Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭robarmstrong

A fella I know , posted a pic of himself making his confirmation from years ago , his cousin wrote this in the comments

Awwww u lukd so ina cent bk den

ina cent til pruven gil tea

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

"I'm liking no more snakey yokes pics I know the ones who's OK and who's is OK trust me I'm watching ye snakey cunnts"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

A fella I know , posted a pic of himself making his confirmation from years ago , his cousin wrote this in the comments

Awwww u lukd so ina cent bk den

Jesus Christ!
    We have a winner!

What do the work as ? - civil servant ?

in thousands of years will historians be marveling over the terabytes of utter utter drivel on facebook they way we do over hieroglyphics ?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,814 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Jesus Christ!
    We have a winner!

What do the work as ? - civil servant ?

You wouldn't pass a civil service exam yourself with English like that :p

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Advertisement

You wouldn't pass a civil service exam yourself with English like that :p

I bloody hope not!

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

She is lucky that I didn't call the garda's on her right now for trying to publicly humiliate me in a shop Here is one for ya at least I don't have kids so who you calling a prostitute smelly wh*re and you can forget ever saying sorry to me I won't forgive and Forget SEE YOU SMELLY WH*RE YOU ARE YOU'RE DEAD TO ME FROM TODAY ON I DON'T EVEN KNOW YA YOU WON'T BE INVITED TO ANYTHING THAT I'LL BE HOSTING NO EVENTS NO NOTHING WHEN YOU ARE ASKING PEOPLE WHY YOU WEREN'T INVITED IT IS CAUSE YOU ARE NOT WELCOME EVER AND MAY YOU ROT IN HELL PIG SLOP DIRT YOU ARE THINK IT WAS FUNNY TO CALL ME A WH*RE SMELLY PROSTITUTE IN ICELAND THEY WE'RE ALL LAUGHING AT YOU WHICH I SAID IT KEEP IT UP THEY ARE ALL LAUGHING AT YOU NOT ME BUT I'LL SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR FCUKING ALL IN COURT DO YA FCUKING HEAR ME NOW YA FCUKING WH*RE OF A DISGRACE THINKING YOU CAN GET OFF WITH CALLING PEOPLE NAMES AND THREATENING THEM NEVER WILL FORGIVE YOU AND FORGET ALL THE TIMES YOU CALLED ME NAMES AND THREATENED ME YOUR DEAD TO ME AND I MEAN IT HOPE I GET TO SPIT AND DANCE ON YOUR GRAVE IF I AM STILL ALIVE AND YOUR NOT NOW ANYMORE FROM YA IN SHOPS ON THE STREETS I BE GOING TO THE GARDA'S AND THIS BE GOING TO FCUKING COURT OH HELL FCUKING IT WILL AND ALL HELL WITH ME WILL BREAK FCUKING LOOSE I'VE A TEMPER AND BY GOD THERE IS NO MERCY WHEN I START

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

She is lucky that I didn't call the garda's on her right now for trying to publicly humiliate me in a shop Here is one for ya at least I don't have kids so who you calling a prostitute smelly wh*re and you can forget ever saying sorry to me I won't forgive and Forget SEE YOU SMELLY WH*RE YOU ARE YOU'RE DEAD TO ME FROM TODAY ON I DON'T EVEN KNOW YA YOU WON'T BE INVITED TO ANYTHING THAT I'LL BE HOSTING NO EVENTS NO NOTHING WHEN YOU ARE ASKING PEOPLE WHY YOU WEREN'T INVITED IT IS CAUSE YOU ARE NOT WELCOME EVER AND MAY YOU ROT IN HELL PIG SLOP DIRT YOU ARE THINK IT WAS FUNNY TO CALL ME A WH*RE SMELLY PROSTITUTE IN ICELAND THEY WE'RE ALL LAUGHING AT YOU WHICH I SAID IT KEEP IT UP THEY ARE ALL LAUGHING AT YOU NOT ME BUT I'LL SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR FCUKING ALL IN COURT DO YA FCUKING HEAR ME NOW YA FCUKING WH*RE OF A DISGRACE THINKING YOU CAN GET OFF WITH CALLING PEOPLE NAMES AND THREATENING THEM NEVER WILL FORGIVE YOU AND FORGET ALL THE TIMES YOU CALLED ME NAMES AND THREATENED ME YOUR DEAD TO ME AND I MEAN IT HOPE I GET TO SPIT AND DANCE ON YOUR GRAVE IF I AM STILL ALIVE AND YOUR NOT NOW ANYMORE FROM YA IN SHOPS ON THE STREETS I BE GOING TO THE GARDA'S AND THIS BE GOING TO FCUKING COURT OH HELL FCUKING IT WILL AND ALL HELL WITH ME WILL BREAK FCUKING LOOSE I'VE A TEMPER AND BY GOD THERE IS NO MERCY WHEN I START

Omg, I know that girl!
    Not a friend or anything but she randomly added me on FB a few years ago and I've been following her ever since.
    She is known all over the country for her incoherent rants. That's not even the worst status I've seen of hers!!!

I think the one where she admitted to punching a child and a man with a disability were particularly bad.

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Omg, I know that girl!
    Not a friend or anything but she randomly added me on FB a few years ago and I've been following her ever since.
    She is known all over the country for her incoherent rants. That's not even the worst status I've seen of hers!!!

I think the one where she admitted to punching a child and a man with a disability were particularly bad.

She recently posted a rant about a company I was researching, that's how I found her, so I'm new to the party. She's fascinating. I think she might be bipolar and sometimes I feel bad for laughing at her statuses.

Unfortunately I've never seen the statuses you mention, but I've seen her threatening to a girl who commented "why don't you just get a job and pay for your own things" with suing her, getting her locked up, took a screenshot of that comment, shared it on her own profile twice and said that this is going to go viral and didn't forget to mention that she's friends with Travellers and all it takes is one phone call to them and they will kill her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Unfortunately I've never seen the statuses you mention, but I've seen her threatening to a girl who commented "why don't you just get a job and pay for your own things" with suing her, getting her locked up, took a screenshot of that comment, shared it on her own profile twice and said that this is going to go viral and didn't forget to mention that she's friends with Travellers and all it takes is one phone call to them and they will kill her.

She's not Head of Sales for Iceland then?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

"Berlin birthday bash! #berlin #birthdayboy #weekendgetaway"

There's nothing drastically wrong with it but the tone is slightly at odds with the first 2 photos accompanying it, namely the #birthdayboy posing awkwardly at the holocaust memorial :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

... AND BY GOD THERE IS NO MERCY WHEN I START

Nor full stops, it would seem.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Another classic from the same girl as @Gwen posted:
    SO NOW IT'S A CRIME FOR ME TO TALK TO A MAN OVER 50 WHO IS A FRIEND AND NEIGHBOR I GO INTO HIS FOR A CUP OF TEA WE TALK ABOUT HOW WE ARE SETTLING IN ECT APPARENTLY WORD IN __ AND OUTSIDE __ IS THAT I AM SEX WITH HIM IN MY HOUSE AND HIS HOUSE WHICH NOT TRUE I AM UNDER HOUSE ARREST MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE A GARDA OR MORE THAN ONE STAND OUTSIDE MY DOOR TO PROVE MY INNOCENCE AND HAVE AN ANKLE LOCATOR ON MY ANKLE WHERE I CAN'T LEAVE HOUSE UNLESS I HAVE TO IN WHICH CASE I WOULD HAVE TO HAVE A GARDA TAKE THE ANKLE LOCATOR OFF ME THEN PUT IT BACK ON MY ANKLE AS SOON AS I GET BACK HOME ****KKKKKK SAKKKKKEEEEE ON MY ****ING BIRTHDAY I GET TOLD THIS FROM A SOURCE RAGING I AM I'LL HAVE WHO EVER STARTED THIS ACCUSATION DONE FOR WHEN I GET TOLD WHO STARTED IT CAUSE THIS RUMOR IS NOT TRUE I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE AND INTO SOMEONE ELSE

"I am sex with him in my house" is such a great line.

Can't believe people actually post stuff like that for the world to see.

There's so much more. Please someone stop me if I'm spamming.
    So I Made my Funeral arrangements there will be no funeral ceremony My wakening open cassette coffin ceremony will be very private and disclosed close family my close friends and my partner if I have one at that very moment in time end of discussion not having a lot of fake people full of anger and hate ruining what is suppose to be a rough tough time and day just so they can stand up in church and bitch about me over my dead closed body in a coffin not having then full of hatred and fake sadness and fake pity all lies and secrets cause lies and secrects don't even stay in someone's grave when they are long dead there will be no haters and liars and secrets because I won't be having a funeral I be just buried privately in an unmarked grave and it will cost thousands and millions that only I will have and my coffin be bullet proof and chained and in real gold

Friend's comment:
    Why are you getting a bullet proof coffin? If your dead no one will shoot ya

Her response:
    In case someone tries to dig up my grave and spit on it before they do then plant evidence against me to try frame me for something like a murder they committed I didn't do when I am dead And it be chained so the can dig up all they want no one be getting me out of my coffin

And when she grows up, she wants to use her writing skills to become an author:
    I am making my dreams come true and follow my Dreams and Heart I am Going to become an Author Writer in Training start at apprentice Level and get an Apprenticeship and then hopefully get a degree in becoming a best selling professional writer No one is Going to make me Feel mad and infuriated amd belittled without my Permission when I am in New York signing my own books being up there with top notch professional writers what will with the best high expectations and high expensive Bags shoes Clothes Fashion Limousines limos fancy dinners fancy diners restaurants my own stylist and make up artists and personal assistant and Expensive dogs and going all over the world First Class Private planes and Jets meeting famous celebrity's and living the most unforgettable good life before my after life arrives WON'T BE CALLING ME SO UGLY FAT AND HANDICAP THEN WILL WE EH
    Just watch how famous and Popular I WILL BECOME NO MATTER HOW UGLY AND HANDICAP I AM I WILL BE A SUCCESSFUL AUTHOR
    Already got on follower watch how many Authors will want to take me under their wings and and want m to fly All over the world to help m become successful the best dream I ever made come true for myself and the best Early Birthday Eve Present

I love her so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

^^^^^^^^^^

Someone's got serious issues!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Is that person allowed outside on her own?

This all seems so serene and aspirational (if a little deluded) and then you get to the last line and it makes you spit coke on your desk.

"I am making my dreams come true and follow my Dreams and Heart I am Going to become an Author Writer in Training start at apprentice Level and get an Apprenticeship and then hopefully get a degree in becoming a best selling professional writer No one is Going to make me Feel mad and infuriated amd belittled without my Permission when I am in New York signing my own books being up there with top notch professional writers what will with the best high expectations and high expensive Bags shoes Clothes Fashion Limousines limos fancy dinners fancy diners restaurants my own stylist and make up artists and personal assistant and Expensive dogs and going all over the world First Class Private planes and Jets meeting famous celebrity's and living the most unforgettable good life before my after life arrives WON'T BE CALLING ME SO UGLY FAT AND HANDICAP THEN WILL WE EH"

"Berlin birthday bash! #berlin #birthdayboy #weekendgetaway"

There's nothing drastically wrong with it but the tone is slightly at odds with the first 2 photos accompanying it, namely the #birthdayboy posing awkwardly at the holocaust memorial :eek:

Probably not even aware what it is.

its a lode of stones stickin up like

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

You'd only hope that the family of that poor girl will take heed of what she's posting online. She's in need of serious help, it's very sad to read that type of stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

I actually feel kind of bad reading and having a laugh at that. Poor girl is deranged. Still funny though. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

You'd only hope that the family of that poor girl will take heed of what she's posting online. She's in need of serious help, it's very sad to read that type of stuff.
    Ah, the spellings are not bad in fairness, needs some help with the punctuation alright :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

What is the deal with those 'story' posts that only last for around ten seconds? Can people not just do a normal post? Is it meant be like Snapchat or something?

Earlier today I went to 'love' something cute that my friend put up but before I pressed it, it changed to the next 'story' and I accidentally loved that instead which wouldnt be appropriate to 'love' and I didnt know how to unlove it :/ :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

Lorelli! wrote: »
    What is the deal with those 'story' posts that only last for around ten seconds? Can people not just do a normal post? Is it meant be like Snapchat or something?

I think it's mean't to mimic the story feature on Instagram! Facebook bought out Instagram in 2012! So the story mode on Instagram, is done on Facebook! Not sure about snap chat though, as I am not on it! As, far as I know, Facebook doesn't own snap chat though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

job seeker wrote: »
    I think it's mean't to mimic the story feature on Instagram! Facebook bought out Instagram in 2012! So the story mode on Instagram, is done on Facebook! Not sure about snap chat though, as I am not on it! As, far as I know, Facebook doesn't own snap chat though!

Ah ok but i find it kind of annoying whatever they're doing with it on Facebook. I'm not on Snapchat or Instagram. I'm still cringing about it because I accidentally but basically 'loved' a picture of my friend's oh who I don't even know doing some casual work outside in the garden :/ :pac: that stupid story thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Please note, this is the most un-pc man on facebook and you may find this offensive but I like his devil may care, madcap attitude. He's a rock musician anyway so he has a license to be, well, like this (and he's not homophobic , he's lovably bonkers in real life ) :

''Once upon a time a band named Metallica ruled the thrash scene. Until Kirk Hammett got drunk one day and attempted to reach the end of a rainbow he'd noticed in the sky. Not many people know this but Kirk is actually half Irish and the leprechaun in him sensed gold. "I will have that ****ing gold if it's the last thing I do!" he declared to his stunned band mates, "now get the **** out of my way. It's MY dream! **** you!". Kirk eventually reached the end of the rainbow but he didn't find any gold. Nay. Instead he found a chest full of gay. It homosexualized him instantly and he was rendered transgenderalized for several years. Playing gay songs like Thorn Within (a song about being penetrated and unsatisfied by a micropenis) on an album named LOAD. The most notoriously gay heavy metal album of all time.''

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I genuinely feel sorry for your friend , Susie blue. People are badminded sometimes .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Im not racists...but when does it stop....there coming from countreys were its ok ...stop it now 😩

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

If the earth is round, why is you coffin ,to be made in few days, kept vertical,looks like | and not like )...

/thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,170 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

24lnfpi.jpg

I hope there's something I'm missing here, as it looks like they're fundraising for someone to go on holiday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement