Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

23th.....:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

23th.....:pac:
    saterday the 23th :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    saterday the 23th :D

Or 'Wensday'

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

When the husband comes home from work hands you new pyjamas, a bottle of bubbly, flowers ,chocolates, 12 bottles of ZOFLORA! �� & a envelope ❤️ I only opened the envelope and burst into absolute tears!!! ����

He's surprised us with a 14 day all inclusive holiday to Maldives ���� !! WE GO NEXT MONTH AT CHRISTMAS!!!! ���� I am So emotional !!! ���� I can not wait !!!!

I dont know whos status this is but i wish it was ****ing mine..... ������♀️✋

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

When the husband comes home from work hands you new pyjamas, a bottle of bubbly, flowers ,chocolates, 12 bottles of ZOFLORA! �� & a envelope ❤️ I only opened the envelope and burst into absolute tears!!! ����

He's surprised us with a 14 day all inclusive holiday to Maldives ���� !! WE GO NEXT MONTH AT CHRISTMAS!!!! ���� I am So emotional !!! ���� I can not wait !!!!

I dont know whos status this is but i wish it was ****ing mine..... ������♀️✋

What a gift...12 bottles of disinfectant...:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Omg got a new fone ad its hardest to get used to. I was meant to send 1pic ad God damn send a lot more than I bargain fr, I no nw stupidity is in our family geins lol? no I'm not lol it fr real Ye all. God I feel like fool nw, what God bless me honest that's that can't b undone. Lord lord bless my geins
    O ya ad my kids incase it rubs of them lol the stupidity

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,006 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

What a gift...12 bottles of disinfectant...:confused:

And some say romance is dead :D

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭aoh

Sorry everyone I am going to be offline all night tonight and most of tomorrow morning but feel free to call me on ********** or email me at *********@gmail.com God bless you all in Jesus Christ’s mighty name we exalt amen stay safe everyone and and do not share this with anyone because whoever does share it with someone I will not hesitate to block that person who does no matter who it is and have a good night and goodbye for now

• Registered Users Posts: 12,346 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Not all,it just kills 99.9% of all known romances.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭chooseusername

Omg got a new fone ad its hardest to get used to. I was meant to send 1pic ad God damn send a lot more than I bargain fr, I no nw stupidity is in our family geins lol? no I'm not lol it fr real Ye all. God I feel like fool nw, what God bless me honest that's that can't b undone. Lord lord bless my geins
    O ya ad my kids incase it rubs of them lol the stupidity
    I like that word 'Geins' a cross between genes and veins .
    I'm going to use that , but how to pronounce it, 'genes ' or 'gains' ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

aoh wrote: »
    Sorry everyone I am going to be offline all night tonight and most of tomorrow morning but feel free to call me on ********** or email me at *********@gmail.com God bless you all in Jesus Christ’s mighty name we exalt amen stay safe everyone and and do not share this with anyone because whoever does share it with someone I will not hesitate to block that person who does no matter who it is and have a good night and goodbye for now

Was that really on FB? :)

Please tell me it was a public post!! :D

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Was that really on FB? :)

Please tell me it was a public post!! :D

Really!! We're "friends" because of a game. Never interacted with him but am guessing this was a limited post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Why would anyone post something like that? It doesn't make them seem important, it makes them look like an absolute dickhead.

I went to brigits wedding on Thursday shes trying to say I destroyed her cakes I have no reason to lie and I'm hardly gonna destroy someone's wedding g cakes what happened was at the end of the night when everyone was going I walked over to your cakes that was already cut up and I didnt no who cut them i thought it mite of been you and took a slice for David and brought it over to him and a slice for me which was throw on the table I didnt run out of no building with cakes like ur saying and another thing brigit I'm no animal or dog or worse than one so dont be calling me no animal or dog or trying to shame me cause the only thing I did was take a slice of a wedding cake that was already cut and look at the video u have and that will show you who did destroy ur cake

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

#cultureboss

Now teresa big stomach u look like your over due pregnant and my teeth aglest i could get a man to marry me and no body mention your children names and everyone knoes that parnaid person ya keep my name and my kids names our your unlucky mouth go for liedector u didn't curse them would u do that for your self are you jelouse all young couples are ya and Another thing i dont have ****ing answer nobody calls if i dont want to ok that quote wasent got to do with your children and matters fact i didnt know what happen your child teeth ok until u put it up keep our names out of your ****ing mouth

• Registered Users Posts: 10,854 ✭✭✭✭Sadb

Now teresa big stomach u look like your over due pregnant and my teeth aglest i could get a man to marry me and no body mention your children names and everyone knoes that parnaid person ya keep my name and my kids names our your unlucky mouth go for liedector u didn't curse them would u do that for your self are you jelouse all young couples are ya and Another thing i dont have ****ing answer nobody calls if i dont want to ok that quote wasent got to do with your children and matters fact i didnt know what happen your child teeth ok until u put it up keep our names out of your ****ing mouth

What’s with all the teeth??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

aglest

Ya what?
    liedector

Great stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Aglest = At least

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

It will be if she opens all 12 bottles of Zoflora at the same time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

... teresa big stomach...

This is my favourite bit of the whole thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭De Bhál

El Weirdo wrote: »
    This is my favourite bit of the whole thread.

'u look like your over due pregnant and my teeth'

I don't get the teeth bit?

Love that one above about the wedding cake...the drama.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

'u look like your over due pregnant and my teeth'

I don't get the teeth bit?

Love that one above about the wedding cake...the drama.

If big stomach Teresa made an earlier snide remark about yer wans teeth maybe the first line should read;

'Now big stomach Teresa.You look like you're overdue pregnant. And my teeth? At least I could get a man to marry me'.

Great stuff all the same :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

emeldc wrote: »
    If big stomach Teresa made an earlier snide remark about yer wans teeth maybe the first line should read;

'Now big stomach Teresa.You look like you're overdue pregnant. And my teeth? At least I could get a man to marry me'.

Great stuff all the same :D

I love the translations in here and I need them. :D:D:D

"Called ambulance going hospital"

Priority - Facebook!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,377 ✭✭✭corner of hells

"Called ambulance going hospital"

Priority - Facebook!!

Lots of " u ok hun " coming up.

12 hours later .

"Still in A&E , waitin' to be seen"

• Registered Users Posts: 34,806 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

"no bleedin wifi ider"

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"" Me little klddes r back in school 2day after been out wit new monia for the last few weeks. "

Luckily enough, they didn't get the old version of pneumonia.
    That would have been serious.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

coolhull wrote: »
    "" Me little klddes r back in school 2day after been out wit new monia for the last few weeks. "

Not as serious as a bout of sam and ella

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭chooseusername

coolhull wrote: »

missed a few days themselves by the look of it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement