Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

"Fuk France their killing more inisent kids now just to play tat for tat iff my child was killby a French or American roag bomb id definitely decade my life to kill ass meny ov them as possible with chemical warfare id kill every basterd in their poxy mean hungry cowardly country id tit for tat just as good,and that's what's happening now bring it on them self's dick heads,I can see a chemical attack in Britain probably its bound to happen then you'll see real bad warfare in its purist form ov how disgusting it is..its going too happen I hope not but their ****ed iff these mad issis have cemmaclel weapons' all it takes is a smoke box ov it too kill thousands wonst it hits the air,id be ****ing me self over their ;( "
    "ts the anamels inside a black dress or the same anamels in pakineys,iff it has a **** its a dangerous animal must be very careful wile handling this specific species,they hav a defensive mechanism called their flowers!it sounds lovely but is leathel iff approaches you just empty pockets and say sorry and fun for you life iff you can..this dangerous behaviour only lasts a few days and then ots a reel good anamel too be around iff it lasts more than the natural time frame well then its just a borne **** ov a G-- *ag and should not be aloud in public places to c**t the six miles radius up altogether so be aware I personally tink they should not be allowed to use any clothing whatsoever"

:eek::eek:

I despair for the future of society.

Pakineys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

translation please?

There seems to be a spat of muggings of people by premenstrual women in dyslexia land.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

RainyDay wrote: »
    Pakineys?

I honestly can't figure out what this means at all.

I'll be honest, the more I try to decipher it, the more that guy comes across as the biggest asshole on the planet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭Kev W

"ts the anamels inside a black dress or the same anamels in pakineys,iff it has a **** its a dangerous animal must be very careful wile handling this specific species,they hav a defensive mechanism called their flowers!it sounds lovely but is leathel iff approaches you just empty pockets and say sorry and fun for you life iff you can..this dangerous behaviour only lasts a few days and then ots a reel good anamel too be around iff it lasts more than the natural time frame well then its just a borne **** ov a G-- *ag and should not be aloud in public places to c**t the six miles radius up altogether so be aware I personally tink they should not be allowed to use any clothing whatsoever"

:eek::eek:

WAIT, I think I've got it, it's women! He hates women!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

"Fuk France their killing more inisent kids now just to play tat for tat iff my child was killby a French or American roag bomb id definitely decade my life to kill ass meny ov them as possible with chemical warfare id kill every basterd in their poxy mean hungry cowardly country id tit for tat just as good,and that's what's happening now bring it on them self's dick heads,I can see a chemical attack in Britain probably its bound to happen then you'll see real bad warfare in its purist form ov how disgusting it is..its going too happen I hope not but their ****ed iff these mad issis have cemmaclel weapons' all it takes is a smoke box ov it too kill thousands wonst it hits the air,id be ****ing me self over their ;( "

How do they get it right TWICE and then mess it up so badly?! It's baffling!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,453 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

reap-a-rat wrote: »

I think you'll find, that most people write "stupidly" on purpose. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Pakineys?

Going off the above theory that he's talking about women, is this meant to be bikinis?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭Kev W

Going off the above theory that he's talking about women, is this meant to be bikinis?

I've been racking my brains on that and I think you've nailed it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

translation please?

More chance of me translating German lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

For some reason it reminds me more or penneys?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

For some reason it reminds me more or penneys?

your username reminds me of one of those bebo stunnahs back in the day:P Imagine this thread back in the Bebo days :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭wallywhittle

Anotha drug test past mupp outta dat

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"alanna can ask me ****e if she thinks shes getting anywhere near that sqaure to see santy the last tym josh went with his da all he got was a poxy helicopter ting and a foto and im not rakin out 20 again. when we were growin up we made do with mcdonalds and if its gud enough for me its gud enough for them. to soften the blow i told alanna she can take 3 friends. #whosagoodmammy #xmas #xmaspirit #mcdonalds #santycanaskmebolix"

Um, wouldn't it cost more than €20 to feed four children and I expect the Mother?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

fussyonion wrote: »
    "alanna can ask me ****e if she thinks shes getting anywhere near that sqaure to see santy the last tym josh went with his da all he got was a poxy helicopter ting and a foto and im not rakin out 20 again. when we were growin up we made do with mcdonalds and if its gud enough for me its gud enough for them. to soften the blow i told alanna she can take 3 friends. #whosagoodmammy #xmas #xmaspirit #mcdonalds #santycanaskmebolix"

Um, wouldn't it cost more than €20 to feed four children and I expect the Mother?

I'm more concerned about the fact that McDonalds is "gud enough" for her.

No standards at all, has she ever even heard of Supermacs?

Also, what on earth is Xmas pirit? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ice Storm

Pakineys?
    When I was trying to decipher it my first thought was 'Pat Kenny' :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭FallSilently

martyos121 wrote: »
    I'm more concerned about the fact that McDonalds is "gud enough" for her.

No standards at all, has she ever even heard of Supermacs?

Also, what on earth is Xmas pirit? :D

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Yarrrr?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

reap-a-rat wrote: »

Their spellchecker probably suffered a nervous breakdown half way through.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭mckar

Check your mail hun xxx

They have notifications for both they know they have mail.

They want to ignore your mail lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

Friend of a fb acquaintance has a countdown to her bloke getting out of prison

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

stinkle wrote: »
    Friend of a fb acquaintance has a countdown to her bloke getting out of prison

You mean like an advent calendar?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

"It's the only country I know ov wer iff your lucky enough to get a job your nerly left worst off at the end ov the week wen you add up all the little nitty-gritty tings,its not like you could plan a fambly Holladay,and that's even iff you give up all the normal tings a person would buy week in week out , still wouldn't have enough money to live comfortably!and slaving away all week for sum rich prick�� haha the system is bolloxed!!still you could be homeless imagine that wer their is no proper system in place iff you ask me,pissd off�� "

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

"It's the only country I know ov wer iff your lucky enough to get a job your nerly left worst off at the end ov the week wen you add up all the little nitty-gritty tings,its not like you could plan a fambly Holladay,and that's even iff you give up all the normal tings a person would buy week in week out , still wouldn't have enough money to live comfortably!and slaving away all week for sum rich prick�� haha the system is bolloxed!!still you could be homeless imagine that wer their is no proper system in place iff you ask me,pissd off�� "

I call bullshit.

There is no way that person is in gainful employment.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I don't understand why they add extra letters to short words like if = iff makes no sense, but then again either do most of the ramblings in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

pc7 wrote: »
    I don't understand why they add extra letters to short words like if = iff makes no sense, but then again either do most of the ramblings in this thread.

Iff means if and only if, doubt they meant it that way though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,772 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

El Weirdo wrote: »
    I call bullshit.

Civil servant maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

coolhull wrote: »
    You mean like an advent calendar?
    Worse. Vid of their kids talking about how theyre looking forward to their dad "coming home". And written above " only x more weeks "

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭ericsinjun

pc7 wrote: »

If and only if... Probably a programmer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Dr.Robotnik

It is possible that he is a big Wim Wenders fan.

You couldn't rule it out. Really.

*Smug face* That chap... I highly doubt it! *fixes monocle*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

El Weirdo wrote: »
    I call bullshit.

Of course they're not and the post is validating why - if they get a job they will have to slave away all week for "some rich prick" and they won't be much better off so they might as well stick with the cushy number.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

For. Fuk. Sakes. This place. Needs. To calm down a bit jesus wt wrong with. Ppl r they pmting or sum thing grrrr

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement