Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Martina1991

inforfun wrote: »
    But anno 2019 ..... I am not so sure anymore.
    Whether it is is fake or not, the fact that you now even consider it is possibly real is sad enough already.

I'm in a wedding shaming group on Facebook. Its mostly stuff from the US that's posted. This story of using the money for the honeymoon is a drop in the bucket to what some couples expect from their weddings.

Some people specifically ask for money on the invites because they may already have a furnished house.

Some publicly complain that they didn't "make" enough money back from their guests to cover the cost of the weeding.

Some even set up Go Fund Me pages for their wedding and send all their Facebook friends invites, even if they weren't invited to the wedding.
    Who would want to give people money when they weren't invited?!

Americans are crazy.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Some of that **** has passed by here as well

But this is an entire new level. Collect in advance for a wedding and then dont have the wedding.
    Because if the story is true, that wedding was never going to happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

inforfun wrote: »
    Some of that **** has passed by here as well

But this is an entire new level. Collect in advance for a wedding and then dont have the wedding.
    Because if the story is true, that wedding was never going to happen.
    They're going on a honey moon instead of getting married (?) and will start saving up for the wedding again after they get back. You couldn't make it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

How to make a Guy That is into you hate you in 10 saysr give up trying with you in 10 day or a week easy for me I want to be single Single Is Happy for me meaning not saving up spending money on him don't have to please him or everyone else can do whatever the fuk I want go where ever the fuk I want have men hanging off me all I want I could get intimate with 50 guys in one night get laid by 50 guys within one day or night if I want Single Life is Better than being used Cheated on Trying to be cheated on a guy that's meant to be with me trying to make me or make me jealous get me angry have stupid fights I have the life I am even THINKING OF GOING TO SANTA PONZA NEXT YEAR AGAIN FOR LIKE THE 4TH TIME AND LIVE IT UP IN MAGALUF SPAIN GET THE BUS OR TAXI IN AND OUT THINK I'LL BOOK IT FOR MY BIRTHDAY I SAY THEY MISS ME IN DICEY REILLY'S PUB THE IRISH PEOPLE THAT GO OVER THEIR IS INSANE SAME WITH TURKEY PORTUGAL IS ALRIGHT TOO BUT NONE OF US WOULD GO BACK AFTER STAYING IN PRADA DA LUIZ IN BEHIND THE HOTEL MADELINE MCCANN GOT KIDNAPPED FROM 1 MONTH AFTER WE ARRIVED BACK FROM PORTUGAL

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

SusieBlue wrote: »
    How to make a Guy That is into you hate you in 10 saysr give up trying with you in 10 day or a week easy for me I want to be single Single Is Happy for me meaning not saving up spending money on him don't have to please him or everyone else can do whatever the fuk I want go where ever the fuk I want have men hanging off me all I want I could get intimate with 50 guys in one night get laid by 50 guys within one day or night if I want Single Life is Better than being used Cheated on Trying to be cheated on a guy that's meant to be with me trying to make me or make me jealous get me angry have stupid fights I have the life I am even THINKING OF GOING TO SANTA PONZA NEXT YEAR AGAIN FOR LIKE THE 4TH TIME AND LIVE IT UP IN MAGALUF SPAIN GET THE BUS OR TAXI IN AND OUT THINK I'LL BOOK IT FOR MY BIRTHDAY I SAY THEY MISS ME IN DICEY REILLY'S PUB THE IRISH PEOPLE THAT GO OVER THEIR IS INSANE SAME WITH TURKEY PORTUGAL IS ALRIGHT TOO BUT NONE OF US WOULD GO BACK AFTER STAYING IN PRADA DA LUIZ IN BEHIND THE HOTEL MADELINE MCCANN GOT KIDNAPPED FROM 1 MONTH AFTER WE ARRIVED BACK FROM PORTUGAL
    Jesus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Why the sudden change to caps?

Yes, thats the question I've come up with after reading that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Why the sudden change to caps?

Yes, thats the question I've come up with after reading that.

Yeah I'm troubled that's what bothered me the most as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭chooseusername

Prada da luiz! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

i got 4 words in and gave up. It required a level of concentration that i'm not willing to expend this early in the day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭De Bhál

"If she is got help the child she don't have the kids now there father's do how will she take care of an other o ya get some else to mind it be more like it"

Someone's reaction on FB to Katie Price having a baby!

• Advertisement

De Bhál wrote: »
    "If she is got help the child she don't have the kids now there father's do how will she take care of an other o ya get some else to mind it be more like it"

Someone's reaction on FB to Katie Price having a baby!

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

"If she is pregnant, then God help the child. She doesn't take care of her existing children now, their fathers do. How will she take care of another child? Oh, yeah, "get some else to mind it" would be more like it"

.......I think

Im pregnant and im scared to bath or shower incase the water goes up my vagina and drowns my baby.. do you think using a tampon will stop it drowning?! Please help im worried im starting to have an odur

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

Im pregnant and im scared to bath or shower incase the water goes up my vagina and drowns my baby.. do you think using a tampon will stop it drowning?! Please help im worried im starting to have an odur

surely not. Surely, surely not :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭De Bhál

that kind've post needs to be backed up with what the responses were!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Ah no. Ah seriously though. Ah no.

Does she not know the foetus has its own scuba gear? :pac:

optogirl wrote: »
    surely not. Surely, surely not :eek:

She got about 500 responses telling what an eejit she is and she was highly insulted.
    It was posted in a beauty group I’m in, I edited out the identifying info!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭chooseusername

I wonder what she thinks a good ride would do to baby?
    I suppose there's more than one way to skin a cat.

Painting the baby's bedroom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Thepillowman

A shaved pussy as it were

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Silly girl.. Thsts what wet wipes are for when you're pregnant.

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

And people need a license to keep a dog.

I wouldn't be giving anything that wouldn't fit me anymore to charity or homeless here is the reason it just daunted on me there while getting pissed off with a few of Family and friends and others that all think _____ has something to do with it which I hope is wrong anyway
    here is the reason you shouldn't give your clothes away not even to friends or family cause you give your clothes away that you no longer want right whoever gets them is now wearing them and they could assault or murder someone in the clothes you gave them the clothes are taken into evidence your DNA is on it
    so the person can frame you and say it was you because you lent them the clothes even if you tell the law that you gave your clothes away as you no longer wanted them you be still questioned be carefully who you give your stuff too always wear gloves picking up brand new clothes from a shop to give straight to charity because your DNA be on it so from now on I won't be giving anything that belongs to me to anyone I could be in the station been questioned about something I didn't even do only thing I would have done is gave away my clothes and whatever else I didn't need and want anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I wouldn't be giving anything that wouldn't fit me anymore to charity or homeless here is the reason it just daunted on me there while getting pissed off with a few of Family and friends and others that all think _____ has something to do with it which I hope is wrong anyway
    here is the reason you shouldn't give your clothes away not even to friends or family cause you give your clothes away that you no longer want right whoever gets them is now wearing them and they could assault or murder someone in the clothes you gave them the clothes are taken into evidence your DNA is on it
    so the person can frame you and say it was you because you lent them the clothes even if you tell the law that you gave your clothes away as you no longer wanted them you be still questioned be carefully who you give your stuff too always wear gloves picking up brand new clothes from a shop to give straight to charity because your DNA be on it so from now on I won't be giving anything that belongs to me to anyone I could be in the station been questioned about something I didn't even do only thing I would have done is gave away my clothes and whatever else I didn't need and want anymore

That was put out by Persil or some other washing powder maker.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

So, no giving away clothes but clearly gave away all their full stops and most of their capital letters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ohindeed!

Apologies for the manuscript.
    Not coming back on here to fuel more drama, but just to apologize to any of my neighbours for any inconvenience of being woken or upset by a very loud incident which took place at my home & out on the road of our estate late on Monday night & to put the actual facts out there because I have already been asked about it & want to set the record straight with anyone who has heard something about it.
    Following the dispute on the "Dog Pooh" issue above, I was repeatedly insulted & called names by F.C above and she invited me to call to her door instead of being a keyboard warrior and hiding behind my text. I declined at the time but took her up on her offer later on that night when I had calmed down.
    At 10.20pm I called to F.C's home with the intentions of finding out what her problem was with me considering we don't know each other & to confront her about all the irrelevant nasty & personal stuff she commented on Fb.
    I said if there was lights on downstairs I would call. There was.
    I lightly tapped on the door & F.C's husband answered. I calmly asked if his missus was home and he replied no and asked why.
    I told him she had invited me over to her door over a "dog sh..t incident" posted on Fb, so here I was.
    I told him that the reason I called so late was because I didnt want any children around to hear anything they shouldnt be hearing. I told him to tell her I called & to tell her that if she continued to call me a ****ing nutjob & crazy names again on Fb or anywhere else, that I'd show her what crazy was as I was very sensitive about my mental health issues.
    I'm not ashamed to say I was fighting back the tears as I said this to him. I didn't roar & I didn't shout.
    I turned & walked away.
    Around 20 minutes later my doorbell rang. I went out & F.C was standing there with her fists clenched, very loud & vocal, infuriated that I had called to her home & how dare I.
    She was pointing her finger in my face & hurling all sorts of abuse & told me she "WAS GONNA F**K ME UP" whilst flapping her arms about like someone trying to land a plane, giving it loads in some sort of foreign mafia lingo.
    More words were exchanged out on the road & she asked me if I "WANTED TO SEE HER INBOX" where everyone in the estate had mailed her telling her how mad I was & telling her loads of bad stories about me.
    She told me everyone in the estate was afraid to stand up to me & that she was going to be "THE ONE" to "PUT ME BACK IN MY BOX". She continued on with "HOW DARE I GO AROUND ATTACKING PEOPLE IN THE ESTATE OVER DOG SH*T".
    & "HOW DARE I GO OVER TO HER HOME ROARING & SCREAMING & ABUSING HER HUSBAND", to which I replied I never did & I told her I was going to go straight over to her husband right now & clear my name as I did no such thing.
    I turned my back to walk away, as i did, she shouted at me "STAY AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND", I looked back at her & roared "WHY, DO YOU THINK I WANT HIM OR SOMETHING??" , I turned again & walked away from her, as I did, F.C cowardly came up behind me & hit me on the back of the head/neck as I heard my bfs voice saying "LOOK OUT". He had been standing in our front drive.
    I turned around & YES, I struck her back.
    F.C immediately started backing away from me. The scuffle ended & she quietly followed me over to her house like a mouse. No more words were exchanged at that time.
    I got to her home & lightly tapped on the open door, her husband appeared and I asked him to tell her that I never screamed & roared at him during the earlier call.
    As F.C was walking in her front door with her son & husband she told me "GO HOME & TAKE MY TABLETS", to which I asked her what kind of upbringing did she have that she thought it was ok to throw someone's mental health issues in their face.
    She replied "BETTER THAN YOURS".
    I told her I was going home to call the Guards to report her assault & I did.
    I walked home. 3 Guard's arrived half an hour later to take my report. They are investigating.
    The above statement is an exact account of what I told them. Nothing added, nothing left out.
    They then paid F.C a visit at her home to talk to her of her violent threats & behaviour both on Fb AND in general.
    In Spite, F.C is now taking steps to having the semi feral cats I care for removed from our estate. Cats that were neutered with residents money.
    I didn't want to come on here and disclose all these details, but I don't want any of this incident twisted & an inaccurate version spread about to make me out to look like a bad person.
    I don't want any of my neighbours to think I'm some sort of thug who goes around assaulting neighbours or anyone else.
    F.C threatened to "F....K ME UP" & assaulted ME.
    I don't condone violence, in fact I hate it, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna let some blow-in think she can abuse me & call me hurtful names despite not even knowing me & then hit me from behind as I'm walking away. I'm not proud of saying I struck her back, but i won't lay down & not defend myself either.
    Thanks.

had put up names before so here it is without!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭kg703

here is the reason it just daunted on me there

Ahahahaha classic it just daunted on me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

A friend of mine taught " wetting the babies head " was cumming inside a woman that was pregnant .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ohindeed!

🐶💩

Just had a chat with A RESIDENT FROM LYNWOOD (EDITED) about his dog being brought over to the green especially to pooh just there.
    When i explained it was his duty as a dog owner to clean up after his dog, that it was a playing area for kids to play and he should do the responsible thing.
    He told me to go way & get a life for myself .
    I said it wasn't fair on kids to get pooh on their hands and shoes whilst playing in the area and their parents who had the dirty job to clean it off their shoes.
    He asked me was i for real???
    3 times he told me to get a life. I have one thanks, I just hate that there's dog pooh all over our estate & everywhere else because of people like him.
    More than once I said it was a children's play area & he should be ashamed to admit he has no problem with his dog poohing where kids play.
    It's not his first time bringing his dog to the green to pooh there while he stands and watches and then walks away to which I was accused of stalking him, no I'm not a stalker, I just see this while I'm out with my dogs on the green, cleaning up their pooh.
    Despite all the signs up around the estate for dog fouling and I mentioned the huge fine for offenders.
    He wanted to know what was being done about the seagull pooh in the estate & that he had an issue with the neighbours throwing bread out for the birds.
    Big difference between the nature of seagulls poohing & the irresponsibility of dog owners. We can't control gulls, but we can choose to clean up after our dogs.
    First time talking to this neighbour & I'm disgusted with his "couldn't care less about the kids getting covered in dog pooh" attitude.

If anyone has a problem or issue with any of my pets, please come speak to me, at 51, I'd rather help with the issue than pig headedly ignore it.
    Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement