Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,485 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Girl on New Year's Day puts up a pic of a healthy smoothie with #newyearnewme. She did the same the day after with the same hashtag.

Yesterday she got tagged in a comment regarding some a video of some cats and she replies "I'm so drnk no can't cope wit dem xx"

#newyearsameoldattentionseekingyou

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I’m halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man….I could be eating a slow learner."

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I’m halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man….I could be eating a slow learner."

Or I could be a slow learner

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Ive heard of complete n utter ****ebags mother a god im here laughn the person whos reportn me can obviously see my posts so heres one yea b d big person grow a set a balls n knock me ****n door im at home now dis minute call n tell me wat ur ****n problem is ill b waitn in all nite so i am ..

either that or go get urself a life cos if u actually sit bk n think ur obviously sittn at home on ur fat ****n ass been a complete n utter ****ebag sad **** .... so come on ill b waitn for a knock on me door ... ur doing nutin but amusing me .....
    laughed at sad ****

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

ur doing nutin but amusing me .....

And reportn them obviously. I wonder if they were reporting them for crimes against spelling. If they did go to the house I doubt they could understand what this person was trying to say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

jimmii wrote: »
    And reportn them obviously. I wonder if they were reporting them for crimes against spelling. If they did go to the house I doubt they could understand what this person was trying to say.

Someone is reporting her photos saying they contain nudity, they don't. But anyway it's been an on going drama for a few days, she's ranting a few times a day about something that apparently amuses her, the 'r u ok hun' replies are also flooding in, so much drama!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭valoren

Ive heard of complete n utter ****ebags mother a god im here laughn the person whos reportn me can obviously see my posts so heres one yea b d big person grow a set a balls n knock me ****n door im at home now dis minute call n tell me wat ur ****n problem is ill b waitn in all nite so i am ..

either that or go get urself a life cos if u actually sit bk n think ur obviously sittn at home on ur fat ****n ass been a complete n utter ****ebag sad **** .... so come on ill b waitn for a knock on me door ... ur doing nutin but amusing me .....
    laughed at sad ****

That's the classic "I've been outwitted and called out on my behaviour so I better resort to the come and have a go if you think your hard enough" defence right there. CHECK MATE!

Someone is reporting her photos saying they contain nudity, they don't. But anyway it's been an on going drama for a few days, she's ranting a few times a day about something that apparently amuses her, the 'r u ok hun' replies are also flooding in, so much drama!

Ah I see I just assumed it was to the Gardai given the quality of the rant! What a bizarre response to something so irrelevant! If my pictures were being reported like that I would give less than 0 fks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

jimmii wrote: »
    Ah I see I just assumed it was to the Gardai given the quality of the rant! What a bizarre response to something so irrelevant! If my pictures were being reported like that I would give less than 0 fks!

I'm confused...

rawn wrote: »
    I'm confused...

Its a thread full of confusion its ok!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,149 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I'm confused...

U Ok hun?

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Neil Issagum

PARlance wrote: »
    I'm confused...

U Ok hun?
    inbox me xoxo

inbox me xoxo

Telpme

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,817 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Telpme

Telpus

Loughc wrote: »
    Telpus

Telpevre1

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭chickenlicken2

We recently had a family bereavement and there's already been a handful of people leaving RIP messages on the page of the deceased. This is something I don't get at all. I don't really understand why people do this, different strokes and all that but to me it's quite uncomfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

^ sorry for your loss.

I'm on that anyone know group but am thinking of leaving it because the vast majority of posters can't spell or use proper grammar for ****. A post just now says:

"Anyone know if eastenders is on toni?????"

I mean come on, just type the extra 3 letters it won't kill ya :( and earlier there was a post asking whether to send a 4 year old child to school or wait til they're 5. Someone replied and it was all fine except she used "skool" :(:(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Yep, too lazy to type "ght" so we put a few question marks extra.....

Logic... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

We recently had a family bereavement and there's already been a handful of people leaving RIP messages on the page of the deceased. This is something I don't get at all. I don't really understand why people do this, different strokes and all that but to me it's quite uncomfortable.

Sorry for your loss. It's kind of bizarre to me why people do that but it reminds me of this piece by Anthony Jeselnik...

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

the galway advertiser fb page is chronic for this.....if a death is reported for reason , sad as all as it is , the 354 RIP's just make me squirm uncomfortably. and its the same people the whole time , its like they are lurking on the page waiting for people to die

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭LittleMuppet

'Awh Dave Bowey is ded :`( I'm devo. Need 2 watch labrenth nw an have ah good cry :`( RIP Mr Bowey‘

'Awh Dave Bowey is ded :`( I'm devo. Need 2 watch labrenth nw an have ah good cry :`( RIP Mr Bowey‘

Better than the ones I have seen shared

http://www.funnyjunk.com/Rip+david+zowie/funny-pictures/5796811/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,319 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I know a lad who started getting all those RIP messages when somebody with the same name (albeit 40 years older) who lived in the same area died. He answered the first few explaining it wasn't him but the neighbour and that how he could see how the confusion arose.

But them RIPs they kept on comin'.
    So, a couple of days later he put up a picture of himself holding the days newspaper with the comment "don't worry I'm still with ye lol".
    The first two replies he got were "yes you are still with us in our hearts" and "you will always be with us looking down on us".

He gave up after that and just thanked anybody who sympathised with him on his death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

I know a lad who started getting all those RIP messages when somebody with the same name (albeit 40 years older) who lived in the same area died. He answered the first few explaining it wasn't him but the neighbour and that how he could see how the confusion arose.

So, a couple of days later he put up a picture of himself holding the days newspaper with the comment "don't worry I'm still with ye lol".
    The first two replies he got were "yes you are still with us in our hearts" and "you will always be with us looking down on us".

He gave up after that and just thanked anybody who sympathised with him on his death.

I actually am giggling away on the bus about this! Poor fella!

"Congrats to mii sxcii sister NAME and her man NAME who is expecting dr 2nd baby gby hunnii xxxxxxx kiss emoticon"

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I understand everything but gby? Why are there so many i's?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Tom_Barry

That is brilliant !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,149 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

God bless you?

I thought she was getting all roman numerals with us with "mii sxcii".... what year was that again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

She's having a gayby. A gay baby. All the rage these days amongst the sxcii hunniis.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I guess she still thinks she's on Bebo. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement