Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭fima

BattleCorp wrote: »
    I'm wondering if that post is real. Who types telpis in a facebook rant?

It is real. I am sorry to say that it is very real.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,771 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

fima wrote: »
    It is real. I am sorry to say that it is very real.

I'm so so so sorry for you. Knowing people like that. Such a shame for you and your family. I'd become a catholic missionary and move to Syria or Iraq if I was you. That's the safest thing to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

No! She is the sister in law of an acquaintance and when she posts anything it comes up as the acquaintance likes it. She's terrifying and mad but I don't worry about her mental state, more her children to be honest.

From what I can make out, its a family feud. She has a baby that was born slightly prematurely and is now perfectly fine. Hence the "sick baby"
    She thinks these people are "rats". They do seem to have a vendetta against her, they murdered her little boys horse, set her house on fire and robbed all her children's toys and food. This is only one side of the story though and she seems to suffer from a chronic avoidance of full stops amongst other things.

well your one does have the history of 10 prostitutes...
    I'm saving that for my next row with my ex..

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

arayess wrote: »
    QUOTE]
    well your one does have the history of 10 prostitutes.....

No, it was 10 ''prostatuites". They're different altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭valoren

If that rant could be made look like the Star Wars opening scrawl it would be epic :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

valoren wrote: »
    If that rant could be made look like the Star Wars opening scrawl it would be epic :)

Can you imagine!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,771 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

jimmii wrote: »

You Sir are fcuking excellent. :pac:

BattleCorp wrote: »
    You Sir are fcuking excellent. :pac:

As much as I would like to take lots of credit it really was just a simple google!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

That actually made it much easier to read!

Tried to figure out a way to embed it but it didn't seem to like it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

That actually made it much easier to read!

Can I say that I love your username/avatar combo? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,453 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Savage jimmii :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Best thing ever!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Spoopy

"People make such a big deal about sex, like its a natural thing, but I don't mean having sex with different ppl every weekend that's just aids hahaha"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

At first i thought, the "a" key must be broke... but...

"My heart goes out to you *** I can only imsgine the disapointment n the lack of information n help or lsck of it by Rysn Air n a awful disctsve to be told next Thurddsy its unbelievsble ..Joe Duffy on Mondsy ..."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

A guy on my feed posts a link about Syrian refugees not getting full social welfare payments.

He comments with the link...Don't let them in full stop and look after Irish people that are homeless...and families that are struggling

Some of the replies are ridiculous! Here's a flavour.......

They should get ****ing nothing

To right ( a reply to the above)

nooo no give them the dole and let them lose and pay there way like the rest of us they wont be long ****ing off then

Its madness maca **** the government

Paint yourself black and you'd get everything

Burn the ****ers out god forgive me I wouldn't give the c!nts a tent

they all need to get there puritys right and help people that were born nd razed in there towns
    (This was my favourite, it was from the OP)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Let me guess, they couldn't give two sh*ts about the homeless if they couldn't have a go at the feckin' Muslims. :rolleyes:

Let me guess, they couldn't give two sh*ts about the homeless if they couldn't have a go at the feckin' Muslims. :rolleyes:

To right.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

This time of the year again:
    I wasn't going to tell anyone about this, but I feel like people need to know this happened, especially at this time of the year. Last night something truely amazing happened that almost brought me to tears on my way home from work. I was buying a ticket to get on the luas when a homeless man walked up next to me and asked me if i had any spare change. Anyone who lives in Dublin knows this is nothing strange on the red line. I wasn't sure if I even had enough cash on me for a ticket and when i put all the change i had into the machine I then turned to the homeless man and apologiezed and explained that I didn't even have enough change to get home and that I was sorry i couldn't help him out. The homeless man looked at me and said "you can take some of mine if you need it." I couldn't beilive that someone out on the street begging for change was so selfless and willing to help someone he didn't know and would probably never see again. Needless to say I said **** this luas I'll get the next one and helped the guy out as much as I could, and explained to him that I know he's out here struggling and i feel for him. The reason I'm sharing this is because i hope more people can experience the appreciation and care for another human being like i got to experience and I'm so grateful he gave this amazing experience to me. This Christmas I challenge everyone to get out of your comfort zone, forget all the bull**** going on in the world right now and help someone who needs it. If anyone wants to make any donations to focus Ireland this weekend, you can do so at the Turks head on Friday night and enjoy a free drum and bass show from SCM. Happy holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Spoopy

"Like seriously this chap really thinks I care he's getting married? 😂😂 congrats go share your hiv in Nigeria texts me after 3 months telling me he is dying begging me to text back 😂😂 chap honestly die see if I care you don't make a difference to me and my sons life in the slightest so I couldn't give a **** what you do where you are or how you are 😂😂 rot for all I care you junkie ✌"

• Advertisement

Spoopy wrote: »
    "Like seriously this chap really thinks I care he's getting married? 😂😂 congrats go share your hiv in Nigeria texts me after 3 months telling me he is dying begging me to text back 😂😂 chap honestly die see if I care you don't make a difference to me and my sons life in the slightest so I couldn't give a **** what you do where you are or how you are 😂😂 rot for all I care you junkie ✌"

Nothing says I don't care like a good old Facebook rant.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

wonski wrote: »
    This time of the year again:

I always comment "I don't believe ya" on this type of post. It's a full evening of entertainment for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

coolhull wrote: »
    ^^
    God, I wish I had the intelligence to be able to read that. Judging from the little bits I could understand, I bet it's totally absorbing

Have you seen the film Pi?

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭via4

The things my Alisha comes out with she is after asking me were is her brown mam cus I am white and she is half casted love my babies more than words can say 💕

via4 wrote: »
    The things my Alisha comes out with she is after asking me were is her brown mam cus I am white and she is half casted love my babies more than words can say 💕

I have an old iron candle stick like that..Never finished casting it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Aldi is going to be packed this week with all the free €40 vouchers they're giving away on Facebook ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Gaygooner

Aldi is going to be packed this week with all the free €40 vouchers they're giving away on Facebook ;-)

I saw that - how gullible are some people???

via4 wrote: »

This has to be near the top of the best/worst list.

A mother describing her daughter as "half casted"!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

""Our amazin Ma god tuk home 2 years ago today not a single day has gone pass tat we don't think about you or miss the amazin mother sole- mate best friend we ever knewing a wise woman who tawt us so much and after ur passing ur wise words came through and still are to this day so our amazin en specail Ma en sole mate rest en sleep tite till we all see en wrap our arms around each other a mothers love endless our angle hope ur proud of all no dought u are we stand as one Ma they way yous had us till we are together again as one xxxxxxxxxx god bless Ma en all family above en all angels n merry christmas en please god let it be full of happiness en all the presnts people want xxxxx""

• Advertisement

Girl 1 : "Owch, I got stinged by a waps dis morn"
    Girl 2 : "Gawd, where?"
    Girl 1 : "Ou on me deckin"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement