Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

fussyonion wrote: »
    ""Our amazin Ma god tuk home 2 years ago today not a single day has gone pass tat we don't think about you or miss the amazin mother sole- mate best friend we ever knewing a wise woman who tawt us so much and after ur passing ur wise words came through and still are to this day so our amazin en specail Ma en sole mate rest en sleep tite till we all see en wrap our arms around each other a mothers love endless our angle hope ur proud of all no dought u are we stand as one Ma they way yous had us till we are together again as one xxxxxxxxxx god bless Ma en all family above en all angels n merry christmas en please god let it be full of happiness en all the presnts people want xxxxx""

While I appreciate the sentiments, and sympathise with the family, I do think it would have meant more if s/he had turned on Spellchecker before releasing the message to the public

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

coolhull wrote: »
    While I appreciate the sentiments, and sympathise with the family, I do think it would have meant more if s/he had turned on Spellchecker before releasing the message to the public

If people did use spellcheck this thread wouldn't be half as fun though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

Limerick women say it.

I live there but I've yet to hear it in the wild.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

""Our amazin Ma god tuk home 2 years ago today not a single day has gone pass tat we don't think about you or miss the amazin mother sole- mate best friend we ever knewing a wise woman who tawt us so much and after ur passing ur wise words came through and still are to this day so our amazin en specail Ma en sole mate rest en sleep tite till we all see en wrap our arms around each other a mothers love endless our angle hope ur proud of all no dought u are we stand as one Ma they way yous had us till we are together again as one xxxxxxxxxx god bless Ma en all family above en all angels n merry christmas en please god let it be full of happiness en all the presnts people want xxxxx""

Ma was great, but I wish she spent a bit more time on the English homework with the kids.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Girl 1 : "Owch, I got stinged by a waps dis morn"
    Girl 2 : "Gawd, where?"
    Girl 1 : "Ou on me deckin"

No recession there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Ah here.

Girl posted a picture of a buggy beside a Christmas tree with the caption:

"Any day now little prince or princess will pop out!!!!--feeling fertile".

I feel sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Ah here.

Girl posted a picture of a buggy beside a Christmas tree with the caption:

"Any day now little prince or princess will pop out!!!!--feeling fertile".

I feel sick.

Hahaha, if that was someone on my friends list I'd be posting a picture of a bag of fertiliser. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

Ignorant people can be so cruel!! I'm posting this because people are mocked and laughed at for things beyond their control... I suffer with a couple of these illnesses as do some of my family and friends.... Not one of my Facebook friends will copy and paste (but I am counting on a true family member or friend to do it). If you would be there for me no matter what then copy and paste this. I'm doing this to prove a friend wrong that someone is always listening. I care. Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (IBS, Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Dystonia, Chronic Pain, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, AS, ME, , Epilepsy, hereditary angioedema , AUTISM, Borderline personality disorder, M.D.,D.D.D., CFS, Histiocytosis, O.D.D, A.D.H.D, RSD, PBC,RLS etc.) Never judge. I copied and pasted for all my friends who have one or more of these problems

any one missed out?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Ignorant people can be so cruel!! I'm posting this because people are mocked and laughed at for things beyond their control... I suffer with a couple of these illnesses as do some of my family and friends.... Not one of my Facebook friends will copy and paste (but I am counting on a true family member or friend to do it). If you would be there for me no matter what then copy and paste this. I'm doing this to prove a friend wrong that someone is always listening. I care. Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (IBS, Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Dystonia, Chronic Pain, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, AS, ME, , Epilepsy, hereditary angioedema , AUTISM, Borderline personality disorder, M.D.,D.D.D., CFS, Histiocytosis, O.D.D, A.D.H.D, RSD, PBC,RLS etc.) Never judge. I copied and pasted for all my friends who have one or more of these problems

any one missed out?

The brain dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Earlier this year:
    "got accepted to collage"

Now:
    "Made a Christmas college"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    Earlier this year:
    "got accepted to collage"

Now:
    "Made a Christmas college"

Pity they weren't excepted to "collage".

any one missed out?

Sexually Transmitted Diseases?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

"I don't know how much more I can bare!"

rawn wrote: »

"Im hvn BBY. Im hvn BBY"
    Hopefully wth as fw vowls as pssble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭The Randy Riverbeast

She could just be working from the galactic standard calendar. Im not sure how she is having a before the battle of Yavin though. Maybe she just knows it's soon so is preparing for it?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Galactic_Standard_Calendar

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Queenalocin

I would like to as a question to urselves, y r d staff in all d lidl shops using dem headphone tings, it is so disrespectful wen u take ur shopping to d till and d person behind d counter is too busy talking on d ear piece to even say hello to u!!! Wat is d reason for dese headpieces!!!!

Yard staff??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Hemerodrome

sligojoek wrote: »
    Yard staff??

y r d = why are the

I feel bad for me that I know that.

y r d = why are the

I feel bad for me that I know that.
    I was trying to pretend I didn't know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭JellieBabie

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Pity they weren't excepted to "collage".

Accepted* surely?

sligojoek wrote: »
    I was trying to pretend I didn't know.

I gave myself away for nothing 😔

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

rawn wrote: »
    "Im hvn BBY. Im hvn BBY"
    Hopefully wth as fw vowls as pssble

Someone should follow that account one way or the other.

Cant imagine that the name that poor kid will be blessed with, will not be another highlight.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭FallSilently

I gave myself away for nothing 😔

That's okay, I honestly didn't know that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

Just thought this article would be apt for this superb thread:D

'Hitman advertised himself as contract killer on Facebook - posing with weapons and cash'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/hitman-advertised-himself-contract-killer-5214192

That's okay, I honestly didn't know that!

Tanx hun I fele a byt moar lyk i tuk 1 fer de teem know xx

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Accepted* surely?

Aseptd surely!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Akseptd and don't call me surely!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    Akseptd and don't call me surely!

Shirley, surely?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,260 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

'I like to wish everyone in heaven I know a very happy Christmas'.

They have Wi-Fi in heaven now

Job description- full time mad bastard

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement