Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

coolhull wrote: »
    Last night my brother gers house was broken into they ransacked the house and took whatever was werth taken jewlerry that can't be replaced everyone share this post and make this jewlerry to TO HOT TO HANDLE �� the poor owl baby's jewlerry 2 they won't have luck dirthy evil bigridgin people he always had better than anyone else and trust me hell make it handier for yas next time hell give yas something worth taken dirthy tramps SHARE PLEASE!!!!!!!! Centemental valueðŸ™ðŸ™Random tags there's a very very big reward out for anyone can get any names of any one in connection with this some stupid ejit took em and they don't understand how centamentil they are x

Some people are too kind for their own good

Lisha wrote: »
    ‘dirthy evil bigridgin people’

Bigridgin = begrudging

:):)

I couldnt figure that one out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

"Id Say f#ck My Ex, But Half of Ye Allreddy Hav.
    God 4 Give Me Bu Truths Best Be Told
    Im Alri Wiv Tha Tho
    Wha I Find Hilarious Is There Soo Up Yhur Ass Wen Yhu See Dem Face Ta Face
    Ah Well Only In Limerick Citttyyyyy
    On Bright Side luvz My 4 Babys Gud Nyt GodBless Those Hu Ar My Tru Friends & Family
    No Better Feeling Den Havin Yhur Children Snuggled Up Ryt Long Side There Mommy
    Jus Where They Belong Gbt
    Haterz Ate Yere Ou"

Friend replies:
    "I think I'm one they only one who never went near your ex in tat way unlike some people tat town every girl I meet was wi my fella they way I see it I gave him chance after chance and a lepord never changes it spots"

Original girl replies to her:
    "Here Babe Dis Aint Ta Bother Bitches Or Whateva Cos Im 2 Blessed Ta Be Stressed . Wha Goes On My Page Aint Meanin Its Wha Im Feelin ."

"Id Say f#ck My Ex, But Half of Ye Allreddy Hav.
    God 4 Give Me Bu Truths Best Be Told
    Im Alri Wiv Tha Tho
    Wha I Find Hilarious Is There Soo Up Yhur Ass Wen Yhu See Dem Face Ta Face
    Ah Well Only In Limerick Citttyyyyy
    On Bright Side luvz My 4 Babys Gud Nyt GodBless Those Hu Ar My Tru Friends & Family
    No Better Feeling Den Havin Yhur Children Snuggled Up Ryt Long Side There Mommy
    Jus Where They Belong Gbt
    Haterz Ate Yere Ou"

Friend replies:
    "I think I'm one they only one who never went near your ex in tat way unlike some people tat town every girl I meet was wi my fella they way I see it I gave him chance after chance and a lepord never changes it spots"

Original girl replies to her:
    "Here Babe Dis Aint Ta Bother Bitches Or Whateva Cos Im 2 Blessed Ta Be Stressed . Wha Goes On My Page Aint Meanin Its Wha Im Feelin ."

I never get status's with every word beginning with a capital, you surely have to actively change it on every single word you type

Just saw someone in a Facebook parenting group refer to "my youngest son, 2.3 years". Does she mean 2 years and 3 months, or 2 years and 3.6 months to be mathematically correct ... either way, why not just say he's 2!!! Ffs...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Just saw someone in a Facebook parenting group refer to "my youngest son, 2.3 years". Does she mean 2 years and 3 months, or 2 years and 3.6 months to be mathematically correct ... either way, why not just say he's 2!!! Ffs...

I hate that. People telling you that their 'little angle' is 26 months. TWO. Your child is TWO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 LorelliPop!

Lisha wrote: »
    ‘dirthy evil bigridgin people’

Bigridgin = begrudging

:):)

:D

Reminds me of a woman I use to know and she was always saying people were 'ingrint'!

Ingrint = Ignorant

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Baby's jewellery... :rolleyes:

Owl babies like jewellery

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

I hate that. People telling you that their 'little angle' is 26 months. TWO. Your child is TWO!

As the father of a 2 year old I find myself saying “he was 2 in March” rather than 2, I suppose at that age there is so much going on development-wise it’s important to give a more accurate answer as to where he is in the 2-3 range.

I will never break it down by months though 1/12 is a bit much, 1/4 probably

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

When you have a few of them, you are doing well coming up with the year they were born, let alone their actual she.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

threein99 wrote: »
    I never get status's with every word beginning with a capital, you surely have to actively change it on every single word you type

And you just KNOW that they’re the type who press Caps Lock to change to upper case rather than shift, so it’s even more work!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Or Thye Jsut Tpye There ****e Hear And Copie Paste It Bek In The Facabok

• Registered Users Posts: 6,604 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

And you just KNOW that they’re the type who press Caps Lock to change to upper case rather than shift, so it’s even more work!

My aunt is the type that shares all manner of ****e competitions to win a car from Oprah or a holiday from the Queen which is bad enough. But she also double spaces all her posts AND puts an upper case letter at the start of every word. It makes my eyes twitch every time. :(

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

As the father of a 2 year old I find myself saying “he was 2 in March” rather than 2, I suppose at that age there is so much going on development-wise it’s important to give a more accurate answer as to where he is in the 2-3 range.

I will never break it down by months though 1/12 is a bit much, 1/4 probably

I've an 83 month old and I don't think it's an issue at all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Neyite wrote: »
    Thanks for that. I actually laughed out loud :D

"Ya know what I likes everything on my homepage and no-one likes my $hit then ye can all fly up my fat ass now cause the comments don't be long coming then if it's for an argument ye clowns :D Facebook warriors all it bes say fuk all to my face then when i see ye and now never again will I like a post unless it's people I know like my stuff :D #FUKYEALL"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Neyite wrote: »

How many "sleeps" is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

"Ya know what I likes everything on my homepage and no-one likes my $hit then ye can all fly up my fat ass now cause the comments don't be long coming then if it's for an argument ye clowns :D Facebook warriors all it bes say fuk all to my face then when i see ye and now never again will I like a post unless it's people I know like my stuff :D #FUKYEALL"

I don't get to see or hear the rants of narcissistic scumbags in my real life so posts like these are great for a catch up on whats going on on the other side of the tracks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

coolhull wrote: »
    Last night my brother gers house was broken into they ransacked the house and took whatever was werth taken jewlerry that can't be replaced everyone share this post and make this jewlerry to TO HOT TO HANDLE �� the poor owl baby's jewlerry 2 they won't have luck dirthy evil bigridgin people he always had better than anyone else and trust me hell make it handier for yas next time hell give yas something worth taken dirthy tramps SHARE PLEASE!!!!!!!! Centemental valueðŸ™ðŸ™Random tags there's a very very big reward out for anyone can get any names of any one in connection with this some stupid ejit took em and they don't understand how centamentil they are x

:D This is sooo good - the 'poor owl baby' bit is really cracking me up. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

SirChenjin wrote: »
    :D This is sooo good - the 'poor owl baby' bit is really cracking me up. :D

In my head, it sounds better saying poor owl babby.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Hoo could do such a thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

"For babys from 3 Das is my buzzness not any1 ellses ffs"

Well we all now know don't we :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,170 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Story posted by Breaking news on Facebook about a proposed 44 storey tower in the Dublin docklands.

First comment :"build social houses in the area first"

It cannot be escaped!

Anybody else here have a potty trained cat? Bella is 9 and I potty trained her at 3 years old, she has an optional pan, but won't use it.(cuz she thinks it's gross) my other cats use the pan, but bella is pan snob. She uses it on rare occasions but balances on the edge and refuses to touch the sand. Such a goof.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

JCX BXC wrote: »
    Story posted by Breaking news on Facebook about a proposed 44 storey tower in the Dublin docklands.

First comment :"build social houses in the area first"

It cannot be escaped!

Yup, the comments section on FB seem to firmly believe that only those on the housing waiting list require housing.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Anybody else here have a potty trained cat? Bella is 9 and I potty trained her at 3 years old, she has an optional pan, but won't use it.(cuz she thinks it's gross) my other cats use the pan, but bella is pan snob. She uses it on rare occasions but balances on the edge and refuses to touch the sand. Such a goof.

I think you may have to have a word with her...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

The people who think there godfather and godmother to. My child ye ha ye s can think again ha my bolox ill make sure of it ye s aren't and keep my child out of your poxy mates gafs aswell you no who ye are ye dirt im finding out alot and ill soon sure make it stops if the shoes fits we're it leaving my child with strangers so you can go out and party or go out to a different fella each week keep your fellas away from child aswell cos it's a new one everyweek and I'm no scumbag or junkie and my family aren't junkies and I'm. The best dad I can be adleast I'm there for my child and always have been nd for the noisey basterds around hear screenshot tat ye dirt birds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

The people who think there godfather and godmother to. My child ye ha ye s can think again ha my bolox ill make sure of it ye s aren't and keep my child out of your poxy mates gafs aswell you no who ye are ye dirt im finding out alot and ill soon sure make it stops if the shoes fits we're it leaving my child with strangers so you can go out and party or go out to a different fella each week keep your fellas away from child aswell cos it's a new one everyweek and I'm no scumbag or junkie and my family aren't junkies and I'm. The best dad I can be adleast I'm there for my child and always have been nd for the noisey basterds around hear screenshot tat ye dirt birds

It's slightly scary to think that he's actually reproduced.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

My head hurts.

Are the noisy or nosey, or both?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Jesus, this thread never ceases to amaze and scare me at the same time.
    What beast has Mark Zuckerberg unleashed on us ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement