Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,947 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

JCX BXC wrote: »
    I hope there's something I'm missing here, as it looks like they're fundraising for someone to go on holiday.

I'd be assuming Boobie is not long for this world

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

It's not THE john Connors is it and will anyone be ****eing in the buckets?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Curse of God left my child's stroller outside overnyt & she #Raring To Go The Things Soaked through must get a loan of one r I'm usin a trolly outa tesco b ashamed of my life but ****it cudnt giv a care

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

How can you be ashamed of your life and not care at the same time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

She is lucky that I didn't call the garda's on her right now for trying to publicly humiliate me in a shop Here is one for ya at least I don't have kids so who you calling a prostitute smelly wh*re and you can forget ever saying sorry to me I won't forgive and Forget SEE YOU SMELLY WH*RE YOU ARE YOU'RE DEAD TO ME FROM TODAY ON I DON'T EVEN KNOW YA YOU WON'T BE INVITED TO ANYTHING THAT I'LL BE HOSTING NO EVENTS NO NOTHING WHEN YOU ARE ASKING PEOPLE WHY YOU WEREN'T INVITED IT IS CAUSE YOU ARE NOT WELCOME EVER AND MAY YOU ROT IN HELL PIG SLOP DIRT YOU ARE THINK IT WAS FUNNY TO CALL ME A WH*RE SMELLY PROSTITUTE IN ICELAND THEY WE'RE ALL LAUGHING AT YOU WHICH I SAID IT KEEP IT UP THEY ARE ALL LAUGHING AT YOU NOT ME BUT I'LL SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR FCUKING ALL IN COURT DO YA FCUKING HEAR ME NOW YA FCUKING WH*RE OF A DISGRACE THINKING YOU CAN GET OFF WITH CALLING PEOPLE NAMES AND THREATENING THEM NEVER WILL FORGIVE YOU AND FORGET ALL THE TIMES YOU CALLED ME NAMES AND THREATENED ME YOUR DEAD TO ME AND I MEAN IT HOPE I GET TO SPIT AND DANCE ON YOUR GRAVE IF I AM STILL ALIVE AND YOUR NOT NOW ANYMORE FROM YA IN SHOPS ON THE STREETS I BE GOING TO THE GARDA'S AND THIS BE GOING TO FCUKING COURT OH HELL FCUKING IT WILL AND ALL HELL WITH ME WILL BREAK FCUKING LOOSE I'VE A TEMPER AND BY GOD THERE IS NO MERCY WHEN I START

:D:D

It went a bit Jamaican accent on the second last line :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

gud riddens ta snakes an cowards you no who yous are else u wuddin be readin dis haha

:D:D

Its like Catch 22

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Any1 know how to get a curry stain off acrylic nails? TIA xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Rip grandad , 29 years gone today , I still think about you everyday .

I went to school with the fella , he was 4 when his grandad died.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,323 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

WARNING: This fella was meant to buy my washer and dryer machine for €180, when he showed up he asked could he wash and dry his clothes to see if they worked, no problem, when done he said he'd run out to his car for the money and drove off with his washed clothes.

Picture of man attached.

If true, its genius. Alas I think its a spoof post on a buy and sell page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Lovely scenic photo accompanied by

"Spring evening in Galway with cans on the Long Walk
    #cans #grolsch #druidscider #druids #Galway #Ireland #handlebars #sun"

It's the specificity of the hashtags that get me. Couldn't have people think you're drinking Karpackie like? And druids gets two!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"Can someone please PM me asap xx"

WHY THOUGH?!

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Klim

rawn wrote: »

WHY THOUGH?!

Cnt say on here hun xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

rawn wrote: »

WHY THOUGH?!
    FVY0Pxw.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

Sick 2 death of dis b+b 😡 liveing like a prisinor!!! Not aloud a visitor. Im 3 weeks asking 4 clean towls ive had to go buy sum of me own. ONCE a week ONLY u can change ur bed clothes wit 7 small kids 😡 Means if any of the babys get sick or watever u have 2 go wihout bed clothes!!! HATE LIVEING 😢💔 ur walking on egg shells im on me LAST warning and i dunno how coz im never der. Me childreen cant play they cant be KIDS. Ive had 2 change scholls to Ballymun from Tallaght wer theyve been 4 the past 6 yrs. IVE NEVER SEEN ME KIDS SO UNHAPPY😢😢💔 Really wish i was dead.....I cant take anymore all i want is my childreen 2 be happy😢 theyve lost everyting😢😢😢

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Ain't it great how brave ppl get behind a keyboard yet wen ya ask em ta meet ya for a straightner all dey can do is treating ta get 10 fellas 2ur door ****in dirty windy sheepdog wat kind of a so called man is afraid ta have a fair go off another man FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Sick 2 death of dis b+b �� liveing like a prisinor!!! Not aloud a visitor. Im 3 weeks asking 4 clean towls ive had to go buy sum of me own. ONCE a week ONLY u can change ur bed clothes wit 7 small kids �� Means if any of the babys get sick or watever u have 2 go wihout bed clothes!!! HATE LIVEING ���� ur walking on egg shells im on me LAST warning and i dunno how coz im never der. Me childreen cant play they cant be KIDS. Ive had 2 change scholls to Ballymun from Tallaght wer theyve been 4 the past 6 yrs. IVE NEVER SEEN ME KIDS SO UNHAPPY������ Really wish i was dead.....I cant take anymore all i want is my childreen 2 be happy�� theyve lost everyting������

Off you go you scroungy f*cker. Must be terrible hard to get everything handed to you.

At the end of the latest article about her in The Daily Star:
    "So the council should be done for neglect leaving us in a one room B&B. Somebody has to be held responsible".

Here's a confusing one

"Hope ur ok Love u aunt Bignan"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,987 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Sick 2 death of dis b+b 😡 liveing like a prisinor!!! Not aloud a visitor. Im 3 weeks asking 4 clean towls ive had to go buy sum of me own. ONCE a week ONLY u can change ur bed clothes wit 7 small kids 😡 Means if any of the babys get sick or watever u have 2 go wihout bed clothes!!! HATE LIVEING 😢💔 ur walking on egg shells im on me LAST warning and i dunno how coz im never der. Me childreen cant play they cant be KIDS. Ive had 2 change scholls to Ballymun from Tallaght wer theyve been 4 the past 6 yrs. IVE NEVER SEEN ME KIDS SO UNHAPPY😢😢💔 Really wish i was dead.....I cant take anymore all i want is my childreen 2 be happy😢 theyve lost everyting😢😢😢

In the replies

WHAT'S HE DOING TRY AND SORT TINGS OUT IF A HALF MAN GET DEATH IF HE HAZ TO HE'S LEAVEIN U DOING THE WHOLE LOT DEN HE COME **** IT ALL UP AGAIN FOR YA IF ANY KIND OF A MAN HE'D HAVE U AND HES SEVEN KIDS A ROOF OVER I SHOULD KNOW ME LITTLE SISTER PORE BABY MJ ARE ONLY GETTING OVER WHAT UR SO CALLED MANS BROTHER DUN TO DEM OVER FEEN HA HA HA SHOULD BE GAULLE TATS ALL DOSE BROTHERS ARE A PACK PIDDOOS SURE TATS DIRTY ONE ME SISTER WAZ WITH TATS WHY HE CUT OUR JEANNIE DR DIRTH EVERY ONE I DIDN'T KNOW WHO UR man was paddy didn't tell me fr a reason u foot down and make him get a trailer

In the replies

WHAT'S HE DOING TRY AND SORT TINGS OUT IF A HALF MAN GET DEATH IF HE HAZ TO HE'S LEAVEIN U DOING THE WHOLE LOT DEN HE COME **** IT ALL UP AGAIN FOR YA IF ANY KIND OF A MAN HE'D HAVE U AND HES SEVEN KIDS A ROOF OVER I SHOULD KNOW ME LITTLE SISTER PORE BABY MJ ARE ONLY GETTING OVER WHAT UR SO CALLED MANS BROTHER DUN TO DEM OVER FEEN HA HA HA SHOULD BE GAULLE TATS ALL DOSE BROTHERS ARE A PACK PIDDOOS SURE TATS DIRTY ONE ME SISTER WAZ WITH TATS WHY HE CUT OUR JEANNIE DR DIRTH EVERY ONE I DIDN'T KNOW WHO UR man was paddy didn't tell me fr a reason u foot down and make him get a trailer

Any chance anyone could translate that? I saw it on FB and still can't understand it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

In the replies

Best I can do :confused:

What's he doing to try & sort thing out?
    **If a half man get death if he has to????**
    He's leaving you doing the whole lot & then he comes and screws it up again for you. If he was any kind of a man he'd provide you & his seven kids with a house to live in. I have experience of this as my sister and her son suffered the same indignity with your partners brother & are only getting over it now. They should get jail, the two brother are just a pair of pedophiles. He's a dirty one, that fella my sister was with, that's why he cut our Jeannie they're dirt, every one of them.
    I didn't know who that man was, Paddy didn't inform me for a reason. Put your foot down & make (your fella?) get a trailer.

• Advertisement

Fair play, you got further than I did in the voyage to translate that into something akin to English.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

Here is the full rant.

https://imgur.com/hKnWU4V

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

john4321 wrote: »
    Here is the full rant.

The education system in this country has a LOT to answer for.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

john4321 wrote: »
    Here is the full rant.

AHA!!!! DR is supposed to be they're, so I've got another sentence translated above now. :D

You hore baster hope you die poor little child God you should be killed you pig baster I wood killing you myself hore hope you die poor little child

This was on a post about child abuse, so I agree with the sentiment, but the spelling hurts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

This was on a post about child abuse, so I agree with the sentiment, but the spelling hurts.

I've stopped looking at that account as I swear I am loosing IQ points reading...or trying to read that absolute drivel.

Danny_B wrote: »
    I've stopped looking at that account as I swear I am loosing IQ points reading...or trying to read that absolute drivel.

For me it's the first thing I check when I arrive to work to feel better about myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

In the replies

Beautiful, like reading Tolkien.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

In the replies

PIDDOOS

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

For me it's the first thing I check when I arrive to work to feel better about myself :D

Haha! Thats where it started for me. The joys of having your own office, I suppose.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement