Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I am lost, who are the ranting at. also their sign-off is priceless

"If ye had one brain cell in yer heads it would be lonely cause it wud be the only one"

This also applies to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

In my opinion I think if u wana be someone a real fighter u gota go outside ireland ta get ur name because here tere r very few couches tat give tere fighters and other fighters a fair fight in any full contact sport taekwondo u fight fair judo u fight fair bjj u fight fair Thai boxing wat I no of and who I no of and would respect is cork Thai wich have been round longst and NAME world champion plus NAME a warrior fact!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

gimmick wrote: »
    In my opinion I think if u wana be someone a real fighter u gota go outside ireland ta get ur name because here tere r very few couches tat give tere fighters and other fighters a fair fight in any full contact sport taekwondo u fight fair judo u fight fair bjj u fight fair Thai boxing wat I no of and who I no of and would respect is cork Thai wich have been round longst and NAME world champion plus NAME a warrior fact!!!!

No wonder people find fighting so comfortable here if its run by couches.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"Why o why do kids always wanta use the tiolet when yer after asking them do they want to use it???? out in the square today with caitlin and asked her BE4 WE LEFT if she wanta use the toliet and she was mammy i dont i dont right grand we left and wear only in the fcukin door at boots and its mammy mammy i need the tyla caitlin for fcuk sake im after askin ya BE4ORE WE LEFT!!!! So then im in smyths breakin me arms carryin toys and fcukin owl 1s gettin in the way as usual wit their throllies and then again mammy mammy i need the tyla!! if i didnt no any better id swear the child had systitis. 4 times she ended up goin and now im frazzled and there;ll be mcdonalds for the dinner cos theres no way in fcuk im cooking tonight, james will have to swing for his crispy pancakes. #happyfcukinchristmas"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Tiolet, toliet and tyla. Ah bless.....at least she tried to get it correct.
    And since when do crispy pancakes count as cooking?? :eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

"BE4ORE".

Wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭dub_skav

Kovu wrote: »

That's what I thought. Sorry kids, convenience food tonight, no home cooked crispy pancakes I'm afraid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

fussyonion wrote: »
    ";ll be mcdonalds for the dinner cos theres no way in fcuk im cooking tonight, james will have to swing for his crispy pancakes. #happyfcukinchristmas"

How much effort does it take to stick some fecking crispy pancakes in an oven and turn on a timer. Jesus, it's hardly cordon bleu…

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Kovu wrote: »

Good ol crispy pancakes. 1% meat, 99% 1990's.

Good ol crispy pancakes. 1% meat, 99% 1990's.

90% of that 99% are burnt tongues or frozen insides!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Fussyonion, you have a friends list I would pay good money for. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"Owl 1s gettin in de way wit der throllies"

Telpem

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

#happyfcukinchristmas"

That's going to be my sign off on all my Christmas cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Team Work meal in an Indian Restaurant haven't a sccobie doo of Indian Cuisine sure I've had it 2ce in my life.....indian grub that is.....it exited the same funny colour it went in :@(( dya reckon they'l do IRISHSTEW??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mahoganygas

kitten_k wrote:
    Team Work meal in an Indian Restaurant haven't a sccobie doo of Indian Cuisine sure I've had it 2ce in my life.....indian grub that is.....it exited the same funny colour it went in :@(( dya reckon they'l do IRISHSTEW??

Please tell me '2ce' does not mean 'twice'?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Please tell me '2ce' does not mean 'twice'?

I assume so...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

A womans VERY open letter to Adele: (It went viral as well of course)

Dear Adele.

“I had just split up with my 2 timing, lying, cheating dirt bag of a fiancée 2 weeks previous when you sang at the Brit Awards.

“I still lived with the prick and went on a ‘**** you and your secret love child’ night out with my mates. I had got pissed as a newt in an hour! Ya know when they say you get pissed quicker when your an emotional wreck?!.. Yeah it was one of those nights.

“Anyway, in my black dress, black tights, black heels, I came home crashing through the front door absolutely wasted, obliviously trailing dog **** on my shoes, right through my lovely hallway.

“I made my way to the kitchen bin where I puked my guts up and pissed my pants whilst doing so, I stumbled into the living room and pressed play on your recorded performance of ‘someone like you’ on the TV.

“I sang and cried at the top of my lungs, believing I was you as I belted out every word to the bastard In the doorway looking at me with disgust!

“He closed the door on me and went to bed! I didn’t give a ****, I was pissed and I was a woman, with feelings, and a heart, and I deserved better.

“All I needed was me and you, because you understood! Lol!! We connected that night!

“There I was with dog **** on my shoes, sick on my dress, standing in pissy tights and pants, with zero dignity and not knowing a **** what I was gonna do now. But in that instant you became me and I became you!!

“Feels like a million years ago now but I just wanted you to know about it!!

“I’m now free of the ratbag ex fiancée and his (still secret) love child, totally cured and healed by the man of my dreams, my best buddy (and now husband). Thanks for helping me through it all.

All my love, respect and deepest thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Maybe the woman should learn to spell fiancé before writing a big mad open letter

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Yes, I'm sure Adele was also covered in puke, urine and dog faeces when she wrote that song.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Walter E GO

"any1 no of any1 who fixez pances"
    Think she means.... does anyone know of anybody that can fix my pants? I could be wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

Think she means.... does anyone know of anybody that can fix my pants? I could be wrong

Oh dear....every1 noes the plooril of pance is pancez. ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Maybe she wants someone to fix a Panzer tank

• Registered Users Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I had no idea Gollum has a Facebook account. :pac:

GAAman wrote: »

“I’m now free of the ratbag ex fiancée and his (still secret) love child, totally cured and healed by the man of my dreams, my best buddy (and now husband). Thanks for helping me through it all.

All my love, respect and deepest thanks.

I just seen this on the news, doubt it's still a secret babba now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

kitten_k wrote: »
    Team Work meal in an Indian Restaurant haven't a sccobie doo of Indian Cuisine sure I've had it 2ce in my life.....indian grub that is.....it exited the same funny colour it went in :@(( dya reckon they'l do IRISHSTEW??[/j

Vindaloo is the same as IRISHSTEW. It even rhymes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"I was told the names of the storms came from who found then on d radar... Abigal.. Barney... Claidagh.. Dermot.. A B C D... I've always said we,ll have to pay for the air we breath after the water charges came in... Is it just me or is all that a bit alphabetical.. It's like the ****in government controlling everything including the weather"

/thread

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

rawn wrote: »
    "I was told the names of the storms came from who found then on d radar... Abigal.. Barney... Claidagh.. Dermot.. A B C D... I've always said we,ll have to pay for the air we breath after the water charges came in... Is it just me or is all that a bit alphabetical.. It's like the ****in government controlling everything including the weather"

/thread

Really?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Really?
    from a cousin? to an uncle

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Storms are named alphabetically & alternate male/female. Full future list is online somewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

bluewolf wrote: »
    Maybe the woman should learn to spell fiancé before writing a big mad open letter

I'd be more concerned about her telling the world she pissed herself, to be honest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement