and Joe and Ellen met each other ,me and martin was driving out to go to the shop and I saw two of ye attacking my brother Joe ,I'm his sister would u walk pass your brother getting attacked with two men ,my martin left the car cause I'm his wife ,and when ye were all ready up in my place three times prior to this trying to attack him wat else were ye in my place for ,did ye want him to run down to ye with nothing in his hand and for ye to do all the fighting no no ,he hit you and you hit him but martin did not run to the guards and he didn't run to the guards three times before tat when ye came into my place ,and as far as he us concerned ye brought him into the trouble,and ye came up that day again thinking ye would get martin off gaurd and try to beat him you and your brotherinlaw ,and ye wanted to bring him into it from the beginning cause who he was married to cause have ye got a DVD of him throwing glasses or bottles in the pub ,put them up and let the world no ,cause ye can't ,and your the the traiter getting ur own name jail for nothing ,cause ye could not bully him so tats all ye could do get him jail for nothing, now when martin gets out I leave tat to you and him ,cause yer the men I'm a women ,now that's the truth ,you ran to the guards getting a MSN jail but yet nothing was done to ye only ye trying to do it all ,and hates when yer hit back ,so goodnight not getting back to u no more ,god bless to you sleep well ,that's the facts now 🙏🙏🙏

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Just, wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,965 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

I wonder what the daughter will think of these in ten or fifteen years' time - her dad dressed in a tutu. :eek:

I'd guess she'll think he's a great dad.

Simple and straight forward.

"Fish boweal large".

When cat-sitting for family. I found a note stating that the yellow rubber gloves under the sink were for cleaning the cat's bowels.

Man, those things can scratch.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

David saw your tape you said my martin got himself involve in the trouble in the pub ,no no no in that pub my husband was separateing running from one to the other side ,ye decided to say he got involved ,wat did he do in the pub to get involved David it was all in DVD that's why he got no charge sheet for the porter house ,it was because he was married to big joes daughter ye brought him in to it ,and then after the pub issue between ye and the Joyce's ,ye decided to come to Longford to my houseing estate and attack my husband and children in his car three times with yer crowd, breaking his car and trying to bait him ,so then the following week my brother Joe was leaving my house to go home when you and ****** and Joe and Ellen met each other ,me and martin was driving out to go to the shop and I saw two of ye attacking my brother Joe ,I'm his sister would u walk pass your brother getting attacked with two men ,my martin left the car cause I'm his wife ,and when ye were all ready up in my place three times prior to this trying to attack him wat else were ye in my place for ,did ye want him to run down to ye with nothing in his hand and for ye to do all the fighting no no ,he hit you and you hit him but martin did not run to the guards and he didn't run to the guards three times before tat when ye came into my place ,and as far as he us concerned ye brought him into the trouble,and ye came up that day again thinking ye would get martin off gaurd and try to beat him you and your brotherinlaw ,and ye wanted to bring him into it from the beginning cause who he was married to cause have ye got a DVD of him throwing glasses or bottles in the pub ,put them up and let the world no ,cause ye can't ,and your the the traiter getting ur own name jail for nothing ,cause ye could not bully him so tats all ye could do get him jail for nothing, now when martin gets out I leave tat to you and him ,cause yer the men I'm a women ,now that's the truth ,you ran to the guards getting a MSN jail but yet nothing was done to ye only ye trying to do it all ,and hates when yer hit back ,so goodnight not getting back to u no more ,god bless to you sleep well ,that's the facts now ðŸ™ðŸ™ðŸ™

This reads like a very poor Stephen King novel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

David saw your tape you said my martin got himself involve in the trouble in the pub ,no no no in that pub my husband was separateing running from one to the other side ,ye decided to say he got involved ,wat did he do in the pub to get involved David it was all in DVD that's why he got no charge sheet for the porter house ,it was because he was married to big joes daughter ye brought him in to it ,and then after the pub issue between ye and the Joyce's ,ye decided to come to Longford to my houseing estate and attack my husband and children in his car three times with yer crowd, breaking his car and trying to bait him ,so then the following week my brother Joe was leaving my house to go home when you and ****** and Joe and Ellen met each other ,me and martin was driving out to go to the shop and I saw two of ye attacking my brother Joe ,I'm his sister would u walk pass your brother getting attacked with two men ,my martin left the car cause I'm his wife ,and when ye were all ready up in my place three times prior to this trying to attack him wat else were ye in my place for ,did ye want him to run down to ye with nothing in his hand and for ye to do all the fighting no no ,he hit you and you hit him but martin did not run to the guards and he didn't run to the guards three times before tat when ye came into my place ,and as far as he us concerned ye brought him into the trouble,and ye came up that day again thinking ye would get martin off gaurd and try to beat him you and your brotherinlaw ,and ye wanted to bring him into it from the beginning cause who he was married to cause have ye got a DVD of him throwing glasses or bottles in the pub ,put them up and let the world no ,cause ye can't ,and your the the traiter getting ur own name jail for nothing ,cause ye could not bully him so tats all ye could do get him jail for nothing, now when martin gets out I leave tat to you and him ,cause yer the men I'm a women ,now that's the truth ,you ran to the guards getting a MSN jail but yet nothing was done to ye only ye trying to do it all ,and hates when yer hit back ,so goodnight not getting back to u no more ,god bless to you sleep well ,that's the facts now 🙏🙏🙏
    David, I saw your video where you said my Martin got himself involved in the trouble in the pub. No, no, no. In that pub my husband was separating people, running from one side to the other. Ye decided to say he got involved. What did he do in the pub to get involved David? It was all captured on cctv, that’s why he wasn’t charged for the porter house.

It was because he was married to Big Joe’s daughter ye brought him into it, and then after the pub issue between ye and the Joyce’s, ye decided to come to Longford to my housing estate and attack my husband and children in his car three times with yer crowd, breaking his car and trying to bait him.

So then the following week my brother Joe was leaving my house to go home, when you and ****** and Joe and Ellen, met each other. Me and Martin were driving out to go to the shop and I saw two of ye attacking my brother Joe. I’m his sister. Would you walk past your brother getting attacked by two men? My Martin left the car because I’m his wife and ye were already up here three times prior to this, trying to attack him, so what else were ye here for?

Did ye want him to run down to ye with nothing in his hand and for ye to do all the fighting? No, no. He hit you and you hit him but Martin did not run to the Guards. He didn’t run to the Guards the three times before that when ye came into my place. As far as he is concerned, ye brought him into the trouble and ye came up that day, again thinking ye would get Martin off guard and try to beat him. You and your brother in law.

Ye wanted to bring him into it from the beginning because of who he was married to because allegedly ye have got cctv of him throwing glasses or bottles in the pub. Put them up and let the world know. But you can’t and you’re the traitor getting your own name jail for nothing (?), because ye could not bully him so that's all ye could do. Get him jail for nothing.

Now when Martin gets out, I’ll leave that to you and him because yer the men, I’m a woman. Now that’s the truth. You ran to the Guards getting a MSN jail but yet nothing was done to ye. Only ye trying to do it all and hates it when yer hit back. So goodnight. I’m not getting back to you no more. God bless to you. Sleep well. That’s the facts now 🙏🙏🙏

You're welcome :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

In fairness, it's a lovely picture. Nothing hipster about it at all. Just a Dad being involved in his daughter's life. Bonding like this at an early age means she is more likely to confide in him when she's older. Surely that can only be a good thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Rmgblue

David saw your tape you said my martin got himself involve in the trouble in the pub ,no no no in that pub my husband was separateing running from one to the other side ,ye decided to say he got involved ,wat did he do in the pub to get involved David it was all in DVD that's why he got no charge sheet for the porter house ,it was because he was married to big joes daughter ye brought him in to it ,and then after the pub issue between ye and the Joyce's ,ye decided to come to Longford to my houseing estate and attack my husband and children in his car three times with yer crowd, breaking his car and trying to bait him ,so then the following week my brother Joe was leaving my house to go home when you and ****** and Joe and Ellen met each other ,me and martin was driving out to go to the shop and I saw two of ye attacking my brother Joe ,I'm his sister would u walk pass your brother getting attacked with two men ,my martin left the car cause I'm his wife ,and when ye were all ready up in my place three times prior to this trying to attack him wat else were ye in my place for ,did ye want him to run down to ye with nothing in his hand and for ye to do all the fighting no no ,he hit you and you hit him but martin did not run to the guards and he didn't run to the guards three times before tat when ye came into my place ,and as far as he us concerned ye brought him into the trouble,and ye came up that day again thinking ye would get martin off gaurd and try to beat him you and your brotherinlaw ,and ye wanted to bring him into it from the beginning cause who he was married to cause have ye got a DVD of him throwing glasses or bottles in the pub ,put them up and let the world no ,cause ye can't ,and your the the traiter getting ur own name jail for nothing ,cause ye could not bully him so tats all ye could do get him jail for nothing, now when martin gets out I leave tat to you and him ,cause yer the men I'm a women ,now that's the truth ,you ran to the guards getting a MSN jail but yet nothing was done to ye only ye trying to do it all ,and hates when yer hit back ,so goodnight not getting back to u no more ,god bless to you sleep well ,that's the facts now ðŸ™ðŸ™ðŸ™

Is it discrimination if I read this in the appropriate accent?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Rmgblue wrote: »
    Is it discrimination if I read this in the appropriate accent?

Reminds me of ...

Paul Rutger lost his dog in Hillbreak, Missouri, in 2010.
    Luckily, Sandra from Pearse Street, Dublin, saw the post on FB last weekend, and very kindly decided to share it.
    "Please like and share....."

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    In fairness, it's a lovely picture. Nothing hipster about it at all. Just a Dad being involved in his daughter's life. Bonding like this at an early age means she is more likely to confide in him when she's older. Surely that can only be a good thing?

It is a nice picture. The problem is that it's completely staged and only done to get social media likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Or a total cuck

• Registered Users Posts: 11,929 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Or a total cuck

Speaking of dumb statuses...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Or a total cuck

Ahhhhh, you left out libtard....

I'm down on the side of the photo being a cynical bid for social media likes but play acting with your daughter makes you a cuck? Ffs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Who needs likes on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

This was posted underneath a picture of a homeless person...

Dirty scummy ***** see you Leo ye dirty smell bag fed with a golden spoon all ye life 8 hope you roit in he'll ye dirt bird I hope your shot or go true a slow death, ��

• Advertisement

This was posted underneath a picture of a homeless person...

Dirty scummy ***** see you Leo ye dirty smell bag fed with a golden spoon all ye life 8 hope you roit in he'll ye dirt bird I hope your shot or go true a slow death, ��

Charming...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Michael joseph

"My accounts been hacked
    By old dirty women so anythi g use get let me know pls"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

A friend of mine (single mum, unemployed) just put up a picture of her toddler, captioned:

I'm Truely Blessed Wiv Her She's As Good As Gold #MyEverything #MyWorld #MyLife #MySourceOfIncome #MyNumberOne #MyUniverse #MyReasonforLiving #MyGiftFromGod #MyMiniMe I Swear On My Life I'd be Lost Without Her Everyday She's By my Side #SideKick 4 Life

I'm just in absolute stitches at the #MySourceOfIncome ... gotta appreciate her honesty! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

A friend of mine (single mum, unemployed) just put up a picture of her toddler, captioned:

I'm Truely Blessed Wiv Her She's As Good As Gold #MyEverything #MyWorld #MyLife #MySourceOfIncome #MyNumberOne #MyUniverse #MyReasonforLiving #MyGiftFromGod #MyMiniMe I Swear On My Life I'd be Lost Without Her Everyday She's By my Side #SideKick 4 Life

I'm just in absolute stitches at the #MySourceOfIncome ... gotta appreciate her honesty! :D

What's with these types having to capitalising Every Word Like This. I don't get it :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Would this be Pearlise's lovely mother by any chance?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Would this be Pearlise's lovely mother by any chance?

Actually no, different person altogether! :D Many of my Facebook friends are from quite colourful backgrounds, it's the circles I move in. (Just because I'm amused by them doesn't mean I'm not very fond of them too - particularly the girl quoted above!)

Still not quite sure if this one is taking the pi$$ or not, but this was posted on a 'nostalgia' group in response to a picture of an old bike/motorbike shop;
    Got my first Lamberguney there 20 later and i never looked back.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,815 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Lambretta not Lamborghini ffs

And I bet it's Delaney's on Harold's Cross Bridge!

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Still not quite sure if this one is taking the pi$$ or not, but this was posted on a 'nostalgia' group in response to a picture of an old bike/motorbike shop;

Was it a lambo car or a tractor?

• Advertisement

And I bet it's Delaney's on Harold's Cross Bridge!

Close, but no cigar. Head down towards the Liberties, Cork St direction.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement