Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Jinonatron

rawn wrote: »
    Caution: Take aspirin at least 10 minutes before reading.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8495640576/h2B855B44/

Jesus F****** Christ on a bicycle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Mehaffey1

Kovu wrote: »
    This picture that I've seen shared a few times by people on facebook has made me roll my eyes so much I think I've gone blind.

In the middle of calving here so had a chuckle at that one myself. Cows would kill more people worldwide in a month than lions have in years surely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Mehaffey1 wrote: »
    In the middle of calving here so had a chuckle at that one myself. Cows would kill more people worldwide in a month than lions have in years surely

If you need a hand and have acc. Giz a shout :)

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"DE bus drover was drankin"

Oh my God, the criminal b@st@rd....

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

that made my eyes bleed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

that made my eyes bleed
    I always thought that was a stupid internet saying till I read the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

sligojoek wrote: »
    I always thought that was a stupid internet saying till I read the above.

i think i physically got a headache

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

When I told my son to take a piss in the sea I meant go into the water and go for a sly one.. I turn around he's standing there with his jocks around his ankles at the edge of the water practically pissing on 2 kids playing in the water.. I wasn't even mad just impressed at how he thought that'd be alright

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭danger mouse

So we're in our hotel room about to watch divergent when Lauren comes out of the bathroom and says, "Houston, we have a problem". Now we had just had dinner at Outback and Lauren wasn't feeling particularly amazing.

My dear wife bursts into laughter and I quickly realize that a large foreign object had gotten stuck in our porcelain space station. So, I walk into the bathroom and dislodge the object with one flush.

The wife was amazed because she attempted to flush it down three times prior. Oh, I love married life
    heart emoticon
    ‪#‎blessed‬ ‪#‎foreignobject‬ ‪#‎sheneedsmorefiber‬ ‪#‎poop‬ ‪#‎nexttimeshewillbringaknife‬

Married 5 days. wife is 19 and Husband is 21... Thed hash tags are the best part.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Christ.

• Advertisement

Christ.

But what if she's just joined a new practice as a locum GP and nobody wants to go in to her. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Wright

PandaPoo wrote: »
    When I told my son to take a piss in the sea I meant go into the water and go for a sly one.. I turn around he's standing there with his jocks around his ankles at the edge of the water practically pissing on 2 kids playing in the water.. I wasn't even mad just impressed at how he thought that'd be alright

That's not dumb its incredible! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Wright

"I LIFE DA GOOD LIVE"

AHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAJAAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No way she's a native speaker. Please tell me she's not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

I don't even know where to start!

ElleEm wrote: »

Or finish :P The great endangered full stop scare of 2015.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

I hate with a serious fookin passion anyone who uses that font on their phone. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Big Nasty wrote: »
    I hate with a serious fookin passion anyone who uses that font on their phone. :mad:
    And people who use a capital letter at the start of every word.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,346 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

the police surely

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭niallo32

Usual person:

"Why cant one noisey bitch fuk right of and get on with her own life reporting my pic you **** have you got noting better else's to do you gimp ewalk fat little fuk poor excuse for a mother feel sorry for that child growing up around you weirdo."

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Fella posts a pic of himself in front of a load of shots lined up on a bar.
    Someone comments: "how r u knot ded ya spaztick"

Fella replies; "cos i no how ta drink so i does an cu u litle goblin ye herd bout dat time u came in (insert name of pub) an start trowdin ur way arund an got sik al ova d bar ha scarlit for ye mar for havin ye haohoha ne way enough chattin ders drinkin te b dun"

Someone replies: "luv ye son b carful wont ye"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

ElleEm wrote:

Please tell her/him that every word does not start with a capital.... I nearly started twitching reading the second line!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭valoren

"As a mum that has two beautiful angels in heaven on birthdays and angelversaries I try to keep myself going....."

Angelversary??

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,817 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Appeared on my timeline over the weekend, a girl I know holding her fathers hand with the caption my world is broken.

First comment was the obligatory you ok Hun? X second comment was my father passed away 5 minutes ago.

I'm sorry but if your dad has passed away and your first thought is I better post up on Facebook there's something wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Loughc wrote: »
    Appeared on my timeline over the weekend, a girl I know holding her fathers hand with the caption my world is broken.

First comment was the obligatory you ok Hun? X second comment was my father passed away 5 minutes ago.

I'm sorry but if your dad has passed away and your first thought is I better post up on Facebook there's something wrong.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

I know a girl like this. When her father was sick, she put something up on facebook every few minutes (and I mean every few minutes) for months, even tho her family asked her not to as she was making a mockery of the whole thing!
    One of the things she put up said how empty the house is without him and her kids will miss him. People automatically assumed that he had died and sent the usual RIP messages and then she put up a status saying whoever is spreading the horrible rumors that her father has died has to stop as its really upsetting her and her family!!
    Her da was in hospital for the day and she had made it sound like he had died!! This went on for months!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

No offense but I'd unfriend her. That's going too far and it's disrespectful to her dad and family. What an attention seeking idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Not as bad as the posts above, but my newsfeed today is full of someone's dog being put down. Photos of kids playing with the dog for the last time, a video, statuses of how emotionally drained they are at explaining it to the kids. A countdown to bringing the dog to the vet. Jesus Christ I'm cringing for them:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

fussyonion wrote: »
    Illegible garbage

You gave me a headache :(

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭gutenberg

Not really as good/awful as some of the above, more a proofreading and autocorrect fail...

Woman posts a photo of her daughter, "Well done XXXX on your medal at the weekend, what a little superstore!".

Gave me a giggle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

gutenberg wrote: »
    Not really as good/awful as some of the above, more a proofreading and autocorrect fail...

Woman posts a photo of her daughter, "Well done XXXX on your medal at the weekend, what a little superstore!".

Gave me a giggle.

Maybe she's trying to sound posh. "Oh she's soch a superstore!"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement