Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,914 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Dolbert wrote: »
    This started out sensibly but quickly went downhill:

"My Friends on Facebook. I have been noticing this for quite sometime now but now it's been confirmed... Please if you see any photos of Children or Animals or old people asking you to Put Amen ....Please don't ... If you notice, as I have, that these posts are all from foreign men and women who are hacking your Facebook if you comment Amen. I'm so grateful to the person who I found out this from... please beware of these scams... Google it and you will find out more if you need too....."

Amen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Toots wrote: »
    Amen

Eamon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

Does anyone have a copy of: *101 things an unemployed college dropout can do until their job starts in a week* that I can borrow
    Is this what it's going to be like if I opt out of job and sign on...
    Oh my god I didn't think it was possible to be this bored

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

"Just seen this on kksfs that this man us kilkenny he rapped ah ,6 yr old girl a but her back in bed when he was done... ah school bus driver seen him sitting on the wall in Lough boy Thursday morning and now roaming the streets off kilkenny after gething kicked out off dublin ...so please watch all ur kids xxxx"

For me this was a new low to the English language. This silly person cannot even spell "a"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

gimmick wrote: »
    "Just seen this on kksfs that this man us kilkenny he rapped ah ,6 yr old girl a but her back in bed when he was done... ah school bus driver seen him sitting on the wall in Lough boy Thursday morning and now roaming the streets off kilkenny after gething kicked out off dublin ...so please watch all ur kids xxxx"

For me this was a new low to the English language. This silly person cannot even spell "a"

Jesus H Christ I have no words for that. *shakes head*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭haveringchick

If your in the environs of Loughboy Kilkenny, watch out for your kids.
    If your anywhere else don't worry they're fine

• Registered Users Posts: 11,772 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    "Just seen this on kksfs that this man us kilkenny he rapped ah ,6 yr old girl a but her back in bed when he was done...
    If your in the environs of Loughboy Kilkenny, watch out for your kids.
    If your anywhere else don't worry they're fine

I wouldn't worry. He's only a rapper. It's not like he's a rapist or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,156 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

This is why Dublin is so scumbag free. We kick them out and let them roam the wilderness. Or worse, Kilkenny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

"It's funny how "people" on my Facebook pretend to be my friend and completely ignore me JUST because I am transsexual ! These people have judged me even before saying a word to me.... if that's you get off my page and go and get a REAL LIFE."

Then when someone asked them if she knew people were talking about why didn't they just unfriend them themselves.

"If I knew the culprits yes I of course I would do it but I just don't know who really."

then person asked her why people were telling her people were talking her but not telling her who

"When you are a Trance music DJ like me and I run 2 pages and a few groups people secretly hate me for any success I have done"

So seemed nothing really about anyone completely ignoring her just cos she's transgender. Such typical facebook crap, creating needless dramas about sh1te.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Transexual trance DJs are ten a penny these days, sure what are the chances that the one I know is the same one that you know? :D

One lady who added me as a friend on FB uses it to wish her husband goodnight every night. He never says it back.

• Advertisement

dee_mc wrote: »
    Transexual trance DJs are ten a penny these days, sure what are the chances that the one I know is the same one that you know? :D

I'm gonna go with slim, cos otherwise it'd be freaky :P Too small a world.

I'm unfriending anyhow though, hate that sh1te.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I'm gonna go with slim, cos otherwise it'd be freaky Too small a world.

Nah only messing with ya!
    Unfriend is the only option in that situation!

dee_mc wrote: »
    Nah only messing with ya!
    Unfriend is the only option in that situation!

Haha thought you were serious, that went right over my head :P

She's gone anyhow. Such nonsense!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

From a friend's FB:
    I am giving u 600 million angels to take care of u. Give them to 9 friends including me. U will have good news in 10mins. Trust me it works!Send this to all ur friends including me if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them. As SOON as you get five replies, someone you love will quietly surprise you.

THIS HEART
    IS TO MY FRIEND

GOD BLESS
    YOU

600 million angels?

Pherekydes wrote: »
    From a friend's FB:

600 million angels?

How very generous of them.

I'd have been happy with just a million angels.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

^^
    '' You will have good luck in ten minutes''

That's just not true. I had to wait almost fifteen minutes before my Lotto numbers came up. If you can't depend on 600 million angels to keep to a schedule, who can you depend on?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Pherekydes wrote: »
    600 million angels?
    Yeah. It's what normal people call angles.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,408 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I mean...
    Seen an article that said isis struck in Belfast last night killing 27 people,anyone hear this? Any truth behind it??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I mean...

Ah janey!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 ToRamona

A friend recently had a death in the family which she posted on facebook, I though it was a bit weird as it was very personal. She followed up with a second post to update people.
    Is it just me that thinks this is inappropriate? Why would you be bothered with FB at such a sad time in the first place.

I rarely use FB so perhaps its the norm for people to do this.

Has anyone done this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

ToRamona wrote: »
    A friend recently had a death in the family which she posted on facebook, I though it was a bit weird as it was very personal. She followed up with a second post to update people.
    "Yeah, he's still dead".

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭gutenberg

ToRamona wrote: »
    Is it just me that thinks this is inappropriate? Why would you be bothered with FB at such a sad time in the first place.

I rarely use FB so perhaps its the norm for people to do this.

Has anyone done this?

I think you should read back through basically all of this thread, to see just how common and "normal" what you're describing is :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

On a DIY page, people ask for opinions on work they've done or ideas for furniture refurbishment. One person asked if she should paint an oak wardrobe she recently got or leave it in its (beautiful) natural state. One of the early replies was this beaut..

"Put sm battery lights an dellmontys sequence on an no harm done an looks instantly more beautful! Jus an ida"

The sweet baby Jesus is weeping.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 whatdoyouknow

"wht s da storie with these isis ****ers. how can der god be sayin dem to murder. jesus crist."

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Only five people shared this post.. I guess the rest of us are happy enough with things as they stand :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

:https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/575025/369738.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 8,373 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Looking over memory's on time hop, bak as fare as 08. Seriously u never know we're ul be in 5 years, head does over time thinking wat next .

Its pidgin English , I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,772 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Looking over memory's on time hop, bak as fare as 08. Seriously u never know we're ul be in 5 years, head does over time thinking wat next .

Its pidgin English , I think.

Not sure where they will be in 5 years time but have a fair idea that I know where they weren't in the last 5 years................. school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

coolhull wrote: »
    Only five people shared this post.. I guess the rest of us are happy enough with things as they stand :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

:https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/575025/369738.JPG

Reminds me of that joke where Jimmy calls around to Timmy's on Christmas morning.

Jimmy: Hey Timmy, what did you get off Santa?
    Timmy: I got a remote control car, what did you get?
    Jimmy: I got a remote control car as well. And I got an Xbox and ten games and a new bike and skates and a battery powered car that you can sit in and doesn't need pedals or anything and a new 52" TV with surround sound and everything and I got tickets to go to Disneyland Paris in 2 weeks!!!
    Timmy: Humpf! I wish I had cancer as well…

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭robarmstrong

"bleedn sick of dat bleedn sap (ex boyfriends name) cheatin on me like what sort of man does that!!!"

*couple of days later*

"(unnamed sap) is now in a relationship with (same ex boyfriend who was object of previous status)"

I'm more astounded that she spelled dat and that in the same sentence?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

"bleedn sick of dat bleedn sap (ex boyfriends name) cheatin on me like what sort of man does that!!!"

*couple of days later*

"(unnamed sap) is now in a relationship with (same ex boyfriend who was object of previous status)"

I'm more astounded that she spelled dat and that in the same sentence?!

The ex-boyfriend is in a relationship with the same ex-boyfriend? Now that is one Jeremy Kyle would like to get his hands on!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement