Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

And why is she buying new bedding on a regular basis? Surely he should be paying for it seeing as he's destroying it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

And why is she buying new bedding on a regular basis? Surely he should be paying for it seeing as he's destroying it

She sounds like an effing eejit to be with someone who carries on like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Jeez, that's one of the saddest posts I've seen on this thread. Bedwetting should be limited to those just out of nappies (2-3 year olds) and those dying or very ill. No excuse for it otherwise. If you have the ability to comment, suggest he wears adult nappies after a night out.

I wouldnt comment as I came across it through a friend of mine.

Thought it was terrible. But the feedback she is getting is v similar to here, if not more direct.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

How many people on FB either didn't go to school or learned fcukall when they were there?
    The bin in the park that was boarded up.other day was took.off buy council Lads this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

12923243_127053494358679_5925629038295234260_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeEsiz2IDKV84_bC3zChiZggmCZpT5ESYmeeZtb5oqXyjVeOyuXbtyaQNmLLwYCn9FDeAPNbx61zSodb63muhhP9RrCAVzQnERtSERHLDVdwqA&_nc_oc=AQmOQoXPCK-ZqVrjQx2UQVh4b-pVR682aDHsF1-YH87ta11eT6QYTrKo5kn1PfEl9gs&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub2-2.fna&oh=7b35a0c57d6e4c241328a59a2f2fee62&oe=5DFC5010

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

She's probably buying him the drink as well.

duffman13 wrote: »

"That the faaavour may take them after the bulk of lush is got I wont have grade for a turkey or toy lolol"

Really not sure what she is saying here, even Google translate is no help :D

"If they (governmemt) take away the favour (bonus) after the bulk of lush is got ( after the drink is bought) I won't have any grade (money) left for turkey or toys."

Jesus wept. Let me off the world

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Having read through the last few pages of this thread I can't help but add how incredibly thick some people can be and I do fear for society, it's just beggars belief, best giggle I've had in a while though tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

the majority on fb just make up sh1te and post it and others think its real,oh lord brain deads…………………………………………………..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,918 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

I'd say he has a medical problem,

yeah, he's an alco.

it may be an unusual problem but the first thing a doctor would suggest would be to lay off the booze.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I DON'T CARE IF I AM A COUGAR FROM THE AGE OF 18 I ALWAYS HAD A DEADLINE OF AGE OF GUYS TO BE WITH IT WOULD NEVER BE WITH SOMEONE OVER THE AGE OF 36 AND I DON'T WANT A SUGAR DADDY AND I DO NOT WANT TO BE A SUGAR BABY OR SUGA SURGAR MAMA MOMMA I MEAN GUYS IN THEIR 40'S HAVE SAGGY COCK DICK PENISES ME BEING WITH A GUY OVER 36 IS NOT MY CUP OF TEA

replies:
    You do no people age so he,whoever the lucky guy is,will eventually be older than 36..
    Know they won't cause I say sorry your older than 36 I'm a cougar

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

WTAF :pac:

I told the vet what had happened but I said look I had scabies I had to go on a break away between me having scabies and dog biting me I am very sore it was not helping still not but now I'm on treatment but vet said you shouldn't be leaving it alone but yet loads of others leave the dog alone with food and water and don't get complained having scabies 5 months maybe 6 and a dog biting me for a whole month where my scabies are is not helping me and I said to the vet yesterday I can hardly get out my door now my vet also says it's my dogs teething that dog will stop biting me and her teeth look good said the vet and vet checked heartbeat and vet checked weight went from 6.5 pounds to 9.5 pounds healthy as a horse but no abuse or neglect So Cops do yer proper job and go out and find someone who is starving their dog and leaving it hydrated because the judge and jury will not find me guilty of animal abuse or anything and I tell a judge I had scabies with months and a dog biting me over a month pretty sure they be understanding why I needed a break and that I was barely left with any money and dog had to be 4 months to be put in a kennel last month my dog was only 3 months and obviously judge and jury will be like how you going to train a dog to be left alone for even 5 minutes if you are to stay with it nearly all the time a fella that I was speaking to wednesday said to me that he knows someone near him that is gone the whole day and night until nearly midnight and leaves their animals on their own in the garden and 2 people said because I sleep walk as an adult their will be certain special circumstances regarding why I need to have a dog

• Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

So scabies woman is also hasn't a clue about dogs woman? Wow.

So scabies woman is also hasn't a clue about dogs woman? Wow.

Pretty much every post I’ve made on this thread is dogs/scabies/cougar woman :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

SusieBlue wrote: »

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

The moron leaving the dog overnight is old enough to be a cougar? I thought it was someone in their 20's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

anewme wrote: »
    I wouldnt comment as I came across it through a friend of mine.

Thought it was terrible. But the feedback she is getting is v similar to here, if not more direct.
    It must've been brutal because people were pretty direct here. He's a dirtbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I told the vet what had happened but I said look I had scabies I had to go on a break away between me having scabies and dog biting me I am very sore it was not helping still not but now I'm on treatment but vet said you shouldn't be leaving it alone but yet loads of others leave the dog alone with food and water and don't get complained having scabies 5 months maybe 6 and a dog biting me for a whole month where my scabies are is not helping me and I said to the vet yesterday I can hardly get out my door now my vet also says it's my dogs teething that dog will stop biting me and her teeth look good said the vet and vet checked heartbeat and vet checked weight went from 6.5 pounds to 9.5 pounds healthy as a horse but no abuse or neglect So Cops do yer proper job and go out and find someone who is starving their dog and leaving it hydrated because the judge and jury will not find me guilty of animal abuse or anything and I tell a judge I had scabies with months and a dog biting me over a month pretty sure they be understanding why I needed a break and that I was barely left with any money and dog had to be 4 months to be put in a kennel last month my dog was only 3 months and obviously judge and jury will be like how you going to train a dog to be left alone for even 5 minutes if you are to stay with it nearly all the time a fella that I was speaking to wednesday said to me that he knows someone near him that is gone the whole day and night until nearly midnight and leaves their animals on their own in the garden and 2 people said because I sleep walk as an adult their will be certain special circumstances regarding why I need to have a dog

she has had scabies for 5 of 6 months? WTF

• Registered Users Posts: 34,811 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I was going to say that some people should never be let in charge of animals, but some people should never be let in charge of themselves.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭kg703

she has had scabies for 5 of 6 months? WTF

It's literally one course of cream and washing / throwing out your bedding.....

She must be filthy :O

I need to find this womans Facebook the entertainment is serious

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

I'll put wat I want on fb all i like it's no ones business wat I put on fb eather so wat ever i put up mind ye s are own business alri I won't be treated like dirt or be put down bye no one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

I'll put wat I want on fb all i like it's no ones business wat I put on fb eather so wat ever i put up mind ye s are own business alri I won't be treated like dirt or be put down bye no one

ye s are own business.

Magic

"Anyone that uses **** ****** for a taxi..hes ast me to tl yee that he has no fb page and that he knows who it is and its a female called **** *** n dat shes a c**t with a smelly *f***y lol n he said no body is to ask him for tic again"

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

^^ What's the c**t supposed to have done?

To thine own self be true

Set up a fake FB page purporting to be a taxi in N Tipp. Apparently he's none too pleased.

Don't know much otherwise. Posted by a friend of a friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Man untied are crap

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Plopsu

Could we maybe have a whip round and buy her some punctuation for Christmas?

THE STORM LOVES THE IRISH AND LOVES OUR GAA HURLING IRISH CULTURE THIS PICTURE WILL GO IN THE GUINNESS BOOK RECORDS TO SHOW IT MADE A HURLEY SHAPE STORM TO REPRESENT IRELAND AS IT MAKES WAY TO ARRIVE AND ANNOUNCE TO US THAT IS ON THE WAY NEXT STOP IRELAND NEXT STOP ____.

I HAVE MY SHOPPING LIST DONE I'VE MY MILK 2 LITRE IVE A BIG LOAF OF WHITE SLICED BREAD I'VE MY IRISH TAYTO'S TO MAKE TAYTO SURVIVAL SANDWICHES OUT OF I'VE MY FLAKE CHOCOLATE AND DIGESTIVE OT MCVITIES TWIN PACK LIGHT CHOCOLATE MILK BISCUITS I'VE A MAGNETIC TORCH I'VE A SMALL BATTERY AAA TORCH I'VE A POWER BANK INCASE MY PHONES NEED TO BE CHARGED I'VE TWO TOILET ROLLS AND HOT CHOCOLATE TEA BAGS CANDERELL SUGAR AND THAT IS ALL I NEED I'M READY STORM ORANGE ALERT LORENZO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

Will the panic buying be as bad as with the beast from the east?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement