Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Some people are so ****ing thick you delete and you block everyone but there's always a trail and guess what we found them yaz are to be laughed at ���� oh and if you think this status is about you ........... chances are it probably is ****ing dopes ��
    ��
    ��

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭Diamond Doll

Some people are so ****ing thick you delete and you block everyone but there's always a trail and guess what we found them yaz are to be laughed at ���� oh and if you think this status is about you ........... chances are it probably is ****ing dopes ��
    ��
    ��

But but but

I'm not sure whether they're saying they were deleted/blocked by this person, or that this person deleted/blocked them.

But either way, surely the person it's about can't see their status now? So how are they going to read it and know it's about them? :confused:

��
    ��

And a follow up......

I'm still a good P.I I'll still find out what I wanna know even tho you bitches blocked me

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

And a follow up......

I'm still a good P.I I'll still find out what I wanna know even tho you bitches blocked me
    It's nice to know that she is still a good P. (even tho you bitches blocked her)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

oh dear:eek:
    thats why he turned out angery plus wen he saw u shag ur daughters boyfriend on ur xmas table

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"Thanks to everyone for coming to our Amazon wedding. Hard to believe this time last week I was on route to the biggest happiest day of me life and its all over now. Thanks for my presents and to my family and for the people who showed me the people who didnt come and showed their through colours well dont you realise who your friends and family are once the chips are down? F*ck them anyway and now we wait for this little miracle to evacute the premises also known as my womb for the coomb haha. Thanks everyone again and to the haters who tried brining me down , well yous didnt".

Followed by several pictures of the bride, about nine months pregnant, in her gown, scowling at the camera with her hair as high as Amy Winehouse's and her husband wearing feckin runners with his suit.
    Classy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

fussyonion wrote: »
    "Thanks to everyone for coming to our Amazon wedding.

The presents only took 3-5 working days to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,768 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

"Thanks to everyone for coming to our Amazon wedding. Hard to believe this time last week I was on route to the biggest happiest day of me life and its all over now. Thanks for my presents and to my family and for the people who showed me the people who didnt come and showed their through colours well dont you realise who your friends and family are once the chips are down? F*ck them anyway and now we wait for this little miracle to evacute the premises also known as my womb for the coomb haha. Thanks everyone again and to the haters who tried brining me down , well yous didnt".

Followed by several pictures of the bride, about nine months pregnant, in her gown, scowling at the camera with her hair as high as Amy Winehouse's and her husband wearing feckin runners with his suit.
    Classy.

Amazon wedding :pac::pac::pac:

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Amazon wedding :pac::pac::pac:

I thought it was harsh cursing out people who couldn't make it to the Amazon for the wedding, it's a bit of a trek!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Classy.
    You really should write a book about all these people you know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,598 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Not a status exactly, but I've seen some posts with people asking others to 'inbox them'.

wtf? It's a verb now?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

osarusan wrote: »
    Not a status exactly, but I've seen some posts with people asking others to 'inbox them'.

wtf? It's a verb now?
    Ahhhh I hate that attention seeking wankery. "Look at us we have so much going on in our lives."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Peppa Pig

A woman whose husband died of a heroin overdose has shared a photo of herself and her children posing by his casket in an effort in highlight the 'reality of addiction'.
    Following her huband's funeral last week, Eva smiled for a photo with her children Lucas and Ava by his open casket.

She then posted the photo to her Facebook and Instagram
    Photo of 1 smiling woman, 2 smiling kids and one man, dead in a coffin:eek:
    Indo article and photo

I don't know if I should burst out laughing or just quietly despair. At least it's not in Ireland (yet)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Post from a non working single mother I know who was adopted from an orphanage in a foreign country giving out about Ireland agreeing to allow more regugees into the country, ffs.

Shemale wrote: »
    Post from a non working single mother I know who was adopted from an orphanage in a foreign country giving out about Ireland agreeing to allow more regugees into the country, ffs.

Oh Christ yeah, updates from friends from Poland, Slovakia etc. linking info from Britain First, a group that wouldn't have them entering Britain if they had their way.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭gutenberg

Classy.

So I'm confused. Did they get married in Brazil, or is amazon just a thick person's spelling of 'amazing'?

gutenberg wrote: »
    So I'm confused. Did they get married in Brazil, or is amazon just a thick person's spelling of 'amazing'?

'Amazing'.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭gutenberg

'Amazing'.

Amazon, thanks! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Axel Lamp

Every single moment in the last 365 days have confirmed my belief that I am married not just to the right man, but to the perfect man. Your love for me is flawless, your commitment impeccable. Your only concern is my happiness, you make me feel so special. It is good to have a husband who forgives you for your past. It is even better to have a husband who does not mind the mistakes you make in your present. But it is best to have a husband who forgets everything and wants to give you a bright future – just like the husband that you are.
    Happy First Wedding Anniversary
    My Love Xx

jesus ****ing christ

• Registered Users Posts: 11,768 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Every single moment in the last 365 days have confirmed my belief that I am married not just to the right man, but to the perfect man. Your love for me is flawless, your commitment impeccable. Your only concern is my happiness, you make me feel so special. It is good to have a husband who forgives you for your past. It is even better to have a husband who does not mind the mistakes you make in your present. But it is best to have a husband who forgets everything and wants to give you a bright future – just like the husband that you are.
    Happy First Wedding Anniversary
    My Love Xx

Pass me the sick bucket quick.

tldr: I'm a cheating bitch and my husband forgives me even though I still cheat. I think that's about it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Axel Lamp wrote: »
    jesus ****ing christ
    In 6 months, they'll be divorced after both of them have had affairs...

"O to the M to the G biggest news ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #delighted"
    "Ooh tell us chicken"
    "Mail ya!"

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Axel Lamp wrote: »
    jesus ****ing christ

That's actually a lovely sentiment for a card or anniversary note for her husband. Totally NOT for Facebook though.
    Couples who talk to each other via Facebook make me want to VOM.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Karmella

Couples who talk to each other via Facebook make me want to VOM.

This.

Think there was a 'study' done recently where they found that couples who gush over each other on FB are most likely the ones with the most problems- like they are over compensating.

What I immediately took from that post is that the poster barely mentioned once how much she loves him .... It was ALL about how much he worships her. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Its ok people, there's hope for humanity. Its coming!!!

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-34264624

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Peppa Pig

Galway K9 wrote: »
    Its ok people, there's hope for humanity. Its coming!!!

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-34264624
    This thread will explode when that comes in.

We'll get loads of this
    who d fuk to u thikn u re, sayn u dont lkie me poost. le me tellya hes mure a man tan u ewer whire nd i moch happyr sinch u fookd of

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

They should also include a "stop looking for attention and validation" button. Would come in very handy indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

Not a status. But I know of a couple who, after they got married, deleted their individual FB accounts and created a "joint" account.

Is that actually a thing? Even if it is....anyone who does it is a gobsh1te.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Noopti wrote: »
    Not a status. But I know of a couple who, after they got married, deleted their individual FB accounts and created a "joint" account.

Is that actually a thing? Even if it is....anyone who does it is a gobsh1te.

Christalmighty, people like that need to be neutered.

• Advertisement

Karmella wrote: »
    This.

Think there was a 'study' done recently where they found that couples who gush over each other on FB are most likely the ones with the most problems- like they are over compensating.

Yeah, any couple that call each other babe, it's only a matter of time. Though it could be frequency illusion, when I hear of a couple breaking up I think of all the hand holding and "babe" stuff.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement