Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Seen today...

Chillin wit baba 2ni an feelin all cental mental. Luv me babes 2 much! Xxxxx
    Kovu wrote: »
    It's an epidemic :pac:
    Seen this today.

This is the first time I've seen that, and I seriously cannot stop laughing. Who doesn't enjoy the odd dose of cental mental!? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭LittleMuppet

This is from a girl I went to school with and who is a midwife!!! She also had another good one up a while back. I'll see if I can find it....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I'm so jealous that you guys have these people on Facebook!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭LittleMuppet

This is from a girl I went to school with and who is a midwife!!! She also had another good one up a while back. I'll see if I can find it....

Found it!

"RIP Xxxxx. Gone but not forgotting"

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭fima

Slaggn my sick baby ur one sick Dog vermin scab u critter ull have no luck for it ye scum of the earth I ain't dumb n well u shud no👌no it very verrry well u shud no it at tat ur just sad n pathetic haha 😂😂😂 !!! u needed ur hole family to help u sad smelly tramp wat about ur kids think before u talk uv more history n a past 10 of the prostatuits dwn the the town has a better n cleaner past den ya ur the bike of the country and others u were people u wudnt like me to mention !!! like ur tooth u do, think of me wen ur lukn at it silly girl so u are !!! lmfao iv no prob one on one more Dan happy wit ur gonna do dis n dat talkn **** BULL**** tell all the Nancy's boys stand bk dis time n try do what ur sayn WARNING ye have hurt our kids more than once more then twice more than 3 times a lot of times and they are my life my hole world and I had to listen to everything ye vermin did out of our kids mouths step out instead of having a big mouth n been a keyboard warrior n roarn n sayn this n that to people u SIMPLETON we never bry kids into anything but yer just sick keep it up slagn my kids go on keep it up I'm lucky to have my kids here with me over sick inbreeds ye nearly got shot burnt n robbed there stuff n food to the frezzer and der clothes n jumped me on front of um and getn yer kids to bate um with things and they gets attacked for their ice cream n u say we don't look after or kids ye don't luck after yer selves don't be making up lies that's all YE are good at sayn yer up in court strike OUTSSSsss ye got ages ago n were still up make me laugh yer Good wit yer very good with yer lies go to the chemist n get bottles of cop on for de lot of ye baboons n stuff for yer itch Fluffyyyy holes LOL keep up heafty head n ur fella smokn De gear on a Thurs wen ur gone my son need for nothing talkn bout food telpis I almost fed yers my presses full money ye robbed my sis freezer anal come on like lmfao enjoy yer xmas dinner on us 😂😂😂🐮🐑 😂😂😂 my lil boy always every day money is in his pocket for the shop and ice cream man he had to go down to my mothers he hates it up there over ye vermin ***** burnt all our kids stuff to there were in the house we want nothing its ye robbed burnt wer not beggers atal wer choosers look at ur own wen ur saying about fathers of kids its just we didnt relise that were so much people family friends and people and proper human beings out that offerd and are concerned don't think wat happened me u saying u didn't get involved breaking news its der to be seen wud u like to see that video clip 😉 😊🙊breaking into my house heafty frekkly head with ur horses hoofs🐴 the gym gear on every day of the week u wud want to visit one for urself put all fairness buger onfront of u on the tread mill n away wit ya try it sum time an the rowing wud help alot tell ur fella to stay off the fone askn the cost of the house of the damage of the house ye make me laugh well yer very worried about the damages arent ye ye won't be buying us with back handers or dirt money atal like ye do to people tryn to draw me out no my child u don't get involved u say I've a lovely clip off everyone of ye n u got involved and n it came from ur bk way to do DAT to the house LOL😂😂😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Yeah, if you could add some paragraphing, that would be great. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

fima wrote: »
    Slaggn my sick baby ur one sick Dog vermin scab u critter ull have no luck for it ye scum of the earth I ain't dumb n well u shud no👌no it very verrry well u shud no it at tat ur just sad n pathetic haha 😂😂😂 !!! u needed ur hole family to help u sad smelly tramp wat about ur kids think before u talk uv more history n a past 10 of the prostatuits dwn the the town has a better n cleaner past den ya ur the bike of the country and others u were people u wudnt like me to mention !!! like ur tooth u do, think of me wen ur lukn at it silly girl so u are !!! lmfao iv no prob one on one more Dan happy wit ur gonna do dis n dat talkn **** BULL**** tell all the Nancy's boys stand bk dis time n try do what ur sayn WARNING ye have hurt our kids more than once more then twice more than 3 times a lot of times and they are my life my hole world and I had to listen to everything ye vermin did out of our kids mouths step out instead of having a big mouth n been a keyboard warrior n roarn n sayn this n that to people u SIMPLETON we never bry kids into anything but yer just sick keep it up slagn my kids go on keep it up I'm lucky to have my kids here with me over sick inbreeds ye nearly got shot burnt n robbed there stuff n food to the frezzer and der clothes n jumped me on front of um and getn yer kids to bate um with things and they gets attacked for their ice cream n u say we don't look after or kids ye don't luck after yer selves don't be making up lies that's all YE are good at sayn yer up in court strike OUTSSSsss ye got ages ago n were still up make me laugh yer Good wit yer very good with yer lies go to the chemist n get bottles of cop on for de lot of ye baboons n stuff for yer itch Fluffyyyy holes LOL keep up heafty head n ur fella smokn De gear on a Thurs wen ur gone my son need for nothing talkn bout food telpis I almost fed yers my presses full money ye robbed my sis freezer anal come on like lmfao enjoy yer xmas dinner on us 😂😂😂🐮🐑 😂😂😂 my lil boy always every day money is in his pocket for the shop and ice cream man he had to go down to my mothers he hates it up there over ye vermin ***** burnt all our kids stuff to there were in the house we want nothing its ye robbed burnt wer not beggers atal wer choosers look at ur own wen ur saying about fathers of kids its just we didnt relise that were so much people family friends and people and proper human beings out that offerd and are concerned don't think wat happened me u saying u didn't get involved breaking news its der to be seen wud u like to see that video clip 😉 😊🙊breaking into my house heafty frekkly head with ur horses hoofs🐴 the gym gear on every day of the week u wud want to visit one for urself put all fairness buger onfront of u on the tread mill n away wit ya try it sum time an the rowing wud help alot tell ur fella to stay off the fone askn the cost of the house of the damage of the house ye make me laugh well yer very worried about the damages arent ye ye won't be buying us with back handers or dirt money atal like ye do to people tryn to draw me out no my child u don't get involved u say I've a lovely clip off everyone of ye n u got involved and n it came from ur bk way to do DAT to the house LOL😂😂😂
    Mother of fuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

^^
    God, I wish I had the intelligence to be able to read that. Judging from the little bits I could understand, I bet it's totally absorbing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

De lenth o' dat.

Telpis.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,008 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Slaggn my sick baby ur one sick Dog vermin scab u critter ull have no luck for it ye scum of the earth I ain't dumb n well u shud no👌no it very verrry well u shud no it at tat ur just sad n pathetic haha 😂😂😂 !!! u needed ur hole family to help u sad smelly tramp wat about ur kids think before u talk uv more history n a past 10 of the prostatuits dwn the the town has a better n cleaner past den ya ur the bike of the country and others u were people u wudnt like me to mention !!! like ur tooth u do, think of me wen ur lukn at it silly girl so u are !!! lmfao iv no prob one on one more Dan happy wit ur gonna do dis n dat talkn **** BULL**** tell all the Nancy's boys stand bk dis time n try do what ur sayn WARNING ye have hurt our kids more than once more then twice more than 3 times a lot of times and they are my life my hole world and I had to listen to everything ye vermin did out of our kids mouths step out instead of having a big mouth n been a keyboard warrior n roarn n sayn this n that to people u SIMPLETON we never bry kids into anything but yer just sick keep it up slagn my kids go on keep it up I'm lucky to have my kids here with me over sick inbreeds ye nearly got shot burnt n robbed there stuff n food to the frezzer and der clothes n jumped me on front of um and getn yer kids to bate um with things and they gets attacked for their ice cream n u say we don't look after or kids ye don't luck after yer selves don't be making up lies that's all YE are good at sayn yer up in court strike OUTSSSsss ye got ages ago n were still up make me laugh yer Good wit yer very good with yer lies go to the chemist n get bottles of cop on for de lot of ye baboons n stuff for yer itch Fluffyyyy holes LOL keep up heafty head n ur fella smokn De gear on a Thurs wen ur gone my son need for nothing talkn bout food telpis I almost fed yers my presses full money ye robbed my sis freezer anal come on like lmfao enjoy yer xmas dinner on us 😂😂😂ðŸ®ðŸ‘ 😂😂😂 my lil boy always every day money is in his pocket for the shop and ice cream man he had to go down to my mothers he hates it up there over ye vermin ***** burnt all our kids stuff to there were in the house we want nothing its ye robbed burnt wer not beggers atal wer choosers look at ur own wen ur saying about fathers of kids its just we didnt relise that were so much people family friends and people and proper human beings out that offerd and are concerned don't think wat happened me u saying u didn't get involved breaking news its der to be seen wud u like to see that video clip 😉 😊🙊breaking into my house heafty frekkly head with ur horses hoofs🴠the gym gear on every day of the week u wud want to visit one for urself put all fairness buger onfront of u on the tread mill n away wit ya try it sum time an the rowing wud help alot tell ur fella to stay off the fone askn the cost of the house of the damage of the house ye make me laugh well yer very worried about the damages arent ye ye won't be buying us with back handers or dirt money atal like ye do to people tryn to draw me out no my child u don't get involved u say I've a lovely clip off everyone of ye n u got involved and n it came from ur bk way to do DAT to the house LOL😂😂😂

I've given up reading at the pink hand.

What the lell it hurt my head so much reading that much :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

prostatuits........telpis

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

Yer itch Fluffyyy holes ...????

The freezer of food being robbed sounds familiar, I think we've heard from this wan before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

Slaggn my sick baby ur one sick .....................

That was spectacular. Are you friends with this person?

is this the one that burnt here own leg and riding young lads in the back of the van?

A lot of these are funny but I would genuinely worry for that persons mental state that is not a good sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

What interesting lives some people have. I must be pretty boring and have boring friends to boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Slaggn my sick baby ur one sick Dog vermin scab u critter ull have no luck for it ye scum of the earth I ain't dumb n well u shud no��no it very verrry well u shud no it at tat ur just sad n pathetic haha ������ !!! u needed ur hole family to help u sad smelly tramp wat about ur kids think before u talk uv more history n a past 10 of the prostatuits dwn the the town has a better n cleaner past den ya ur the bike of the country and others u were people u wudnt like me to mention !!! like ur tooth u do, think of me wen ur lukn at it silly girl so u are !!! lmfao iv no prob one on one more Dan happy wit ur gonna do dis n dat talkn **** BULL**** tell all the Nancy's boys stand bk dis time n try do what ur sayn WARNING ye have hurt our kids more than once more then twice more than 3 times a lot of times and they are my life my hole world and I had to listen to everything ye vermin did out of our kids mouths step out instead of having a big mouth n been a keyboard warrior n roarn n sayn this n that to people u SIMPLETON we never bry kids into anything but yer just sick keep it up slagn my kids go on keep it up I'm lucky to have my kids here with me over sick inbreeds ye nearly got shot burnt n robbed there stuff n food to the frezzer and der clothes n jumped me on front of um and getn yer kids to bate um with things and they gets attacked for their ice cream n u say we don't look after or kids ye don't luck after yer selves don't be making up lies that's all YE are good at sayn yer up in court strike OUTSSSsss ye got ages ago n were still up make me laugh yer Good wit yer very good with yer lies go to the chemist n get bottles of cop on for de lot of ye baboons n stuff for yer itch Fluffyyyy holes LOL keep up heafty head n ur fella smokn De gear on a Thurs wen ur gone my son need for nothing talkn bout food telpis I almost fed yers my presses full money ye robbed my sis freezer anal come on like lmfao enjoy yer xmas dinner on us ���������� ������ my lil boy always every day money is in his pocket for the shop and ice cream man he had to go down to my mothers he hates it up there over ye vermin ***** burnt all our kids stuff to there were in the house we want nothing its ye robbed burnt wer not beggers atal wer choosers look at ur own wen ur saying about fathers of kids its just we didnt relise that were so much people family friends and people and proper human beings out that offerd and are concerned don't think wat happened me u saying u didn't get involved breaking news its der to be seen wud u like to see that video clip �� ����breaking into my house heafty frekkly head with ur horses hoofs�� the gym gear on every day of the week u wud want to visit one for urself put all fairness buger onfront of u on the tread mill n away wit ya try it sum time an the rowing wud help alot tell ur fella to stay off the fone askn the cost of the house of the damage of the house ye make me laugh well yer very worried about the damages arent ye ye won't be buying us with back handers or dirt money atal like ye do to people tryn to draw me out no my child u don't get involved u say I've a lovely clip off everyone of ye n u got involved and n it came from ur bk way to do DAT to the house LOL������

WOW.. Is there a TL;DR?

coolhull wrote: »
    ^^
    God, I wish I had the intelligence to be able to read that. Judging from the little bits I could understand, I bet it's totally absorbing

I'm gonna take one for the team here, Coolhull. If I'm not back tomorrow, ring the guards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Slaggn my sick baby ur one sick Dog vermin scab u critter ull have no luck for it ye scum of the earth I ain't dumb n well u shud no👌no it very verrry well u shud no it at tat ur just sad n pathetic haha 😂😂😂 !!! u needed ur hole family to help u sad smelly tramp wat about ur kids think before u talk uv more history n a past 10 of the prostatuits dwn the the town has a better n cleaner past den ya ur the bike of the country and others u were people u wudnt like me to mention !!! like ur tooth u do, think of me wen ur lukn at it silly girl so u are !!! lmfao iv no prob one on one more Dan happy wit ur gonna do dis n dat talkn **** BULL**** tell all the Nancy's boys stand bk dis time n try do what ur sayn WARNING ye have hurt our kids more than once more then twice more than 3 times a lot of times and they are my life my hole world and I had to listen to everything ye vermin did out of our kids mouths step out instead of having a big mouth n been a keyboard warrior n roarn n sayn this n that to people u SIMPLETON we never bry kids into anything but yer just sick keep it up slagn my kids go on keep it up I'm lucky to have my kids here with me over sick inbreeds ye nearly got shot burnt n robbed there stuff n food to the frezzer and der clothes n jumped me on front of um and getn yer kids to bate um with things and they gets attacked for their ice cream n u say we don't look after or kids ye don't luck after yer selves don't be making up lies that's all YE are good at sayn yer up in court strike OUTSSSsss ye got ages ago n were still up make me laugh yer Good wit yer very good with yer lies go to the chemist n get bottles of cop on for de lot of ye baboons n stuff for yer itch Fluffyyyy holes LOL keep up heafty head n ur fella smokn De gear on a Thurs wen ur gone my son need for nothing talkn bout food telpis I almost fed yers my presses full money ye robbed my sis freezer anal come on like lmfao enjoy yer xmas dinner on us 😂😂😂ðŸ®ðŸ‘ 😂😂😂 my lil boy always every day money is in his pocket for the shop and ice cream man he had to go down to my mothers he hates it up there over ye vermin ***** burnt all our kids stuff to there were in the house we want nothing its ye robbed burnt wer not beggers atal wer choosers look at ur own wen ur saying about fathers of kids its just we didnt relise that were so much people family friends and people and proper human beings out that offerd and are concerned don't think wat happened me u saying u didn't get involved breaking news its der to be seen wud u like to see that video clip 😉 😊🙊breaking into my house heafty frekkly head with ur horses hoofs🴠the gym gear on every day of the week u wud want to visit one for urself put all fairness buger onfront of u on the tread mill n away wit ya try it sum time an the rowing wud help alot tell ur fella to stay off the fone askn the cost of the house of the damage of the house ye make me laugh well yer very worried about the damages arent ye ye won't be buying us with back handers or dirt money atal like ye do to people tryn to draw me out no my child u don't get involved u say I've a lovely clip off everyone of ye n u got involved and n it came from ur bk way to do DAT to the house LOL😂😂😂

Jesus christ. Got about a quarter ways through that reading aloud (because I had to) and gave up.

Mother of Pearl what is wrong with people's spelling! Is it rage spelling? Or just knacker speak?

My eyes actually do hurt. And that's not just a cliché.

I was 5 lines in when I discovered it was a bloke that was writing this.

I first thought she had the history of 10 protestants. *Go to specsavers. Again*

Freezer anal. Interesting.
    breaking into my house heafty frekkly head with ur horses hoofs�� the gym gear on every day of the week u wud want to visit one for urself

@Fussyonion. That's a hard act to follow.

• Advertisement

sligojoek wrote: »
    My eyes actually do hurt. And that's not just a cliché.

I was 5 lines in when I discovered it was a bloke that was writing this.

I first thought she had the history of 10 protestants. *Go to specsavers. Again*

Freezer anal. Interesting.

@Fussyonion. That's a hard act to follow.
    how the feck did ya decipher it was a fella ?i actually got a headache reading that

Oh. It could be a girl to another girl.

Well I know the recipient is the "town bike" anyway. I first thought it was written by a spurned boyfriend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭haveringchick

This is what people do all day now
    Fussin' and fuedin
    These people used to have to work 12 hour shifts in wool factories just to survive
    Now they just take time out from fighting to go down to the PO to get their SW
    And then go right back to the never ending row
    Everyone was better off when they were slaving in the wool factories
    Including themselves

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

coolhull wrote: »
    ^^

It is my intelligence that stops me from even trying.

My brain notices (thanks eyes) The Great Wall of Text(speak) > **** that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mahoganygas

fima wrote:

Full stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Dfmnoc

Full stop.

, to be continued.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,771 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

I'm wondering if that post is real. Who types telpis in a facebook rant?

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭fima

Whosthis wrote: »
    That was spectacular. Are you friends with this person?

No! She is the sister in law of an acquaintance and when she posts anything it comes up as the acquaintance likes it. She's terrifying and mad but I don't worry about her mental state, more her children to be honest.

From what I can make out, its a family feud. She has a baby that was born slightly prematurely and is now perfectly fine. Hence the "sick baby"
    She thinks these people are "rats". They do seem to have a vendetta against her, they murdered her little boys horse, set her house on fire and robbed all her children's toys and food. This is only one side of the story though and she seems to suffer from a chronic avoidance of full stops amongst other things.

• Advertisement

They do seem to have a vendetta against her, they murdered her little boys horse, set her house on fire and robbed all her children's toys and food.

What makes you think they have a vendetta!

When I was 7 my sister threw out my batman socks before I'd even worn them I couldn't believe a family member would do that. This family sounds worse.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement