Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

For me it's the first thing I check when I arrive to work to feel better about myself :D

What account is it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Plopsu

TomSweeney wrote: »
    Beautiful, like reading Tolkien.

Yes.... It is rather like orcish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

A friend of my mother has been sharing posts about missing women and victims of domestic abuse, all from the states, no idea what she's trying to achieve

• Registered Users Posts: 9,987 ✭✭✭normanoffside

In the replies

WHAT'S HE DOING TRY AND SORT TINGS OUT IF A HALF MAN GET DEATH IF HE HAZ TO HE'S LEAVEIN U DOING THE WHOLE LOT DEN HE COME **** IT ALL UP AGAIN FOR YA IF ANY KIND OF A MAN HE'D HAVE U AND HES SEVEN KIDS A ROOF OVER I SHOULD KNOW ME LITTLE SISTER PORE BABY MJ ARE ONLY GETTING OVER WHAT UR SO CALLED MANS BROTHER DUN TO DEM OVER FEEN HA HA HA SHOULD BE GAULLE TATS ALL DOSE BROTHERS ARE A PACK PIDDOOS SURE TATS DIRTY ONE ME SISTER WAZ WITH TATS WHY HE CUT OUR JEANNIE DR DIRTH EVERY ONE I DIDN'T KNOW WHO UR man was paddy didn't tell me fr a reason u foot down and make him get a trailer

This is the same person replying to the above post (talking to herself). I'm none the wiser

R A LOVELY looking YUNG girl with seven small kids six boys one girl God help HR with all da brothers 😂I'd say she'd cruib dem if she got strtet look fr God sake we all sat tings like tat most of the time but UVE been in tighter corners I'd say UR STRONG ANOUGH TO GET TORW it I can hardly searviv and wer on our own all dem kids such a young girl u remind me of my mother in her twentys With a load of us like UR SELF she had to do most of the gagin while we was in da bbs den when she got da house drd be da price of the pick up fr Daddy to to look fr a bit of work but tats when YA could da way u and da pore OULD children are getting trowen from piller to post having to change schools tats bang outta order by right TAXIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN PAYD FR BY DA WELFARE TO GET THOSE KIDS TO SCHOOL DY DUN JT FR ALL THE IELGILE IMRGRINTS SURE DY WAS BOUYIN HOUSES AND CARS FR DEM DY CLAN UP DR OWN BACK YRED THEN HELP DA REST OF THE WORLD HOPE U GET SOMETING SOON PG 🙏

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Plopsu wrote: »
    Yes.... It is rather like orcish.
    :D

• Advertisement

A friend of my mother has been sharing posts about missing women and victims of domestic abuse, all from the states, no idea what she's trying to achieve

Yeah, I often see missing people that went missing years ago and had been found safe and well one week later.

Mad stuff, just jabbing at the like and share buttons.

This is the same person replying to the above post (talking to herself). I'm none the wiser

R A LOVELY looking YUNG girl with seven small kids six boys one girl God help HR with all da brothers 😂I'd say she'd cruib dem if she got strtet look fr God sake we all sat tings like tat most of the time but UVE been in tighter corners I'd say UR STRONG ANOUGH TO GET TORW it I can hardly searviv and wer on our own all dem kids such a young girl u remind me of my mother in her twentys With a load of us like UR SELF she had to do most of the gagin while we was in da bbs den when she got da house drd be da price of the pick up fr Daddy to to look fr a bit of work but tats when YA could da way u and da pore OULD children are getting trowen from piller to post having to change schools tats bang outta order by right TAXIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN PAYD FR BY DA WELFARE TO GET THOSE KIDS TO SCHOOL DY DUN JT FR ALL THE IELGILE IMRGRINTS SURE DY WAS BOUYIN HOUSES AND CARS FR DEM DY CLAN UP DR OWN BACK YRED THEN HELP DA REST OF THE WORLD HOPE U GET SOMETING SOON PG 🙏

─────────────────▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ────────────▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄
    ────────▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄
    ──────▄▀░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░█
    ────▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄
    ───▄▀░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░█
    ──█░░░▀░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▄░░░░▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▄░░▐▌
    ─█░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▐░░▄░░▌░░░░▀▄░▐░░▄░░▌░░█
    ▐▌░░░░▀▀░░░░▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░▌░▀▄▄▄▀░░░▐▌
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░▄▄▄▀░░█
    █░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░▄▀░▐░░░▄▄░░░░░░█
    ▐▌░░▀░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▐▀░░░░░░░▀▌░░░▀▄░░░░█
    ▐▌░░░▐░░░░░▐▌░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░▌░░░░█░░░░█
    ─█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░░░░█
    ─▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▌░░░░░░█
    ──█░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░▌░░░░░▐▌
    ──▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▀░░░▀▀░░░▀░░░░░░░░█
    ───█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
    ───▐▌░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄░░░░▄████████▄
    ────▀▄████████████▀█████▄▄████████▀██
    ───▄██▀▄░░░░░███▀▄██████▀▀██████▀▄███
    ───▀▀───▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀█████████▀
    ───────────────▀▀▀▀▀▀▀──────▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

• Registered Users Posts: 34,813 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

sum a dem cnt evn reed r rite inglish

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Awake all nyt not a wink of sleep over dis childs stupid earache r toothache & I'm not carting my child to d doctor 2 wait hours fuk dat shiit going b a long day

• Advertisement

Awake all nyt not a wink of sleep over dis childs stupid earache r toothache & I'm not carting my child to d doctor 2 wait hours fuk dat shiit going b a long day

Lucky child

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Cannot imagine my mother with that attitude. Or spelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

Cannot imagine my mother with that attitude. Or spelling.

Or the need to share every aspect of her and your life - what is wrong with people? Some things in your family should stay private.

But of course if they did, this thread would close. :rolleyes:

sum a dem cnt evn reed r rite inglish
    This has to be a pisstake surely ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

TomSweeney wrote: »
    This has to be a pisstake surely ?
    flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Various different news sites posted the following last night:
    Missing Person Donna Maughan.

Gardaí are seeking the public's help in tracing the whereabouts of Donna Maughan, who is missing from the Blanchardstown area.

She is described as being approximately 5'5", with blonde hair, of slim build with blue eyes.

Anyone with information on her whereabouts are asked to contact Gardai in Blanchardstown on 01 6667000 or you can call the missing persons Helpline on 1890442552.

Please share and thank you.

Replies in the comments on the article from Donna herself:
    I'm not missing lol who put this up
    I swear everyone that comments goodluck and god bless you’ll regret everything that I haunt you in heaven
    delete this now im not missing ye bunch of handicap fools im not evan missing

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

delete this now im not missing ye bunch of handicap fools im not evan missing

Boy, thats a really appreciative attitude from her to those people who gave up their time to go out and look for her.
    "I'm not evan missing ya bunch of handicap fools"
    Next time I'd say she'll have to find her own way home...

She's a real charmer isn't she.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

She's a real charmer isn't she.

That attitude seems common amongst our indigenous nomadic ethnic minority.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2261142/

Apparently, she is a moviestar

• Advertisement

inforfun wrote: »
    https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2261142/

Apparently, she is a moviestar

IMDB have one quote for that movie

Rosie: Boring, isn't it?
    Winnie: Yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,813 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

coolhull wrote: »
    Boy, thats a really appreciative attitude from her to those people who gave up their time to go out and look for her click "Share".

fyp

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Just saw a shared post from the "Irish School of Homeopathy":

"Homeopathy cures a larger percentage of cases than any other method of treatment and is beyond doubt safer, more economical and the most compete medical science"...Mahatma Gandhi

I'd say people going through invasive operations and chemotherapy would tell ya to shove your sage and crystals up your hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Just saw a shared post from the "Irish School of Homeopathy":

"Homeopathy cures a larger percentage of cases than any other method of treatment and is beyond doubt safer, more economical and the most compete medical science"...Mahatma Gandhi

I'd say people going through invasive operations and chemotherapy would tell ya to shove your sage and crystals up your hole.

Homeopathy is NOT crystals and sage. It is literally water. The less "medicine" in the water "the more potent" it is. It's water :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭ilovesmybrick

rawn wrote: »
    Homeopathy is NOT crystals and sage. It is literally water. The less "medicine" in the water "the more potent" it is. It's water :o

Every time I come across homeopathy I have to watch the Mitchell & Webb look sketch
    Homeopathic A&E!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHVVKAKWXcg

When it comes to homeopathy, Dara O' Briain can't be beaten :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

rawn wrote: »
    I read somewhere (it could have been on boards) that homeopathy became popular because it came about at the same time when they used bloodletting. Homeopathy, which is basically doing nothing, had a higher success rate than bloodletting because bloodletting killed loads. It would make sense to think like that in the late 1700's/1800's but anyone who believes that sh!te in 2019 needs their head tested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

"OH MY GOD... SOMETHING AMAZING HAPPENED TO ME THIS MORNING.. CHRIST IT IS FANTASTIC.. I CAN HARDLY BELIEVE IT.. BUT MAYBE IT CANT BE TRUE. THIS IS TOO WONDERFUL BEYOND WORDS. EVEN WITH THE HEARTACHES AHEAD, EVEN WITH THE CHALLENGES AHEAD, EVEN WITH THE LONELY SAD TIMES THAT WILL NOW AND THEN SLIP INTO MY DAYS - THIS THING THAT HAPPENED IS THE CURE AND ANSWER TO ALL MY PRAYS... IS SOMEONE PLAYING A CRUEL JOKE ON ME.. PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT THE CASE AND I AM NOT INSANE ( BEEN THERE DONE THAT , OOPS XO ).. PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS REAL..

I WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND DISCOVERED SOMETHING QUITE FANTASTIC BEYOND WORDS...

I DISCOVERED :
    I am Alive.. I am Now .."

Christ ... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

"OH MY GOD... SOMETHING AMAZING HAPPENED TO ME THIS MORNING.. CHRIST IT IS FANTASTIC.. I CAN HARDLY BELIEVE IT.. BUT MAYBE IT CANT BE TRUE. THIS IS TOO WONDERFUL BEYOND WORDS. EVEN WITH THE HEARTACHES AHEAD, EVEN WITH THE CHALLENGES AHEAD, EVEN WITH THE LONELY SAD TIMES THAT WILL NOW AND THEN SLIP INTO MY DAYS - THIS THING THAT HAPPENED IS THE CURE AND ANSWER TO ALL MY PRAYS... IS SOMEONE PLAYING A CRUEL JOKE ON ME.. PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT THE CASE AND I AM NOT INSANE ( BEEN THERE DONE THAT , OOPS XO ).. PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS REAL..

I DISCOVERED :

Christ ... :rolleyes:

In fairness I have similar thoughts if i wake up without a hangover after a night on the beer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"OH MY GOD... SOMETHING AMAZING HAPPENED TO ME THIS

I DISCOVERED :

Boy, that must have been one hell of a party......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement