Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

There's this idiot who keeps giving weekly updates of his cholesterol levels, complete with the sheet from his doctor.

This morning: "woooot it's still cumin down ppl"

Moron.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Squaredude wrote: »
    I understand posting a picture of your kids first day at school. But posting a picture of your teenage son on his first day of 5th year and stating how proud you are of him and hope that he has a great day, is a bit much.

My wife posts a picture of me heading off to work every Monday and tells everyone how proud she is of her little fella. It's very touching.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

My wife posts a picture of me heading off to work every Monday and tells everyone how proud she is of her little fella. It's very touching.

It could be a sign to "Ashely Madison" that the coast is clear

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

*facepalm*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    It could be a sign to "Ashely Madison" that the coast is clear

That Ashley is some slag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

anna080 wrote: »
    *facepalm*

Though in fairness, nowadays that's not that expensive for a baby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Seen someone post this earlier. I've removed the lady in questions name cause she's innocent. Also I've posted in English rather than the puke of letters she tried to form into words.
    "Lol, now that (name) is home in Ireland if my kid is bold I'm gonna tell her I'm getting (name) to babysit her. That'll frighten her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

ken wrote: »
    Seen someone post this earlier. I've removed the lady in questions name cause she's innocent. Also I've posted in English rather than the puke of letters she tried to form into words.
    "Lol, now that (name) is home in Ireland if my kid is bold I'm gonna tell her I'm getting (name) to babysit her. That'll frighten her.

Larry Murphy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

"last picture of us on are holibob :("

I'm officially out of words.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

kitten_k wrote: »
    But if you unfriend her we won't get to hear the great news!

We share a mutual friend who was one of the 18 to comment so I can still see the post. When she reveals the "news" I'll report back if it's at all interesting :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

ANOTHER ad break.

Sorry. Wrong thread

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

"I think it's safe to say, that relations between United and Real are......aaam......tense!"

Sick to my sh*te of this type of inane bloody prattle. I've been systematically hiding updates from people who have nothing to contribute to the collective consciousness than this soap opera rubbish.

#ranttemporarilyover

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

rawn wrote: »

No that's totally legit, it's from a "Senior Police Officer" after all and doesn't say where so it must be happening EVERYWHERE!!

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

GAAman wrote: »
    No that's totally legit, it's from a "Senior Police Officer" after all and doesn't say where so it must be happening EVERYWHERE!!

:rolleyes:

They must be super-advanced rapists to have developed a drug that can knock you out from a tiny whiff in a matter of seconds. Even chloroform takes a few minutes, despite what Holly wood tells us :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Same clown i usually quote on this thread gave me gold yet again 😏

"Best ting of lossn wate is usein less bog roll ROFL"

Dear lord.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Girl on FB is moving to Oz next week and her friends were posting on FB that they were going to miss her and that they were looking forward to her leaving party tonight.

"guna miss you loadz bbz"
    "gona miss u sumting terrible darlin dont forget to skype us whenever u can"
    "messy tonight what!!!!!"
    "dublin wont be the same without you prechous"
    "aw yous are all so sweat. cant wait for tonight darlings".

SWEAT! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭The Masculinist

fullstop wrote: »
    Don't bother sharing it, the kid has most definitely passed away as that was from January 2012. Which reminds me that people sharing ****e without reading the date on it really annoys me..."help find this girl, her family are really worried about her", look at the date and it's 4 years old.

Maddie McCann?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Can we all try and make the 21st Century, the last century whereby , humans are treat like nothing, animals are treated like something, and the rest of the planet is returnedto the state we originally found it, all those thousands of years ago..... I;d use the original track but Boobtube has deleted it, the same way as us humans have deleted so much of this planet's life.....

A friend keeps posting this type of self-loathing sh1te. Why doesn't he contribute by not using technology any more?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

A feather, a robin, a butterfly too
    Are all signs your ANGELS are standing with you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭sharpey85

"Comiserragins to Galway they played well. Shame they didn't noc out the dirty cats"

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭as_mo_bhosca

sharpey85 wrote: »
    "Comiserragins to Galway they played well. Shame they didn't noc out the dirty cats"

Comiserragins is a perfectly cromulent word.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Mehaffey1

Not a status but a message a friend of mine had with a guy selling a washing machine on a buy/Sell group. Liam Neeson undercover

Mehaffey1 wrote: »
    Not a status but a message a friend of mine had with a guy selling a washing machine on a buy/Sell group. Liam Neeson undercover

You should probably block out the names…

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

<snip>

Mod note: No names

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Mehaffey1 wrote: »

Mod: Attachment deleted, please don't include peoples names

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

The horse with 5 legs.......

Ah, ffs. People will look to complain about anything. **** the poor horse off if you're so worried about him having a permanent erection…

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"I think a complaint should be made"
    To who? The National Roads Authority? The Council? The horse's owner?
    Who is responsible for de-boning a horse in a situation like this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

Oh the comments are gold, everyone is ripping the piss out of the poster.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement