Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

A good one for a change ;)

To all you lovely people who were born post 1990 I would just like to inform you that Mac lipstick, urban decay palettes, MK watches,converse runners, etc etc are NOT I repeat NOT "stocking fillers" whoever even coined that phrase should be SHOT !!! Oranges, taytos, chocolate and sweets are stocking fillers okay, comprendez?? You know who you are xxxxxx yyyyyyy zzzzzzzzzz �� �� �� �� �� �� �� oh and happy Christmas ����ho ho ho

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭chocksaway

Idiot #1: "They're still arresting people in connection of the Paris attacks, but I haven't seen one funeral from the Paris attacks?
    Anyone the same?"....... " I haven't seen anything about those who died or any bodies, I think it was all a hoax really"

Idiot #2: "Still I've seen the amount of detail that they put into mock terror attacks followed by pictures media coverage and clips of films the elite will do anything to get there war also 3 times have I seen the same person at 9/11 the London bombings Paris Boston bombings my pal has the pictures I wouldn't put anything past them" there is only one family left in Syria that oppose the other elitists and they will do everything possible to wipe them out then no one is in their way.."

absolute f*cking twats!!! same moron that posts pictures of an airplane in the sky with a comment saying "geo-engineering in process"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

chocksaway wrote: »
    Idiot #1: "They're still arresting people in connection of the Paris attacks, but I haven't seen one funeral from the Paris attacks?
    Anyone the same?"....... " I haven't seen anything about those who died or any bodies, I think it was all a hoax really"

Idiot #2: "Still I've seen the amount of detail that they put into mock terror attacks followed by pictures media coverage and clips of films the elite will do anything to get there war also 3 times have I seen the same person at 9/11 the London bombings Paris Boston bombings my pal has the pictures I wouldn't put anything past them" there is only one family left in Syria that oppose the other elitists and they will do everything possible to wipe them out then no one is in their way.."

absolute f*cking twats!!! same moron that posts pictures of an airplane in the sky with a comment saying "geo-engineering in process"

On a similar vein, I overhead my wife's uncle telling the assembled throngs recently how 'they' have a cure for cancer, but 'they' are not letting it out, as they're making too much money treating it.

I was just stunned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

RainyDay wrote: »
    On a similar vein, I overhead my wife's uncle telling the assembled throngs recently how 'they' have a cure for cancer, but 'they' are not letting it out, as they're making too much money treating it.

I was just stunned.

Fellas like that need to be called out for the eejits they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭chocksaway

RainyDay wrote: »

I was just stunned.

another one of the lemon juice and baking soda cures cancer twats? sure even water will kill cancer cells in a glass dish!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mahoganygas

'Some thoughts as we enter the holiday season....'

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

A man will admit his wrongs and try to fix them. A boy will find excuses and constantly blame you for why he's hurting you.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

A man will admit his wrongs and try to fix them. A boy will find excuses and constantly blame you for why he's hurting you.

:rolleyes:

It wasn't beside a picture of Marilyn Monroe, was it? They're always sticking her gob beside kunty quotes like that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

It wasn't beside a picture of Marilyn Monroe, was it? They're always sticking her gob beside kunty quotes like that.

No it was a picture of some bloke. But the same one who uploaded that status is always putting nonsense up like this, a real man does this and that etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

No it was a picture of some bloke. But the same one who uploaded that status is always putting nonsense up like this, a real man does this and that etc...
    A real man wouldn't bother his arse posting sh1te on Facebook

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

Felon trapped like when ure in a room wit no windo r dor r roof or floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

In a room with no door, floor or roof :confused: Are they floating around somewhere?

A room "wit no windo r dor r roof r floor" would be basically your garden. No wonder they're ''felon" trapped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Fellas like that need to be called out for the eejits they are.

Yeah, I'm half kicking myself for not taking him out, but sure look, it was her family, so I wasn't going to take a pop at him at a family occasion.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Well don't just sit around posting on Facebook about it, ring the guards, there's a felon on the loose!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭The Randy Riverbeast

Well don't just sit around posting on Facebook about it, ring the guards, there's a felon on the loose!

It's ok, he's trapped in some form of sims house where you can remove the doors. He'll become a ghost and haunt the family.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

fussyonion wrote: »

Seriously, have you considered publishing a book? It'll be every waiting room table across the country :pac:

Your posts would make a great. TVseries, fussy.....woop woop!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I have a feeling that your Facebook friends might be our greatest gift this Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,485 ✭✭✭✭siblers

This might come across a bit harsh, there is a concert on tonight in the 3 arena that's for charity, girl I know checked into it on Facebook with the following "doing our bit for charity". Considering people stand out in the pissing rain or run marathons or in my case go on 200km cycles for charity it just kinda pissed me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

siblers wrote: »
    This might come across a bit harsh, there is a concert on tonight in the 3 arena that's for charity, girl I know checked into it on Facebook with the following "doing our bit for charity". Considering people stand out in the pissing rain or run marathons or in my case go on 200km cycles for charity it just kinda pissed me off.

Ha ha maybe a bit, I run for charity but then again I love running, I'm sure these people love the bands playing at this and have parted with money for it that'll go to charity.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,485 ✭✭✭✭siblers

She'd have gone anyway regardless of where the money was going. It going to charity just seems like an added bonus. I'm coming across very bitter :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Neil Issagum

She'd have gone anyway regardless of where the money was going. It going to charity just seems like an added bonus. I'm coming across very bitter :pac:

Exactly, it's all just an ego massaging exercise for these people. This time of year is brutal for it, they come out of the shadows to give a homeless guy a coat or buy a meal for them........but of course not forgetting to record themselves or take plenty of photos while carrying out their selfless deed

• Registered Users Posts: 73,447 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Id do a 200km cycle over having to see Hozier live.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I'm possibly getting a little bit cynical in my auld age but I have one Facebook friend who if she does a good deed she puts up a post about it. She's a nice woman but I don't think it's a really good deed if you're going on Facebook to brag about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,453 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Exactly, it's all just an ego massaging exercise for these people. This time of year is brutal for it, they come out of the shadows to give a homeless guy a coat or buy a meal for them........but of course not forgetting to record themselves or take plenty of photos while carrying out their selfless deed

Don't you mean "selfies" deed?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

KKkitty wrote: »
    I'm possibly getting a little bit cynical in my auld age but I have one Facebook friend who if she does a good deed she puts up a post about it. She's a nice woman but I don't think it's a really good deed if you're going on Facebook to brag about it.

There is a Facebook page called "Random Acts of Kindness -Limerick".
    It popped up on my FB feed and I thought whoa that's nice to see, I'll fooliw that to hear the nice things people do for each other when they don't have to. I expected tales of joy at people being helped out by strangers and those people then reaching out on FB to thank those strangers for their help.

Some of the stories are like this but MOST are along the lines of.... I I I ME ME ME I did this today for this poor unfortunate .... ARENT I JUST GREAT?!?! Tell me just how GREAT I am?!?!?!

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭wallywhittle

€90 to get back from Waterford..were the **** are your friends these day... I guess it's every man from himself.. ye know who ye are...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Spoopy

"Just remember christmas is not all about reciving gifts to me it's about been so lucky to hav my family happy and healthy and a roof over our heads this xmas 💖 we where in town last week and walked by at least 5 people sleeping on the streets on the way home jakes asked why they where there, he just could not understand why they had to sleep on the ground when I explained it can happen to families he got all teary eyed and said do kids too hav no homes 😥 it home how lucky we are for him then but also reminded me too, so today we decided to help a little we brought a bag of hats, gloves, sweets, biscuits and 3 small gifts for a family to a homeless shelter near me, I really hope that every body can do something small this Christmas to help those less fourchnet than are self's christmas is about of giving 💓🌲"

Merry everyone

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement