Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Fieldog wrote: »
    Wud like to say have a grate day at ##### crisinin, sorry cant be der but I will be home on leev in June....

That's embarrassininininin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Both from the same person:
    Haven't ate a thing the last 4 days and wat I did came back up but today I was grand and have the most lovely dinner mushroom stroganoff green beans and mash. Just thought I would share no reason just that I'm a ****ing deadly cook lol
    I have a bright spark (Child 1), a snowflake (Child 2) and a little piece of dinamite (Child 3) imagine the three going off all at once it wud be like a scene from ****ing Frozen.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Wow, just f**king wow
    Referendum may 22 .. Why I'm voting No !! ..
    .. They are endless amount of reasons why I'm voting NO on may the 22th some of which I previously posted on my timeline.. But the icing on the cake would have to be the fact that the government are behind this campaign and all the parties .If we have learned anything from the last 15 years in Ireland Its that the Irish government do not serve the Irish people !..
    May 22th has very little to do with equality and freedom ,when one thinks of all the governments . Across globe over the last few years, freedom is not what comes to my mind !!. .. People may think there separate issus of course there not , the government only serve there own agenda ,its the nature of the beast !!...For all the Flock voting yes ,I would be very surprised , if you didn't have a Victory ,the government spend 20 million on it ,there it to win it!..
    Its impossible to fully understand there agenda ,until one realises that we leave In a World of illusions. Spun by dreams of fear and hate ,For as long as people believe in the nightmare , It well have power of use !! ..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭De Bhál

Cormac... wrote: »
    Wow, just f**king wow

wow, who's got the time in their lives to dream up this stuff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭DVDM93

Cormac... wrote: »
    Wow, just f**king wow

It's worrying that most of the spelling in that is correct yet the person is still, quite clearly, very stupid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

its the commas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Ugh. Someone shared this today.
    https://m.facebook.com/home.php?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.ie%2Fsearch&refid=8&_rdr#!/JordanJansenMusic/photos/a.10150383755079588.374852.233745389587/10152667935104588/?type=1&source=48

Cue lots of people commenting "Hello" underneath. Just waiting for the "Hiya hun, luvz ya" posts. It's not as bad as some of the stuff on here, but it is annoying. And I'm so f*cking sick of minions!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

anna080 wrote: »
    Why do people hashtag on facebook?

Facebook uses hashtags now. Friend of mine showed me lately when we are at abbey road.

Put up #abbeyroad, click on it and it brings up everybody's posts who used that hashtag that day

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭El Diablo Blanco

DVDM93 wrote: »
    It's worrying that most of the spelling in that is correct yet the person is still, quite clearly, very stupid.

Not quite sure what I found more offensive; the armchair philosophising at the end, or the fact that the poster was completely incapable of differentiating between there, their or they're...

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Gerinspain

Was I the only one who was reading "twenty two-th of May" instead of twenty second?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

Gerinspain wrote:
    Was I the only one who was reading "twenty two-th of May" instead of twenty second?

Twenty seconth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

"Congratulations to my stunning hairdresser and her boyfriend on expection there first baby ! Your gone be a great mom"

Two short sentences and yet so many spelling errors!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

ratmouse wrote: »
    "Congratulations to my stunning hairdresser and her boyfriend on expection there first baby ! Your gone be a great mom"

Two short sentences and yet so many spelling errors!!

Those are some really odd spelling mistakes. She got some of the biggest words right and the simplest ones wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

DareGod wrote: »
    Those are some really odd spelling mistakes. She got some of the biggest words right and the simplest ones wrong.

I was thinking the exact same thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

That looks like autocorrect and a lack of proofreading to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

An utter loony is trying to make out that Derek Davis was nothing but a bully. He uses his like page and personal account to soapbox his innocuous statements. He's never posted about Derek Davis til now either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Ed Winchester

I've single Handley just kept kleenex in business for another 10 years..Greys Anatomy. ..]

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Something non grammar like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭lizzyman

What the actual **** is the story with lads standing in front of mirrors takin photos of themselves. For the love of christ what has happened to the human race.

Every so often your loved ones will open the door from Heaven, and visit you in a Dream. Just to say "Hello" and to remind you they are still with you, just in a different way.

Cracks appear on walls, so that the light can shine through to the other side

And I haven't even started on the Bob Marley quotes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Just after painting this wall,Not bad.....feeling proud

Followed by photos of him painting said wall in the house and a completed photo. It's blue, in case anybody else was dying of suspense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"happy bday son hope its a gud one ya little sh*t all the pain u put me thru all dem years ago an now your old enough for your first legall pint so get dat walla out an buy your mammy a pint ya hear me"

This poignant sentiment was accompanied by a the words "Happy Birthday" but get this...spelled out in cartoon willies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭lizzyman

fussyonion wrote: »
    "happy bday son hope its a gud one ya little sh*t all the pain u put me thru all dem years ago an now your old enough for your first legall pint so get dat walla out an buy your mammy a pint ya hear me"

This poignant sentiment was accompanied by a the words "Happy Birthday" but get this...spelled out in cartoon willies.

"hav a gud 1" in general makes me shudder.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

I shared this story from Waterford Whispers.

A friend posted:
    The man is entitled to voice his opinion, that's why its a referendum not a dictat. Beginning to swing no, with all this high horse bullying ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭wallywhittle

See u [insert name] ya dirty whore. Who do u think u are atal to go round talking about me givin me scandal callin me whores up around bunclody and every other town ur feekin everyone!! Walk on my face will ya. Dirty soft girl jealous fat burnt barqueued bastard. Burning your own self and blamin it on an innocent boy lookin for money. Hungry money grabbing bastard. Taken money of a sick boy who genuine not well. d filthy whore got caught feekin a 60year old married man travelling man dat sells furniture wannabe never will be. Bringin on married men for weeks blackmailing them for money not to tell der wife's! Ya rat bastard you can do what ya like to people and the minute someone says boo to u ya runs to the gaurds. Text men who have girlfriends and children callin der girlfriends tramps your the tramp with ur big hairy swampy goul. Ur all burnt out love dat ya hvata go with insert name a 16year old child dat don't know any better cuz nobody else wud have ya. Threatnin children must think someone afraid of u ya wake ferrite. Lyin around your house butt naked not even a sock on infront of a loads young fellas with ur bad burnt leg on display dat u done to urself yock!! In the back of vans and cars just lying there letting them all have Der way with ya u dirty bitch. I know a lot more than u think now and il keep goin now if u dnt stop ya big fishy flaps cuM bucket!! Around since ur 12 Nd 13 sellin urself knows dat for a fact aswell ya smelly prostitue nobody wants ya u Lonley dirty jealous whore dnt flatter urself to think any girl or boy or man or woman likes ya ‪#‎ScabbyBabby‬ ‪#‎burntout‬ ‪#‎walkingSTI‬ ‪#‎barbequed‬

^^^
    burnt barqueued bastard
    ur big hairy swampy goul
    ya wake ferrite
    ya big fishy flaps

That is the status that just kept on giving!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

See u [insert name] ya dirty whore. Who do u think u are atal to go round talking about me givin me scandal callin me whores up around bunclody and every other town ur feekin everyone!! Walk on my face will ya. Dirty soft girl jealous fat burnt barqueued bastard. Burning your own self and blamin it on an innocent boy lookin for money. Hungry money grabbing bastard. Taken money of a sick boy who genuine not well. d filthy whore got caught feekin a 60year old married man travelling man dat sells furniture wannabe never will be. Bringin on married men for weeks blackmailing them for money not to tell der wife's! Ya rat bastard you can do what ya like to people and the minute someone says boo to u ya runs to the gaurds. Text men who have girlfriends and children callin der girlfriends tramps your the tramp with ur big hairy swampy goul. Ur all burnt out love dat ya hvata go with insert name a 16year old child dat don't know any better cuz nobody else wud have ya. Threatnin children must think someone afraid of u ya wake ferrite. Lyin around your house butt naked not even a sock on infront of a loads young fellas with ur bad burnt leg on display dat u done to urself yock!! In the back of vans and cars just lying there letting them all have Der way with ya u dirty bitch. I know a lot more than u think now and il keep goin now if u dnt stop ya big fishy flaps cuM bucket!! Around since ur 12 Nd 13 sellin urself knows dat for a fact aswell ya smelly prostitue nobody wants ya u Lonley dirty jealous whore dnt flatter urself to think any girl or boy or man or woman likes ya ‪#‎ScabbyBabby‬ ‪#‎burntout‬ ‪#‎walkingSTI‬ ‪#‎barbequed‬
    I may be wrong, but do these two people not get on?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

That's repulsive talk. Who are these people?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

God above in heaven tonight who are these people! Gave me a laugh though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Whats a "wake ferret"?

• Advertisement

Smidge wrote: »
    Whats a "wake ferret"?

It's 'weak ferret' but written with an accent. Think weeeeahk.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement