Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mahoganygas

Does any1 Else have a bug me mam dad are stuffering or it might just be food position

• Registered Users Posts: 31,845 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

We recently had a family bereavement and there's already been a handful of people leaving RIP messages on the page of the deceased. This is something I don't get at all. I don't really understand why people do this, different strokes and all that but to me it's quite uncomfortable.

The ones that freak me out are the pages of people who are dead and people they were acquainted with and didn't know they were dead send happy birthday wishes. I had to send a message to someone informing them that the person they sent happy birthday wishes and wishes for the future, was dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

And people wishing dead celebrities a happy birthday. How the fuck can they have a happy birthday. They are dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Fame and Demise

Does any1 Else have a bug me mam dad are stuffering or it might just be food position

That's not to be laughed at. I know a lad who put the peas on the left side of his plate and he couldn't get out of the bed for a week

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Nothing worse than 'stuffering' from food position. Of all the different positions, that's probably the worst

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭dollyk

I once sent my brother a text message to my brother to
    explain that I could not go to his twins party as things were tight
    that week and my mortgage was behind.
    I didnt know that he could put it as a message on his facebook page :eek:
    Serious we are in our 50s, I found out how to block :D
    Thanks to my children, and we havnt spoken since.
    Like why the need for that I ask.
    And some tit asked could they prank me because my number was showing.
    Im learning very fast now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

dollyk wrote: »
    I once sent my brother a text message to my brother to
    explain that I could not go to his twins party as things were tight
    that week and my mortgage was behind.
    I didnt know that he could put it as a message on his facebook page :eek:
    Serious we are in our 50s, I found out how to block :D
    Thanks to my children, and we havnt spoken since.
    Like why the need for that I ask.
    And some tit asked could they prank me because my number was showing.
    Im learning very fast now.

That is the strangest haiku I've ever read...

seems facebook changes people sometimes for the worse.

That is the strangest haiku I've ever read...

pmsl i had to google what a haiku was

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Oh my god. I think this is the only place I can post this. I'm quite flat chested and my younger sister is bigger so we always laugh about it. I came across THIS on Facebook so I shared it onto her page and HALF AN HOUR LATER I realised I had actually posted it on my EX BOYFRIEND'S page and I only realised when he LIKED it and commented with a "lol??" I broke his heart years ago and he's recently married.

Oh my God. Kill me now. I deleted it but the damage is done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

rawn wrote: »
    Oh my god. I think this is the only place I can post this. I'm quite flat chested and my younger sister is bigger so we always laugh about it. I came across THIS on Facebook so I shared it onto her page and HALF AN HOUR LATER I realised I had actually posted it on my EX BOYFRIEND'S page and I only realised when he LIKED it and commented with a "lol??" I broke his heart years ago and he's recently married.

I shouldn't laugh, but I am anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

Spectacular!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

To be fair, that's epic. The only thing for it is to keep posting tit related posts to his page to really mess with his head...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

I know a lad who started getting all those RIP messages when somebody with the same name (albeit 40 years older) who lived in the same area died. He answered the first few explaining it wasn't him but the neighbour and that how he could see how the confusion arose.

But them RIPs they kept on comin'.
    So, a couple of days later he put up a picture of himself holding the days newspaper with the comment "don't worry I'm still with ye lol".
    The first two replies he got were "yes you are still with us in our hearts" and "you will always be with us looking down on us".

He gave up after that and just thanked anybody who sympathised with him on his death.

Did this even happen though?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

This wordsmith and I have a facebook contact in common...
    Some nit bag reported me profile picture for nudity at 1218.. Report this as well.. Hope your ma is getting 6th balled by 2packies and a china man.. Yea ****ing pikey looking k*****r I wish you nothing bud bad luck you and ya family �� yea smelley KFC looking tramp��

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Karmella

stinkle wrote: »

Ha ha brilliant, I'm intrigued as to what a KFC looking tramp is supposed to look like :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

stinkle wrote: »

They may other have their pictures but at least they have their class.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

"It's been so long gone and between I was a baby when I lost my mother id give everyday and night every and every penny and my own eyesight to see that women again the day she fell I learned to spell I miss you so much my only discipline angel drive someday I'll arrive"

I'd love to know what a discipline angel drive is?!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,007 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

nikpmup wrote: »
    "It's been so long gone and between I was a baby when I lost my mother id give everyday and night every and every penny and my own eyesight to see that women again the day she fell I learned to spell I miss you so much my only discipline angel drive someday I'll arrive"

I'd love to know what a discipline angel drive is?!

She also says shed give up her eyesight to see her again.

Surely you wouldn't see her if your blind !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Could she mean disciple? I'm intrigued by 'the day she fell, I learned to spell', did the mother fall over an unused dictionary or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Kovu wrote: »
    Could she mean disciple? I'm intrigued by 'the day she fell, I learned to spell', did the mother fall over an unused dictionary or something?

She either did not learn to spell, or she has more than one mother

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

Kovu wrote: »

Who knows what goes on in the mind of a poet?!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

bluewolf wrote: »
    She either did not learn to spell, or she has more than one mother

I'm wishing she learned some punctuation, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"Sick been in hospital at this stage! Good news is Im all stitched up very sore but whats life and thats me and babies done forever. in love with Kaydabell but if it means been stuck in the coom again then shel be an lonely child sorrynotsorry #sore #stitches #theregoesmeweekend"-checked in at The Coombe Women's Maternity Hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

fussyonion wrote: »
    "Sick been in hospital at this stage! Good news is Im all stitched up very sore but whats life and thats me and babies done forever. in love with Kaydabell but if it means been stuck in the coom again then shel be an lonely child sorrynotsorry #sore #stitches #theregoesmeweekend"-checked in at The Coombe Women's Maternity Hospital.
    Kaydabell? Is that a name?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Kaydabell? Is that a name?

I'm afraid so.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

fussyonion wrote: »
    I'm afraid so.
    *sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I hope she asks you to be godmother to Kaydlebelle , fussy, then we can all have a bit of crack slagging you!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭The Sun King

I wouldn't call a cheap cheese spread Kaydabelle, never mind a child.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭via4

Dat council is a ****in joke I have to wait a week for someone to come out and look at d heating and if it's d boiler it will take 3 weeks we will freeze to death it's warmer outside ffs

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement