Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Not a post exactly, more a type of poster.

I love people who organise fights with strangers on FB and try to make it out that they are gangland bosses.

'U don't kno me. I cn hav it arangd dat u gt 2 kno mee.'

Tosspots.

Ha ha ha! I don't have anyone like this on my friend list but that is absolute poetry.

I overheard a conversation lately where one person was complaining to their friend that they weren't getting enough likes on their photos. The friend suggested that it was because she had uploaded 57 photos from a single evening in with her friend and ain't no one got time for that. The uploader didn't seem convinced that that was the reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

Spotted on a friend of a friend's page:

Came up to Dublin today to buy a jumper and some Wrangler jeans and as I was walking down an alleyway I saw a guard taking a chicken sandwich off a homeless woman. And I stood their in my new jeans confused as to what to do. Will I tell the guard to give her back her chicken roll? Bad enough taking it off someone who's going home to eat it but your one was homeless. It was a bit **** but then as I was thinking about it I realised it wasn't really the guards fault either. The ones to blame are Enda Kenny and the boys. What the **** are they at? I worked as a foreman in Galway telling lads how to build a shed properly. The place went to **** cos I didn't know what I was at. I got fired. I went back and apologised to all the lads on the site that I'd ****ed them over. Kenny should do the same. On the bus back now to Mayo very angry because not only is Enda Kenny a fellow Mayo man, but also cos I bought the wrangler jeans a size too small so I've got a dose of moose knuckle. Bye

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

'U don't kno me. I cn hav it arangd dat u gt 2 kno mee.'

Are you sure that's not some form of semi-literate flirting?

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Neil Issagum

4 hours up and 4 hours down just to buy a jumper and a pair of jeans!? Don't they have shops in Mayo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

It sounds like something that should have been posted on the 8th of December (and if there wasn't a reference to Enda, in the mid-nineties!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Spotted on a friend of a friend's page:

Came up to Dublin today to buy a jumper and some Wrangler jeans and as I was walking down an alleyway I saw a guard taking a chicken sandwich off a homeless woman. And I stood their in my new jeans confused as to what to do. Will I tell the guard to give her back her chicken roll? Bad enough taking it off someone who's going home to eat it but your one was homeless. It was a bit **** but then as I was thinking about it I realised it wasn't really the guards fault either. The ones to blame are Enda Kenny and the boys. What the **** are they at? I worked as a foreman in Galway telling lads how to build a shed properly. The place went to **** cos I didn't know what I was at. I got fired. I went back and apologised to all the lads on the site that I'd ****ed them over. Kenny should do the same. On the bus back now to Mayo very angry because not only is Enda Kenny a fellow Mayo man, but also cos I bought the wrangler jeans a size too small so I've got a dose of moose knuckle. Bye

That was posted by Owen Colgan a.k.a this guy from Hardy Bucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

That was posted by Owen Colgan a.k.a this guy from Hardy Bucks.

:o That shows me. Slightly relieved that's not real!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Sum pple in dis twn think im fukn blind and fukn stupid but Il just bied my time on dis One and it will be dealt with when da time is rite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mahoganygas

"Stacey ***** cheatin pox so wat ever poore cnut ends up wit her b Carful mad tab junky of a thing"

"U alri cuz"

"Ye just sigl again feels fukkin great x"

"A tatll change next week ha x"

"O no i mean it time to tink of me wonr be no tramps controlin me cuz"

"Pm"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

4 hours up and 4 hours down just to buy a jumper and a pair of jeans!? Don't they have shops in Mayo?

They have shops all right, but they ran out of Wrangler jeans around 1989, like most of the rest of the civilised world.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

Not dumb or great but a FB friend has had a picture of his stillborn baby as his profile pic for several months now. I forgot about it until I just saw it again now. Fairly surprising no one has reported.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

"I get a sense of pride and achievement when my boss catches me actually doing work."

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

"A guy sends you a friend request. You don’t know him, but he’s got a cute profile picture, so you accept his friend request.
    It’s your baby girl’s first day of school. She looks SO cute in her new outfit you just have to take a picture and put it on Facebook so all your friends and family can see.
    You’re so excited dropping her off that you ‘Check in’ to her school on FB saying
    ‘I can’t believe how big she’s gotten. Time sure flies. One proud momma/daddy right here’.
    Meanwhile, the mystery guy whose friend request you hurriedly accepted earlier this morning is saving that picture you posted of your daughter in her cute new outfit to his phone and texting it to 60 other grown men across the world with the caption –

‘American Female. Age 5.
    Brown Hair. Black Eyes.
    $5,000-‘.
    Not only did you provide a picture of your little girl to a child trafficker, you’ve handed him the name and exact location of her school on a silver cyber platter.
    You go to pick her up at 3:00 this afternoon, but she’s nowhere to be found.
    Little do you know, your precious baby girl was sold to a 43 years old pedophile before you even stepped foot off campus this morning, and now she’s on her way to South Africa with a bag over her head, confused, terrified and crying because a man she’s never seen before picked her up from school, and now she doesn’t know where her parents are, where she’s going, or what’s gonna happen to her.
    STOP ADDING STRANGERS ON FACEBOOK
    and
    STOP
    posting everything about your life on Facebook.
    Avoid keeping children’s pictures as profile picture.
    Please SHARE it for the sake of all kids and parents."

• Registered Users Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I feel I have deja vu reading that.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Black eyes, someone should report that mother

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

After 2 years I have found my password for my ipad I feel like I've won the flipping lottery lol. Mercury is going forwards whoop x

some of the comments
    Mercury is going forwards helps you find things thats lost? xx

I'd been trying for months to use something then last week I spent 2 and half days 27 passwords to get into something, totally agree xxxxxxxx

That's fate X good times my lovely x

I feel like if won lottery after geting good news from hospital after my wee procdure

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

pc7 wrote: »
    Black eyes, someone should report that mother

Hah! I just want to get me a 'silver cyber platter'.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,318 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

wee procdure

Sounds painful.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

[QUOTE=snickerpuss;98533727.
    STOP ADDING STRANGERS ON FACEBOOK
    and
    STOP
    posting everything about your life on Facebook.
    Avoid keeping children’s pictures as profile picture.
    Please SHARE it for the sake of all kids and parents."[/QUOTE]

... and ....

don't swim in the sea.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Person 1: Oh no not another...

[Link to an article about Joe Cocker passing away]

Comments underneath:

Person 2: I thought he died already
    Person 2: He died in 2014
    Person 1: Oh **** not again why do they do that ...
    Person 3: Omg they are all going xxx rip
    Person 2: I'd be deleting this post Lolol
    Person 1: Haha alright give a girl a break .... Lol
    Person 4: He's bin dead some time.
    Person 1: I know ...everyone has told me ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,373 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Omg i cannot believe how well my sister kiera looks were in nannys now with her prod is not a ggod enuff word

I'm kind of thinking its a cattle prod , but open to suggestions.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,453 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

^^^
    Proud, I believe!

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

She's so good she looks Protestant

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

mansize wrote: »
    She's so good she looks Protestant

Well we are a good looking bunch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

An important public health message

• Registered Users Posts: 10,318 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

RainyDay wrote: »
    An important public health message

That's just sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Hope everyone is enjoying there free Dominos tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Sure am, along with my free Xbox and free iPhone.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,817 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I can't enjoy mine. I ever said amen on a post about Jesus earlier and now I can't find the post.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

:D:D:D

"I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof."

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement