Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

coolhull wrote: »
    How the fcuk did he manage that? :confused:

Like this.
    Could he be identified by a photo of his d1ck?

''Tagged the guy she is referring to in the status, accompanied by relevant pictures of said dick...''

• Registered Users Posts: 21,184 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

How the fcuk did he manage that? :confused:

Poked her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,375 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

mfceiling wrote: »
    Please call him out on this. The fcuking tripe that people post on social media is increasing constantly. It's about time stupidity is shown for what it is and the dopes are shown up.

Or, you know, stop using social media yourself?

Nobody is bound to Facebook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

I assume via tinder?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,375 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Every idiot is now liking and sharing a letter supposedly written by Conor McGregor via facebook to Floyd Mayweather. Only problem is that's it's from a random account that has 582 new friends out of just over 600 and 1 profile picture with 1 like, therefore clearly not Conor McGregor.

Also, shout out to my aunt who keeps sharing pictures of random missing people from America from 2013 even though in the comments it says they were found dead, with loads of RIP posts :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,819 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    Or, you know, stop using social media yourself?

Nobody is bound to Facebook.

Not on Facebook myself thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Another day another dolor morning .

A dolor morning ? Anyone ?

It took me awhile, but I got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,819 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Dull oul morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭corner of hells

mfceiling wrote: »
    Dull oul morning?

Nope , another dollar and good morning , I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Doler morning? Day in bed while drawing the dole?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭The Sun King

RainyDay wrote: »
    Doler morning? Day in bed while drawing the dole?

That was my thinking. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,929 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

They're obviously a Game of Thrones fan trying to refer to Dolorous Edd. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,327 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

It's not true love until you swap genital photo's

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

It's not true love until you swap genital photo's

Or genital warts. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Neil Issagum

"Kildare county council are one piece of scum rang me week before Christmas told me was accepted for a house go into council today she tells me she not giving it to me as it's a three bed my God the told half wanna make ya pull your hair out"

All the comments underneath......Don't mind tem hun.......the council won't do **** for you......the council are scum etc etc

Is it beyond these people's ability to even consider paying for their own rent or buying their own house. There's an army of them out there, and Facebook really puts them on show

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

"Bailed and put back til 3rd of March,but il be in fellowship by then so I might get no jail, even if I do I don't mind wouldn't be that long and Il get some reading done 😂 , someone harms someone in your family you do something about it it's that simple,Jesus u can't just not do nothing and let it slide what kind of man is that ??it could have been alot worse that day but I'm glad it didn't go that way. ‪#‎marcoomliscious‬ and I'm actually looking forward to fellowship!get me out of this wonderful town anyway. But along as I have my wonderful enchanting beautiful little daughter, I don't mind about nothing"

I'm sure his daughter is lucky to have him :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"Bailed and put back til 3rd of March,but il be in fellowship by then so I might get no jail, even if I do I don't mind wouldn't be that long and Il get some reading done 😂 , someone harms someone in your family you do something about it it's that simple,Jesus u can't just not do nothing and let it slide what kind of man is that ??it could have been alot worse that day but I'm glad it didn't go that way. ‪#‎marcoomliscious‬ and I'm actually looking forward to fellowship!get me out of this wonderful town anyway. But along as I have my wonderful enchanting beautiful little daughter, I don't mind about nothing"

I'm sure his daughter is lucky to have him :eek:

What fellowship would this be, that can keep someone out of jail?
    Fellowship of the Sword?
    Fellowship of the Magic Circle?
    Fellowship of Senior Bankers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

fellowship of my ring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

"Kildare county council are one piece of scum rang me week before Christmas told me was accepted for a house go into council today she tells me she not giving it to me as it's a three bed my God the told half wanna make ya pull your hair out"

I could figure out most of this, except 'the told half'?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I could figure out most of this, except 'the told half'?

'They don't half'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Don't like what I put on ear **** OFF don't care wot ppl think bwt sum1 having a good night wot I find funny is ppl try rip me then send friends request n inboxes ‪#‎GETAGRIP‬

I really wish I could post what this is about :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

My mate's just recent ex who's still his friend on FB.....

"Can't even go the f**kin shops without been asked out lately, It's a hard life girls isn't it?"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

U scam everyone (benifishiory scam) ppl BAWARE DO NOT SEND MONEY!!! N deffo don't let them use ur account mine has been frozen n investigated coz of Jamie #fraud #scammer #watchout ppl!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Neil Issagum

U scam everyone (benifishiory scam) ppl BAWARE DO NOT SEND MONEY!!! N deffo don't let them use ur account mine has been frozen n investigated coz of Jamie #fraud #scammer #watchout ppl!!!
    It's not the end of the world, he only has 188 euro in his account each week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭mightyreds

I just came across one of the greatest profiles ever, I dunno if I can mention names but it's a lad from Middlesborough, he has pictures of him and his girlfriend on the session. He has 50k views on the photos so someone on here must of seen them

Edit: it's actually the girls Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 28,076 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

mightyreds wrote: »
    I just came across one of the greatest profiles ever, I dunno if I can mention names but it's a lad from Middlesborough, he has pictures of him and his girlfriend on the session. He has 50k views on the photos so someone on here must of seen them

Edit: it's actually the girls Facebook

Sounds great !!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Everyone in my friends list seems to be sharing that stuff, seems not only is there those pics but she was also on Jeremy Kyle

I'm truly shocked :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭mightyreds

GAAman wrote: »
    Everyone in my friends list seems to be sharing that stuff, seems not only is there those pics but she was also on Jeremy Kyle

I'm truly shocked :pac:

Looks like she'd fit in on jeremy kyle it's a car crash of a profile I wasnt even sure if it was a joke or not

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Don't like what I put on ear **** OFF don't care wot ppl think bwt sum1 having a good night wot I find funny is ppl try rip me then send friends request n inboxes ‪#‎GETAGRIP‬
    dreamers75 wrote: »
    I really wish I could post what this is about :eek:

If you don't like what I put on here then fuck off. I don't care what people think about someone having a good night. What I find funny is people try to rip me, then send friend's request in inboxes. Hashtag Take control of yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

I cane in here to post some stuff off that page too! Although i do not agree with people sharing that girl's photo album around FB, it's bullying and i don't know why people think it's OK.

Edit: how do you post screenshots from a phone to this?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement