Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

fussyonion wrote: »
    "Wanna say a big congratz to me skin n bliss on the birth of your baby girl Koadylee Roase. proud of ya."

I have no idea if Roase was spelled wrong, but I sincerely hope so.
    Will update further when I know for sure.

These stupid bloody names beginning with K are popping up everywhere. Kayden, Kade, Kason (I'm not making this up), Kai, Kole are all apparently little boy's names. I can tell so so much right off the bat about a person from finding out that their kid has any of the above 'names'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

PandaPoo wrote: »
    I can't wait to suggest that name to my husband later. That's probably the worst I've ever heard!!!

I have two candidates for the worst I ever heard. The first is "Nevaeh", picked by the mother as it's "heaven" backwards. I think though that my winner is the following: (phonetically) Wih-vun-ee.... I was a bit bewildered when I heard it and asked the mother how to spell it, she replied "Y-V-O-N-N-E".......:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,906 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

sam34 wrote: »
    I have two candidates for the worst I ever heard. The first is "Nevaeh", picked by the mother as it's "heaven" backwards. I think though that my winner is the following: (phonetically) Wih-vun-ee.... I was a bit bewildered when I heard it and asked the mother how to spell it, she replied "Y-V-O-N-N-E".......:pac:

Words fail me :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭lazza14

Being scourged by a newly pregnant friend on FB who has taken the typical pregnant FB person's lead by posting every fking minute of her pregnancy.

"Scan Monday find out boy or girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    "Anyone know where I can get maternity jeans???"
    "Craving crisps SOOOOO badly right now my god"
    "Anyone know where I can get a decent pram?"
    "Feet up, baby happy."
    "Legs are killing me. Being pregnant is tiring."

I'm sorry to say these posts were all posted within a 24-hour period.
    You can see why I'm annoyed.

So is she pregnant then ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Omackeral wrote:
    These stupid bloody names beginning with K are popping up everywhere. Kayden, Kade, Kason (I'm not making this up), Kai, Kole are all apparently little boy's names. I can tell so so much right off the bat about a person from finding out that their kid has any of the above 'names'.
    keith, Kevin and ken aswel!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭lazza14

it's's child abduction season on fb. I'm getting so many warnings.
    Here's the latest, beware of visiting legoland.... funny how this wasn't in the news

hahahah such fúcking bollox though isn't it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Omackeral wrote: »
    Oh Katie, give your fellow Ks a rest;

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cold War Kid

Saw this status liked by someone I'm friends with. And I like that person a lot, but it's still a woeful thing.

Woman: i luv u
    Man: i luv u 2
    Woman: Proov it. screem it 2 d wrld!
    Man (wisprz in hur ear): i love u
    Woman: y did u wispr it 2 me?!!!
    Man: bcoz u r mi wrld xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <3

:rolleyes:

Next day, Man realised he was with a needy, insecure, paranoid bint, so moved out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

mackeire wrote: »
    keith, Kevin and ken aswel!!!

Ah they're waaaay too normal for the Nevaeh crowd :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

spud82 wrote: »
    My ****ing blood is boiling my fabliss girl is 2 today she is a gorgus princess couldn't ask for better nd not even a happy birthday off her own father not one word from him since I popped her out in da hospital. Telpis Ill be here fadder too, lads, god help any fellah in a few years, ill knock them out when he ask her out. LOL happy birthday pricness

:eek: ... these people should be sterilized at birth .. seriously.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

"Happy 1st birthday to my beautiful little princess.
    The day u came into my life u have made it for the better everyday I look at u and I wonder what I done to deserve this little treasure
    Ur my special lady and I hope I made it a special day of u
    I'm so proud to call you my daughter... Love you so much qq"

I don't know where to start on this one.
    The fact it's her 1st birthday and that she's not on Facebook or that she has an older daughter or that the girl in question has such poor grammar or wtf does "qq" mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,782 ✭✭✭KungPao

Saw this status liked by someone I'm friends with. And I like that person a lot, but it's still a woeful thing.

Woman: i luv u
    Man: i luv u 2
    Woman: Proov it. screem it 2 d wrld!
    Man (wisprz in hur ear): i love u
    Woman: y did u wispr it 2 me?!!!
    Man: bcoz u r mi wrld xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <3

:rolleyes:

Next day, Man realised he was with a needy, insecure, paranoid bint, so moved out.
    Aww, how sweet ♥

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"Happy 1st birthday to my beautiful little princess.
    The day u came into my life u have made it for the better everyday I look at u and I wonder what I done to deserve this little treasure
    Ur my special lady and I hope I made it a special day of u
    I'm so proud to call you my daughter... Love you so much qq"

I don't know where to start on this one.
    The fact it's her 1st birthday and that she's not on Facebook or that she has an older daughter or that the girl in question has such poor grammar or wtf does "qq" mean?
    I can't help wondering how the older daughter feels when she reads that the younger one is her mother's 'special one'
    Is the poor elder girl named "Cinderella" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"Can't buleeve I'm wit this girl 7 yeers 2day. Tat 7 yeers flu by....

Seven year 'flu? Is that like the seven-year itch?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

There's this girl I know who on every Sunday posts pictures of her visit to her grandfather who has Alzheimer's. The poor fella God love him he looks so powerless and oblivious. Two wide eyes on him he looks so vulnerable. I feel like telling her to cop on and respect the man's dignity and stop posting pictures of him in such a vulnerable state for eveyone to gawk at. Couldn't think of anything worse than having such a defenceless time in my life being exposed like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭SuperGrover

anna080 wrote: »
    There's this girl I know who on every Sunday posts pictures of her visit to her grandfather who has Alzheimer's. The poor fella God love him he looks so powerless and oblivious. Two wide eyes on him he looks so vulnerable. I feel like telling her to cop on and give the man some dignity and stop posting pictures of him in such a vulnerable state for eveyone to gawk at. Couldn't think of anything worse than having such a defenceless time in my life being exposed like that.

There was one of those spam / viral ones doing the rounds lately. An old woman holding a card stating that she was 105 and wanted to see if she could get a million likes or something.

She looked lost.

And the likes or shares or whatever looked to be in the tens of thousands.

Ugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

anna080 wrote: »
    There's this girl I know who on every Sunday posts pictures of her visit to her grandfather who has Alzheimer's. The poor fella God love him he looks so powerless and oblivious. Two wide eyes on him he looks so vulnerable. I feel like telling her to cop on and respect the man's dignity and stop posting pictures of him in such a vulnerable state for eveyone to gawk at. Couldn't think of anything worse than having such a defenceless time in my life being exposed like that.

Maybe she has Alzhiemer's too and she keeps forgetting every Sunday that she has already visited her grandfather and posted a picture of the visit. That'd definitely make it into my version of Alanis' 'Ironic'.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Fella just posted pics of a nasty looking stab wound his brother inflicted on him. And the family fall-out's all over FB.
    I despair of times when things were kept private.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Axel Lamp

Fella just posted pics of a nasty looking stab wound his brother inflicted on him. And the family fall-out's all over FB.
    I despair of times when things were kept private.
    Link PLEASE!!!!!! Pretty PLEASE

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭SuperGrover

Axel Lamp wrote: »
    Link PLEASE!!!!!! Pretty PLEASE

Are you Graham Dwyer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Peppa Pig

From the "friend" that told me KFC does not use the word chicken on its menu (it does:rolleyes:) and the actual "chickens" are reared with no head or feet.
    friend wrote:
    PROOF that China detonated a nuclear bomb in Tianjin
    article wrote:
    Two explosions happened, the first was equivalent to 3 tonnes of TNT but the second explosion was equivalent to 21 tonnes
    Are you aware that the Hiroshima bomb was equivalent to 15,000 tonnes?
    friend wrote:
    It was only a small nuclear bomb

It's entertaining all the same. She is actually a really nice person, even if she is as mad as a box of frogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

https://www.facebook.com/grant.burnett.7/videos/989230997784461/

Highlights:
    1. The guy on the floor at 1:20
    2. He manages to squeeze Capri Sun into the freestyle.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

So this guy on my timeline posted a load of pics yesterday of an apparent stab wound and went accusing his brother of stabbing him.

Started saying how he no longer had a brother and that he was going to the Gardai first thing this morning.

I now produce the following: (previous pics and posts have been deleted by the fella)

http://tinypic.com/r/aw7zax/8

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Next time to a screen grab ffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,771 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

:pac:
    So this guy on my timeline posted a load of pics yesterday of an apparent stab wound and went accusing his brother of stabbing him.

Started saying how he no longer had a brother and that he was going to the Gardai first thing this morning.

I now produce the following: (previous pics and posts have been deleted by the fella)

http://tinypic.com/r/aw7zax/8

Ah well, that's grand. He just fell down the stairs onto a piece of glass and doesn't remember it.

Could happen to a bishop. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

That's brilliant. :D Nothing like airing your dirty washing online. (or on a line works too).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Someone's been liking stuff that they shouldn't have been liking... I think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

mackeire wrote: »
    Someone's been liking stuff that they shouldn't have been liking... I think?

Or someone's a bona fide bunny boiler…

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭The Sun King

RIP with the dead person tagged.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

Causing a bit of controversy...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement