Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

She's absolutely right that Bus Eireann doesn't allow pets on busses.
    But that isn't a legitimate excuse for leaving her dog alone in a cramped apartment for 2 nights while she swanned away for the weekend.

A responsible pet owner would just stay at home if they had no one to mind their dog. She seems to think the fact that animals are banned from busses is a valid excuse for effectively abandoning the dog. How about just don't go away if you can't afford a kennel and can't get anyone to mind them?

I'm glad the Gardaí seem to be taking it seriously, at least. Normally they don't give a monkeys about animal welfare complaints.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Daithi101

764dak wrote:
    They refuse to see the number on the scale because it triggers them.

Sure they have nothing to worry about their fat will be blocking it anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,807 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I've not been weighed in a clinical scenario in this country :) but the American doctors' scales you see on TV usually have weights / a display at around waist height on the front. Easy to "do a Homer" and have the flab rest on it

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

Total ****IN CHEEK OF PEOPLE AND YE EXPECTED ME TO GET A DOG LICENSE WITHIN THE 1ST MONTH OF HAVING HER WHEN I HAD TO SPEND 360 EURO IN 2 MONTHS ALL ON A DOG NEVERMIND THEN GETTING WHATEVER SHOPPING I ****IN NEEDED FOR MYSELF I ACTUALLY PUT MY DOG BEFORE ME HERE I COULD HAVE BOUGHT A CHEAP CAR FOR 360 EURO I COULD HAVE BOUGHT ANOTHER TV OR XBOX ONE OR PLAYSTATION FOR THE MONEY I SPENT ALL ONY DOG FOR 2 MONTHS AND I DO NOT WORK YET EITHER !!!!

- My last dog lady update for awhile I swear, that one was just too funny not to post :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ohindeed!

"She told me everyone in the estate was afraid to stand up to me and that she was going to be 'THE ONE' TO 'PUT ME BACK IN MY BOX". She continued on with "HOW DARE I GO AROUND ATTACKING PEOPLE IN THE ESTATE OVER DOG SH*T" AND " HOW DARE I GO OVER TO HER HOME ROARING AND SCREAMING AND ABUSING HER HUSBAND" to which I replied I never did & told her I was to go straight over to her husband right now & clear my name as I did no such thing...I turned around and YES, I struck her back. "

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Total ****IN CHEEK OF PEOPLE AND YE EXPECTED ME TO GET A DOG LICENSE WITHIN THE 1ST MONTH OF HAVING HER WHEN I HAD TO SPEND 360 EURO IN 2 MONTHS ALL ON A DOG NEVERMIND THEN GETTING WHATEVER SHOPPING I ****IN NEEDED FOR MYSELF I ACTUALLY PUT MY DOG BEFORE ME HERE I COULD HAVE BOUGHT A CHEAP CAR FOR 360 EURO I COULD HAVE BOUGHT ANOTHER TV OR XBOX ONE OR PLAYSTATION FOR THE MONEY I SPENT ALL ONY DOG FOR 2 MONTHS AND I DO NOT WORK YET EITHER !!!!

- My last dog lady update for awhile I swear, that one was just too funny not to post :pac:
    What kind of a car was she planning on buying for 360?

Don't stop posting Susie. It's like a soap. I know it's bullsh!t but I'm addicted to the drama now :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ohindeed!

same person who assaulted her neighbour over dog **** - "Who remembers.... had a Vigilante group back in the early 90's ?? Anyone who want to form a new 2016 version of the group or have any other ideas to protect our homes/estate?? If no one replies, I'll just assume your just gonna & wait for your home to be next ......"

Later feigned 'mental illness' for assaulting her neighbour over an argument on facebook over dog ****!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    What kind of a car was she planning on buying for 360?

Don't stop posting Susie. It's like a soap. I know it's bullsh!t but I'm addicted to the drama now :o

I second that emotion :D Ever since fussyonion either gave up Facebook or gave up on us (come back fussy), this thread has been lacking some serious serial ****ery. Thank you for taking up the slack and keep up the good work!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,377 ✭✭✭corner of hells

"Last day of torcher"

She's off for the weekend or maybe finished torching stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,854 ✭✭✭✭Sadb

“**** two days off facebook I'm sure I got withdrawls an all phone broke forgot my password my heart I wood have been demented loosing all my precious stuff off my page god wen I logged in All I seen Is my beautiful niece ........... all over here me poor baby that had to leave work with panic attacks today thinking everyone was staring at her my heart is broken over her poor child she still a child in my eyes Dr like my daughters lousy I tell ya to get that over a man the men den gets **** all a pat on the back make ur blood ****in boil I no my niece prob ****in take this down she sick of it all but im saying truth wat happens to the ****in men wen all this is going on na ............ come back off Facebook b4 u say any more ****in raging I tell ya it's me lookin at my niece since Sunday every day and I'm ****ing fumin and smart status going up den ****m animals not even an apology tried to justify der actions by saying it was over a ****in boy so if someone meets an ex of theres they will smash der heads in don't make me ****in gawk the lot of ye all innocent virgins that never done any wrong in ur lives the second video is so disturbing I can't even post it but radio stations got it so they no wat happened ****in animals not one but 3 on 1 taking turns to destroy my girl na she gorgeous runs in family tag teamin my niece the lot of ye by God I had fights in my day but one on ones not taking turns beating my baby I don't want no one even txtin Dem animals threatening them der not worth it don't waste ur tx r comments don't stoop to der level now don't want hear no more bout it my gorgeous niece is trying to get on with her life she been true enough hurt and pain already heartache pain and now physical pain I think she had enough now **** off the lot of ye and let her. Alone cos one more status r smart comment goes up just look I wouldn't advise it”

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

Sadb wrote: »
    “**** two days off facebook I'm sure I got withdrawls an all phone broke forgot my password my heart I wood have been demented loosing all my precious stuff off my page god wen I logged in All I seen Is my beautiful niece ........... all over here me poor baby that had to leave work with panic attacks today thinking everyone was staring at her my heart is broken over her poor child she still a child in my eyes Dr like my daughters lousy I tell ya to get that over a man the men den gets **** all a pat on the back make ur blood ****in boil I no my niece prob ****in take this down she sick of it all but im saying truth wat happens to the ****in men wen all this is going on na ............ come back off Facebook b4 u say any more ****in raging I tell ya it's me lookin at my niece since Sunday every day and I'm ****ing fumin and smart status going up den ****m animals not even an apology tried to justify der actions by saying it was over a ****in boy so if someone meets an ex of theres they will smash der heads in don't make me ****in gawk the lot of ye all innocent virgins that never done any wrong in ur lives the second video is so disturbing I can't even post it but radio stations got it so they no wat happened ****in animals not one but 3 on 1 taking turns to destroy my girl na she gorgeous runs in family tag teamin my niece the lot of ye by God I had fights in my day but one on ones not taking turns beating my baby I don't want no one even txtin Dem animals threatening them der not worth it don't waste ur tx r comments don't stoop to der level now don't want hear no more bout it my gorgeous niece is trying to get on with her life she been true enough hurt and pain already heartache pain and now physical pain I think she had enough now **** off the lot of ye and let her. Alone cos one more status r smart comment goes up just look I wouldn't advise it”

That was brutal to read. Think I went down a few points in IQ trying to understand it.I'm glad I don't use Facebook,heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

That was brutal to read. Think I went down a few points in IQ trying to understand it.I'm glad I don't use Facebook,heh.
    I'll make sure and say a prayer for her.

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I'll make sure and say a prayer for her.

"Taughts an prayers hun"

Prayers to your 'angle' are always preferable.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,170 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Ironic that the people who seem to spend time putting up such long and pointless Facebook statuses are the ones who cut words short and use the awful modern version of txtspeak.

For god sake, if you're going to rant on for an hour, you could probably learn to type 'before' instead of "b4"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,971 ✭✭✭893bet

Not worth even trying to read.

Shure it maid cents n her hed when she rote it.

JCX BXC wrote: »
    Ironic that the people who seem to spend time putting up such long and pointless Facebook statuses are the ones who cut words short and use the awful modern version of txtspeak.

For god sake, if you're going to rant on for an hour, you could probably learn to type 'before' instead of "b4"

Some fullstops, commas and paragraphs wouldn't go amiss either!

****in animals not one but 3 on 1 taking turns to destroy my girl na she gorgeous runs in family tag teamin my niece the lot of ye by God

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

About 12 people on my timeline sharing a fake competition for Centre Parcs including 3 of my work colleagues ... this comes a week after we did phishing & hacking training in work. I despair.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭aoh

This is to all the corrupted Men&Women who think that they are Better then each other stop it because we were both created from dust and not from evolution that is wrong and a false lie of the devil there is no such thing as evolution and neither women or men are better than each other because we are all of one blood okay do not defame a women. Women&Men because it only leads to a devistating end just to warn you all from the vision and prophecy Jesus Christ told me God bless you all in Jesus Christ’s mighty name we pray amen ðŸ™ðŸ» and one last thing I don’t mean to be offending anyone but this is the truth of the love and light of our king Jesus Christ😇👼ðŸ™ðŸ»ðŸ™ŒðŸ»☦️🙌ðŸ»ðŸ‘ðŸ»

aoh wrote: »
    This is to all the corrupted Men&Women who think that they are Better then each other stop it because we were both created from dust and not from evolution that is wrong and a false lie of the devil there is no such thing as evolution and neither women or men are better than each other because we are all of one blood okay do not defame a women. Women&Men because it only leads to a devistating end just to warn you all from the vision and prophecy Jesus Christ told me God bless you all in Jesus Christ’s mighty name we pray amen Ÿ» and one last thing I don’t mean to be offending anyone but this is the truth of the love and light of our king Jesus Christ����Ÿ»��#9766;️��Ÿ‘
    Someone should tell her that women didn't come from dust, they came from the rib of a man and then lead the poor man astray and got him cast out from Paradise :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭chooseusername

Must be inverted evolution then

Dog Lady's dog has been seized from her by the authorities, and she has gone on hunger strike in protest.
    Ya gardas were called up to me because I still have not eaten or touched one drop of a mineral today and it's gone over 24 hours since I did oh ya I'll go to me doctor no one will stop me from starving myself to death hope my death is on yer minds because I'll spend every last dying moment in my house it's prison to me like the hotel so I've no problem doing it take me to ___ I'll bust the shades windows open and run I'd never get to the gate

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

optogirl wrote: »
    About 12 people on my timeline sharing a fake competition for Centre Parcs including 3 of my work colleagues ... this comes a week after we did phishing & hacking training in work. I despair.

Reminds me of the "competition" Ryanair were running for free flights to Bali and getting constant shares and likes

• Registered Users Posts: 11,964 ✭✭✭✭GBX

optogirl wrote: »

The Thomas Cook Airline one has reappeared as well ... some people are eternally optimistic no matter how bad it may seem. Company liquidated or not! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Horsebox9000

"God 4 gimmie Ill turn ye upcide dowin nd play tha harp on ur ribz ye c***"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭De Bhál

"God 4 gimmie Ill turn ye upcide dowin nd play tha harp on ur ribz ye c***"

Love it

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Dog Lady's dog has been seized from her by the authorities, and she has gone on hunger strike in protest.

She's also going to experiment with demons now:
    Your the one that started all this by commenting who is minding your dog in the 1st place like hell I don't even know you <snipped personal details> but I'm buying an Ouija board and calling on the spirits to seek big revenge and nothing I can do I have no control over what a spirit will do to anyone once a spiritual connection is made that spirit is on earth in our 21st century earth roaming as a spirit as soon as I say the words and not break the connection and never say goodbye everyone is doomed

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

Old but gold:
    I threw up on da Bus coming back from Dublin Dis Evening I threw up in an Empty bag on da Bus I Got sick just coming into Thurles in Co. Tipperary but not my fault I threw up on da Bus tho cause der was no Toilets provided on da bus which Bus Éireann by law Should have a toilet Provided on da Bus in Working Proper Order for Emergencies like da one Had and other Emergencies God only knows how I survived from Dublin all da Way ta Thurles Tipperary without getting Sick but I say god wanted me ta get sick in Tipperary cause he knows how much I Hate dat County and Besides now Tipperary have bad Luck next Sunday in da All Ireland Hurling Semi Final against Cork Cause me a Cork Girl threw up in Thurles Near Semple Stadium da fields of Legends So I think it's a good Sign for Cork dat der gonna win da Hurling Match Against Tipperary Next Sunday nd a Bad Sign Dat Tipperary are gonna lose ta Da Cork Hurlers next Sunday nd Cork will be saying Cheerio ta Tipperary next Sunday see ye next year in 2015 nd Cork advance onto da All Ireland Hurling Championship Final of 2014 in September :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Old but gold:

Did anyone else check to see if Tipp won? :o

They did! :D

Though they lost the Final.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

Old but gold:

on da bus, come give me a hug, come give me a hug

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement