Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I see world book day is now added to the list of days for parents to try outdo each other dressing up their kids for school.

My personal favourite is when they dress their kids up as people who the kids haven't a foggiest who they're meant to be.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Loughc wrote: »
    My personal favourite is when they dress their kids up as people who the kids haven't a foggiest who they're meant to be.

:rolleyes:
    Joe Wicks, the Lean in 15 guy seems to be the go-to this year.
    Kids don't have a clue, parents just want him to share their IG pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Big alert to parent in __ about 2 men in a big white van approaching and intimidating teenage girls to the extent that they end up jumping out of the van and following them please please let your girls know to watch out for this van and to take down the reg number ......... my daughter was approached and shouted at almost knock Down by this van as they drove onto the path she was walking and also the driver jumped out of his van and followed her until she stopped to talk t...o some one...... the guards have been notified and where it happened they will see on cctv but please let you teens know not to be on their own in evening....... this happened in broad daylight 5 pm tons of traffic and people walking streets and still didn't phase them F*CKING A**HOLES if I got my hands on them !!!!!!!!! BY THE WAY THE 2 PEOPLE INVOKVER WAS A PAKISTAN MAN AND A GINGERED HAIRED IRISH MAN !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

BY THE WAY THE 2 PEOPLE INVOKVER WAS A PAKISTAN MAN AND A GINGERED HAIRED IRISH MAN !!

Makes a change from spotting Larry Murphy I suppose.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

A GINGERED HAIRED IRISH MAN !!

PFFFTTT.... No such thing!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Big alert to parent in __ about 2 men in a big white van approaching and intimidating teenage girls to the extent that they end up jumping out of the van and following them please please let your girls know to watch out for this van and to take down the reg number ......... my daughter was approached and shouted at almost knock Down by this van as they drove onto the path she was walking and also the driver jumped out of his van and followed her until she stopped to talk t...o some one...... the guards have been notified and where it happened they will see on cctv but please let you teens know not to be on their own in evening....... this happened in broad daylight 5 pm tons of traffic and people walking streets and still didn't phase them F*CKING A**HOLES if I got my hands on them !!!!!!!!! BY THE WAY THE 2 PEOPLE INVOKVER WAS A PAKISTAN MAN AND A GINGERED HAIRED IRISH MAN !!

But of course :pac: Sure it can't be racist or made up if one of them was Irish :pac::pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Found this from a few weeks back
    Happt Valentines to me. Or as its know this year Thursday. Never had a valentine ever so just me on a day ive never liked 🤗 #single #selfie #aloneforever✌ #thursday #notvalentines #lonely #fugly

Any takers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

104ka6w.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

TheChevron wrote: »
    104ka6w.jpg

This is the best post ever! :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,377 ✭✭✭corner of hells

"Practically bran new ,
    Cintidion is mint were sad on 5 times since new".

English is his first language too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,307 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Found this from a few weeks back
    Happt Valentines to me. Or as its know this year Thursday. Never had a valentine ever so just me on a day ive never liked 🀗 #single #selfie #aloneforever✌ #thursday #notvalentines #lonely #fugly

Any takers?

There's nothing sexier than self loathing saddos

• Registered Users Posts: 10,307 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

"Practically bran new ,
    Cintidion is mint were sad on 5 times since new".

English is his first language too.

"Practically brand new. Condition is mint... incomprehensible garbage'

Birneybau wrote: »
    "Practically brand new. Condition is mint... incomprehensible garbage'

Excellent attempt.

Was sat on five times since new.

It's an add for a suite of furniture.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

TheChevron wrote: »
    104ka6w.jpg

Does anyone else not think this is actually incredibly sad? The poor woman is actually desperate for €20 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Dammo

Does anyone else not think this is actually incredibly sad? The poor woman is actually desperate for €20 :(

Very sad but she could offer to do a bit of housework or something which would probably get her more than €20?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

Dammo wrote: »
    Very sad but she could offer to do a bit of housework or something which would probably get her more than €20?

Or she could be hoping to get 20 pm’s @ €20 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"First commiumion dress for salad including tutu,boots,handbag,umbrella,vale to all to match pm me"

• Registered Users Posts: 34,815 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

A decent blowie has to be worth at least €20

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭heretothere

"were sad on 5 times since new".

What does this part mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Were sat on 5 times since new - it's a suite of furniture.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

It's been sat on 5 times since it was bought new?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Were sat on 5 times since new - it's a suite of furniture.

The statistic itself is meaningless without knowing how long each sit was and how big the ar$es were

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Dammo

A decent blowie has to be worth at least €20

That took longer than expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Attention all girls if you get this do not click the link it’s a sex trafficking site that puts a tracker on your phone girls are going missing this is not a joke

Accompanied by a photo of an iPhone with a message on it. This was posted by a 63 year old woman

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Spleerbun

That took longer than expected.

That's actually what she said after the blowie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,044 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

'U dont no what ur talking about, keep it up n i will eneyelate u wid facts'

The above popped up in relation to International women's day.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Was it by a man or a woman?

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    'U dont no what ur talking about, keep it up n i will eneyelate u wid facts'

The above popped up in relation to International women's day.

Annihilate you with facts ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

Annihilate you with facts ?

That's when you beat someone to death with an encyclopedia.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Just wondering if there is any fittings classes for kids and adults at the same time in (two town names, both spelt incorrectly)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement