Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

sligojoek wrote: »
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY B******! 12 years ago my life was blessed with your beautiful presence! I love you endlessly & am so honored & proud to be your mommy! You are truly a special & wonderful person with the warmest heart & kindest spirit! Your character, strength & wits are unmatched & there is nothing you can't accomplish! The world is your oyster my precious baby girl.

Did she actually call her child Bastard?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭joeguevara

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I'm sure they have a job with grammer/spelling like that :D

It is grammar!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

sligojoek wrote: »
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY B******! 12 years ago my life was blessed with your beautiful presence! I love you endlessly & am so honored & proud to be your mommy! You are truly a special & wonderful person with the warmest heart & kindest spirit! Your character, strength & wits are unmatched & there is nothing you can't accomplish! The world is your oyster my precious baby girl.
    When the 'precious baby girl's friends in secondary school read this, they'll
    won't give her a hard time...... will they?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,995 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

joeguevara wrote: »
    It is grammar!

Speed typing on my phone. Dam phone not correcting it for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"An extra fiver a month child benefit see yiz ta u were being sly now with puttin the price of smokes up but see im not tick an extra fiver will cover that so what kinda sense is that?? #canttellmewhattodo #notgoingtopunishme #doingitalone #dontneedhelp #singlemotherpower #childbenefit #bugdet 2016 #strong"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

fussyonion wrote: »
    "An extra fiver a month child benefit see yiz ta u were being sly now with puttin the price of smokes up but see im not tick an extra fiver will cover that so what kinda sense is that?? #canttellmewhattodo #notgoingtopunishme #doingitalone #dontneedhelp #singlemotherpower #childbenefit #bugdet 2016 #strong"
    Jesus fucking Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

She must have a lot of children or she only smokes 10 x 20fags a month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

Ugh as a child of a single mother that really pisses me off. Thanks for pandering to the stereotypes you gowl. (Your mate, not you, fussyonion!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭De Bhál

"yiz ta"

you thought

Love it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

#yiztashewastickanal #childrensallowanceismeanttobespentonyourchildren #giveupthefagsyouhag #fussyonionhastobemakingtheseup #stoptheworldimgettingoff

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

coolhull wrote: »

Could be worse, at least it's not a minion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Jesus fucking Christ.

This universal suffrage thing just isn't working out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

pc7 wrote: »
    Could be worse, at least it's not a minion!

I hate that crap. People think they can post the most sanctimonious, anti-social crapola as long as it has a dozy faced minion underneath.

In fact, I may find one for this post

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

cantdecide wrote: »
    I hate that crap. People think they can post the most sanctimonious, anti-social crapola as long as it has a dozy faced minion underneath.

In fact, I may find one for this post

Any luck?:P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Any luck?:P

Yes, actually

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

^^^

Can't stop laughing at that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭Diamond Doll

"Anyone know what night tricker treating is please??"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭wallywhittle

Boy, do I feel stupid sitting here in Kielys with my Ian Madigan Group Stage haircut.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

Boy, do I feel stupid sitting here in Kielys with my Ian Madigan Group Stage haircut.

I think it is ok for you to credit Ross O'Carroll Kelly with that one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Girl (friend of my cousin) has been "sharing her memories" from last year.
    Y'know this incredibly annoying feature where you share a pic you posted a year ago?
    Well she's shared about 20 of them, all after each other.
    She's filling my timeline with pics I have no interest in seeing and I doubt anyone else cares either.

I didn't like them the first time round when she spammed my timeline and now she seems to think people will be thrilled to see them again.

I've unfollowed her now, which is just as well as she's due a baby in two weeks and she's no doubt going to spam my timeline with pics of her baby being born/being fed/being burped/having a sh*t....
    Most FB "Mommys" are the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You have broken this thread by unfollowing her Fussy.

Your timeline has contributed some great gems here.

Weird to be complimenting you have crazy friends/acquaintances.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

a fw yrs (well 4/5) sum lil scumbags broke in2 my car n rob,d all my original cds, i had a feel,n hu they wer i followed up on it n cops involved they 2 nu hu they thot it woz but as usual they cudnt confront thm coz of ramafications (woogoo go me)big word 4me haha any hoo sum1 found 2 cards n messaged me on here but coz i thot it weird n hw the hell they got info i thot naaa n jus ignored it till a neighbour came 2mine earlyr n handed thm 2me, (so long n bor,n story short) i woz rite wen i confronted the scumbags so if u hav a feel,n wen u hav bn done wrong by, thn go with it sumtimes (intuition)can b sooo worth listen,n 2 :-S

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Fame and Demise

mackeire wrote: »
    a fw yrs (well 4/5) sum lil scumbags broke in2 my car n rob,d all my original cds, i had a feel,n hu they wer i followed up on it n cops involved they 2 nu hu they thot it woz but as usual they cudnt confront thm coz of ramafications (woogoo go me)big word 4me haha any hoo sum1 found 2 cards n messaged me on here but coz i thot it weird n hw the hell they got info i thot naaa n jus ignored it till a neighbour came 2mine earlyr n handed thm 2me, (so long n bor,n story short) i woz rite wen i confronted the scumbags so if u hav a feel,n wen u hav bn done wrong by, thn go with it sumtimes (intuition)can b sooo worth listen,n 2 :-S

They almost got "ramifications" right. They should get a medal for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

my eyesight has gone haywire.

Holy Mother of God.

Words like intuition, original ,messaged, and confronted, all spelled correctly, but really tricky and difficult words like thought,:eek: were, some, who, and them, all prove to be be beyond their abilities.
    I haf a feel'n tht he/she is a totle gobbshyte.......

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ice Storm

I've never seen a comma used like that before!

Feel,n
    Bor,n
    Listen,n

Also, I'm a bit confused as to what happened here.. someone stole CDs from their car a few years ago and now a neighbour returned... cards? What?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Maybe they gave back the sleeves and used the CDs as beer mats or something?
    I dunno.
    How are people like that allowed to drive a car anyway? Whoever came up with putting pictures on roadsigns instead of words must have foreseen the Facebook generation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

They almost got "ramifications" right. They should get a medal for that.

Woogoo!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement