Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

De Bhál wrote: »
    feck off, are they real?

How could anyone possibly think they're good enough to advertise a cake cack making business

FTFY

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

still lost

Cakes I'm assuming

Holy sh*t I hadn't even considered this to be anything other than underwear! This thread has me ruined

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

You'll be sorry you asked :D

Mods, close the thread. It doesn't get better than this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

benjamin d wrote: »
    Mods, close the thread. It doesn't get better than this.

FACT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

Hope she's not planning to apply for Bake Off 2020 :D

I found the FB page. It's a man!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Tomw86 wrote: »
    Petty money = Petrol money

That's it!
    Never would have thought of that though, was thinking more along the lines of petty cash :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

It's Freudian spelling at it's best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Jesus Christ
    These people should just be sterilized at birth

Murdered would be even better.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Dammo

Those pics are brilliant. Cack alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭De Bhál

You'll be sorry you asked :D

Since you've posted those pictures I've gone back probably 5 times to view them.
    The first one is hilarious. The teeth, jesus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

emeldc wrote: »
    I found the FB page. It's a man!!

Hmmm all the pictures are from old posts on the internet from various sites (google image searh on them)

Was hoping this wasnt a pisstake :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,005 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Hmmm all the pictures are from old posts on the internet from various sites (google image searh on them)

Was hoping this wasnt a pisstake :(

yeah, fake news cake:
    http://cookywook.co.uk/blog/minions-cakes/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭De Bhál

loyatemu wrote: »

ah well, good while it lasted.

so has someone just made a fake facebook page up for the laugh or is the whole thing a lie by the op here?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

so has someone just made a fake facebook page up for the laugh or is the whole thing a lie by the op here?

As far as I could see it was legit!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,389 ✭✭✭corner of hells

As far as I could see it was legit!

It doesn't matter, you posted in good faith.
    I'd also like to nominate you for an award for an outstanding contribution to the thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭gutenberg

Or perhaps the person has stolen images from the internet to advertise their cake business. You'd think they'd have chosen better cakes though... :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I've scabies doctor thinks that since I had it over 5 months and ignored it that it's insects

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

"Some young ones just can't get on with their day without ruining d day for someone else."

3bi4tz.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Any1 got alone of a lawn moher 4 a few hrs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,991 ✭✭✭✭anewme

private post I'm just writing in to check if anyone else has this problem with their partner, iv been with this guy now for a year every time he has to much to drink hes peeing my bed�� I always ask him go to the toliet and he just snaps tell me he dont need it then I wake up and hes wet it again hes 28 year will he ever grow out of this Iv went through 3 mattresses and god knows how many quilts, and then when I wake up I'm like omg you have done it again and yeah hes embarrassed but also snapping at me, I'm sick of the bed wetting now just got a new bed the other day and put it up luckily I had a mateess protector on it and this other sheet thing so yehhhhh I woken up to a dry mattress for a change, I know most men do it but is there any way to stop it he wont cut down on his drinking when out, I'd be mortified if that was me and make sure it never happened again I'd cut down but it's like it's just norm to him now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

anewme wrote: »
    I know most men do it

Who in the name of Sweet Dee has she been going out with?

Anyone regularly p*ss the bed after a feed of beer, lads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭HorrorScope

Who in the name of Sweet Dee has she been going out with?

Anyone regularly p*ss the bed after a feed of beer, lads?

Never pissed in the bed but I have managed to piss in the wardrobe a few times , and once in to a bag of clothes for the day after at a wedding (they weren't mine either so hilarity ensued the next morning) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭CrankyHaus

private post I'm just writing in to check if anyone else has this problem with their partner, iv been with this guy now for a year every time he has to much to drink hes peeing my bed�� I always ask him go to the toliet and he just snaps tell me he dont need it then I wake up and hes wet it again hes 28 year will he ever grow out of this Iv went through 3 mattresses and god knows how many quilts, and then when I wake up I'm like omg you have done it again and yeah hes embarrassed but also snapping at me, I'm sick of the bed wetting now just got a new bed the other day and put it up luckily I had a mateess protector on it and this other sheet thing so yehhhhh I woken up to a dry mattress for a change, I know most men do it but is there any way to stop it he wont cut down on his drinking when out, I'd be mortified if that was me and make sure it never happened again I'd cut down but it's like it's just norm to him now

"I know most men do it" - what alcos has she been hanging around with? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

private post ..... iv been with this guy now for a year every time he has to much to drink hes peeing my bed�� I always ask him go to the toliet and he just snaps tell me he dont need it then....... and then when I wake up I'm like omg you have done it again and yeah hes embarrassed but also snapping at me, I'm sick of the bed wetting now.....

I genuinely worry for our society if women have to lower their standards so far that an aggressive bed wetting alco is the best they think they can get. Feck him out on his wet arse would be my solution

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭CrankyHaus

I genuinely worry for our society if women have to lower their standards so far that an aggressive bed wetting alco is the best they think they can get. Feck him out on his wet arse would be my solution

If he's like this at 28 imagine the state he'll be leaving her bed in by 50, if he lives that long.

I'm guessing the poor girl's dating pool is restricted to her social peers and they're a bit rough. If she started dating boys that weren't aggressive bed wetting alcos they'd all say she thought she was better than them and they'd try to bring her down a peg. This sort of enforced low-expectations culture can really hold people back, I've known some genuinely smart people from tough backgrounds who found it hard to shake-off stupid self-defeating beliefs. Just look at the Travelling community for an extreme example.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Jeez, that's one of the saddest posts I've seen on this thread. Bedwetting should be limited to those just out of nappies (2-3 year olds) and those dying or very ill. No excuse for it otherwise. If you have the ability to comment, suggest he wears adult nappies after a night out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Jeez, that's one of the saddest posts I've seen on this thread. Bedwetting should be limited to those just out of nappies (2-3 year olds) and those dying or very ill. No excuse for it otherwise. If you have the ability to comment, suggest he wears adult nappies after a night out.

I'd say her presenting him with the XXXXXL pack of pampers will go down a storm :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

private post I'm just writing in to check if anyone else has this problem with their partner,

Ah yeah. Private post alright. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,778 ✭✭✭chooseusername

I'd say he has a medical problem,
    you'd never get so pissed as to piss the bed,
    Would you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,197 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'd say he has a medical problem,
    you'd never get so pissed as to piss the bed,
    Would you?
    Unfortunately yes, I've heard of it in adults.
    The odd one cacking their pants too after too much ethanol.
    I'd rather experience 1000 paper cuts than spend a night in the same bed as such vermin.

To thine own self be true

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement