Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Horsebox9000

"The reliability of the 102 (Dublin Airport to Sutton) is only CRIMINIDLE"

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭aoh

This psycho neighbor has pushed me to my damn limit! I know he killed my boy Eddie now he threw Gandolph across the road and then shakes cat food to get him to come back! So ****ing done! He’s done messed with the wrong two crazy cat ladies!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

I really shouldn't laugh at this, I know the girl from an addiction treatment centre and gambling was one of her addictions. :o She's just too funny though!

"I Swear Im Walking Clane Inta Tha bookies placing a bet for this match il have the headphones in so i wont be able to hear um say Sorry u cant have a child in here shes to b over 18 :D Mout wil ya youd swear de 3 year old was goin in placing bets #Stall Ya Ya Ya Were Leavin now sorry bou dah :P Liverpool better win me a few pound. Anyway Happy Sunday All xx"

''Is it just me or anyone else think the housing situation in sligo is diabolical.. There is single men (no disrespect) living in council houses and I'm hearing about foreigners getting houses before anyone else. Iv lived in Sligo all my life and have 4 kids yet I still can't get a house, after almost 2 fecking years. There is absolutely no support or help for big families looking for a house. Its beyond belief. Sleeping with 4 to a bed which is against health and safety regulations not to mention overcrowding. I wonder if I banged on door of globe house would I be welcomed in.. Not A Chance �� then u have landlords looking for rent over a 1000 euro a month. Its back the ways we are going. Families used to sleep in one room back in the 60s, I must be stuck in a time warp.. Seriously if it wasn't for good friends and family I'd be just another statistic living on the streets.. Sad, frustrating, infuriating times we live in ���� getting a house now would be like winning the lotto ��.''

jesus wept..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭De Bhál

I really shouldn't laugh at this, I know the girl from an addiction treatment centre and gambling was one of her addictions. :o She's just too funny though!

"I Swear Im Walking Clane Inta Tha bookies placing a bet for this match il have the headphones in so i wont be able to hear um say Sorry u cant have a child in here shes to b over 18 :D Mout wil ya youd swear de 3 year old was goin in placing bets #Stall Ya Ya Ya Were Leavin now sorry bou dah :P Liverpool better win me a few pound. Anyway Happy Sunday All xx"

Any updates as it was a drawn game?

• Advertisement

some fellow let a big one off on my bus...............I sometimes fart i think what some call wind some sort of extraction when it leaves it gives me satis
    dvdfaction is what seems to be my reaction sometimes I do it quietly and move on fast it may leave an odour as it is a gas i may get embarrassed so i make a speedy exit what some might say I legged it i wasn't man enough to own up i wasn't that tuff and then I remembered I had spicy delight an hour before just a little while after it extruded i looked behind and the faces of some people they looked confused and de

De Bhál wrote: »
    Any updates as it was a drawn game?

Not a word :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Comments under an article in a local paper about one of the TD's caught up in the current voting scandal:

i knos him well an he dun nutin wrong im telin you he after been set up by sumone and he bein made to luk lik an escaped goat

Reply to the above comment:

an dats da trut your talkin now he a gud man and people talkin bout him hear lik and da poor man not hear ta offend himself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Comments under an article in a local paper about one of the TD's caught up in the current voting scandal:

i knos him well an he dun nutin wrong im telin you he after been set up by sumone and he bein made to luk lik an escaped goat

an dats da trut your talkin now he a gud man and people talkin bout him hear lik and da poor man not hear ta offend himself

An escaped goat:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Plopsu

Looks suspiciously like somebody replying to their own comment. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Jesus. These people presumably have a vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Hego Damask

I know this is the dumb facebook thread - but I thought this deserved a mention

https://twitter.com/liamgallagher/status/1187086758107844611?s=20

Note the blue tick, it's him :(

edit just in case he deletes the tweet ..

493619.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Jesus. These people presumably have a vote.

Indicative of the intelligence of FF voters

Accompanying a photo of an elderly man lying in a hospital bed with drips in:

"This is Mr ***** **** my big brother's Father in law he need your prayer he is admit in hospital"

Replies include "In the mighty name of Jesus!be healed in Jesus name!"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

aoh wrote: »
    Accompanying a photo of an elderly man lying in a hospital bed with drips in:

"This is Mr ***** **** my big brother's Father in law he need your prayer he is admit in hospital"

Replies include "In the mighty name of Jesus!be healed in Jesus name!"

Good to know he's receiving the best possible care.

"Good day Shopping above in Dublin Whatever about Halloween all da xmas lights are up & music playin #TopNotch Anyway Goin Paint My Babys Face & go with the flow ovr this trick r treating buisness it would drive ya to drink As for carving pumkins **** off away outa it NOT happenin no ****in way Not A Hope smell neglect off um #Stressed Over Nothin I Am"

The bit about the pumpkins! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

ohindeed! wrote: »
    Apologies for the manuscript.

Not coming back on here to fuel more drama...
    What the hell did I just read? :confused:

htiz7kw5nkw31.jpg

30 grand on a honeymoon for a wedding that won't happen, but you can still buy my amazon stuff and contribute towards the real wedding at a later date.

Don't be too sad.

"Enjoyed our little familymoon SOOOOOO much. Making memories with family is just SOOOOOO important"

Parents, 3 kids, 'Grandmama' and Grand mama's current man were away in a hotel for the weekend.

I thought 'minimoon' was bad, but I swear I nearly threw up at 'familymoon'. What fresh hell is this?

30 grand on a honeymoon for a wedding that won't happen, but you can still buy my amazon stuff and contribute towards the real wedding at a later date.

Don't be too sad.
    It can't be real. It just can't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

What fresh hell is this?

It's people confusing the term "moon" to mean holiday :D

marcbrophy wrote: »
    It's people confusing the term "moon" to mean holiday :D

I've just remembered before my neighbours last baby was born, herself and 'hubby' went on a 'babymoon'.

Boards really needs to introduce a vomit emoji!

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Turns out it's real and the bride to be is an even bigger cnut than expected :eek:

You're making me feel very attacked and hanged up on!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Turns out it's real and the bride to be is an even bigger cnut than expected :eek:

This is all proof that there is hope we will all find someone stupid enough/desperate enough to marry us some day it seems.

edit: twitter thread with screenshots https://twitter.com/wthDARIELLE/status/1191407989472792578

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

None of her posts / replies have reactions so have to question whether this is actually real or not...there'd surely be angry/shocked reactions and then likes to the replies. The fact it is believable that someone would behave like this is actually kinda sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I want to believe it. But I really think it's fake.

None of her posts / replies have reactions so have to question whether this is actually real or not...there'd surely be angry/shocked reactions and then likes to the replies. The fact it is believable that someone would behave like this is actually kinda sad.
    I hope it's just a great fake and there isn't someone that terrible out there. The best bit is at the end where she has a mini nervous breakdown and asks people to gift her a spa treatment :pac: It's probably fake but there have been women out there like that. There was one who wanted her guests to pay $1,500 each towards her wedding and she got really sh!tty when not everyone wanted to do that. We had our own Scabzilla thread in the wedding forum which was horrifying and glorious to read in equal measure. It was so outrageous that some started to doubt it was real but it was 100% :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

I want to believe it. But I really think it's fake.

There was a time, not even that long ago, i would have immediately thought: Yeah... fake.

But anno 2019 ..... I am not so sure anymore.
    Whether it is is fake or not, the fact that you now even consider it is possibly real is sad enough already.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement