Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭Azalea

I think some of these folks are trolling us. I know the stupid out there is incredible, but I don't think it's quite as bad as some of the statuses posted here. One had "chemical" spelled correctly a few times, and then spelled incorrectly - and totally differently - at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Walter E GO

"Believe what you see with youre own eyes.. government are crucket.. media is crucket.. cant trust nating"

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"Believe what you see with youre own eyes.. government are crucket.. media is crucket.. cant trust nating"

'Specially my spelling

• Registered Users Posts: 21,907 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Azalea wrote: »
    I think some of these folks are trolling us. I know the stupid out there is incredible, but I don't think it's quite as bad as some of the statuses posted here. One had "chemical" spelled correctly a few times, and then spelled incorrectly - and totally differently - at the end.

Am not on facbook anymore , was years ago . The amount of intelligent, well spoken ,literate people I knew , who , when they posted a status on facebook, somehow turned into illiterate 8yr olds . did not make sense , still doesn't :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Is it wrong that I read the last 3 pages in a thick inner city Dublin Skanger accent?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Is it a case they can't trust anything or Nathan ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

None of my friends on facebook are this interesting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

"Thankyou its a tabo in Ireland I had it all set up in the greenisle hotel with the gunniss book ov records and they wouldn't let me do it,johns ambulance and Garda and loads ov people their a repasetativ out ov the book they even wouldn't sgin the insurance forms so I could do it ,,its sixt in the best selling book in the world id beet the holder ov the record easy peezy and make a show ov him and iv to go to London to the headquarters ov the book so theyl let me do it and ill be in the top 5 in the book ill be super rich to its the best selling book in the world cant wait then ill ne the one laughing good morning "

WTF???

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

a repasetativ out ov the book

I love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

a repasetativ out ov the book

I love it.

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Am not on facbook anymore , was years ago . The amount of intelligent, well spoken ,literate people I knew , who , when they posted a status on facebook, somehow turned into illiterate 8yr olds . did not make sense , still doesn't :confused:

You done the right thing deleting it, all usually about "poor me" or someone looking for attention throwing up photos of their sick kids.

"Thankyou its a tabo in Ireland I had it all set up in the greenisle hotel with the gunniss book ov records and they wouldn't let me do it,johns ambulance and Garda and loads ov people their a repasetativ out ov the book they even wouldn't sgin the insurance forms so I could do it ,,its sixt in the best selling book in the world id beet the holder ov the record easy peezy and make a show ov him and iv to go to London to the headquarters ov the book so theyl let me do it and ill be in the top 5 in the book ill be super rich to its the best selling book in the world cant wait then ill ne the one laughing good morning "

WTF???

They are trying to break some Guiness Book of Records record that is a taboo in Ireland & nobody will recognise it. They need to travel to their HQ in London for them to validate & approve the record.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭gutenberg

WTF???

Does the person also think that if they're in the book, they'll get royalties from sales of it as well?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

I can't be the only one wondering what record he was trying to break. Fastest time to eat three cream crackers perhaps? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    They are trying to break some Guiness Book of Records record that is a taboo in Ireland & nobody will recognise it. They need to travel to their HQ in London for them to validate & approve the record.

I'm dying to know what that was about as well.

Must have been very important as it was all set up in the Green Isle hotel and St.johns ambulance were involved.

anewme wrote: »

Must have been very important as it was all set up in the Green Isle hotel and St.johns ambulance were involved.

I want to know.

Maybe most head-wrecking status post. Would explain ambulance as people would be banging their heads against the wall.

WTF???

Please put us all out of our misery if you find out what record they were going to try and break :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

What a drama king !! Followed by his usual hangers on hoping they are not for the chop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭haveringchick

Powerful stuff. The brother of a man charged on Friday with the rape and murder of a 15 year old in England posted this the night before

I hope you either kill yourself or you get what you did to that poor defenceless girl and more you sick twisted evil prick you best pray to god I never get my hands on you Stephen xxxxxxx , aslong as I walk this earth with my last breath if I ever see you I will rinse and watch the life drain out of you , you have single handed destroyed her family you selfish bastard and to think you came sat with us after you had done and acted fine you have some problems ,your not a human being your a disease on this earth and you a disease needs to be killed you don't deserve to carry our family name you name will never leave my lips again after this this status I will not even think about you not one bit because you deserve everything you going and will get ****ING UTTER SCUMBAG HOPE YOU KARMA SMASHES YOU IN THE FACE LIKE A BULLET BETTER YET ILL PULL THE TRIGGER !!!

Sister of the accused less literate but nonetheless incensed

You dirty vile scummy bastards u Guna fkn pay ill stab u my fin self in that court room u better get prayin I ashamed to be related to that Piece off **** u came in to my home knowing what u fkn done and now I no why the police found a knife in my child's bed u wanted it to protect it self. Going to need more than that u best fkn praying I don't get my hands on u in that court room!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Sounds like the family of the accused is trying to do a bit of bargain basement PR before the scumbag's name is all over the papers...

Sounds like the family of the accused is trying to do a bit of bargain basement PR before the scumbag's name is all over the papers...

The sister in her post is alleging that the accused hid a knife, which was recovered by police, in her child's bed 😳
    Jesus. The lives people live

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

"Had a gour sleep. So tired i ned. My sleep. But cant to anxious to sleep, so gunna have. A chat with hannah and try and. Sleep"

Followed by a comment by the OP saying 'Meant hour not gour'

Please put us all out of our misery if you find out what record they were going to try and break :)

I'm in misery after trying to decode it lmao!!!

I'm in misery after trying to decode it lmao!!!

Maybe that was it ?!! Record breaking deciphering badly written unintelligable english maybe :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

73Cat wrote: »
    What a drama king !! Followed by his usual hangers on hoping they are not for the chop.

Lol.

Immediate unfriend if he was one of my FB friends.

Maybe that was it ?!! Record breaking deciphering badly written unintelligable english maybe :pac:

:D:D:D

"I can understand how theirs so menny so-called fathers that don't give a flying **** about their kids ha their probably rite becouse the amount of fathers that I know that constantly go through hell just even to provide or even see their kids,so walking away could have saved their lives becouse its not easy having to constantly fight sumbody that always hav the upper hand just because ov reasons ill never know..so iff your a father that doesn't give a bollox about your kids well you could be the clever one yous always seem to be happier than the chap that goes through the madness just to see his kids.well done lads enjoy your pint,get my point??????"

This fella loves going on one, Jesus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭glued

"The cyclists around here are a disagrace. How are they even allowed on the road when they don't have any NCT or road tax? In this day and age you think people would be able to afford something more than a retarded tricycle. Even in Africa they have cars!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

anewme wrote: »

Seeing how many 'likes' he could shove up his hole.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement