Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

rawn wrote: »

Why does he keep spelling "Deise" wrong?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I'm lost can someone explain that one to me? took me a while to get Chihuahua but I'm getting nowhere with this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

pc7 wrote: »
    I'm lost can someone explain that one to me?

Someone who clearly is suffering from the neurological effects of zika is saying it's all about big pharma.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,600 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

I probably need to get a life but this really bugs me the amount of O'Connor's, O'Brien's, O'Neill's etc that can't be arsed to spell their surname properly on their Facebook account

Oconnor
    OConnor
    O Connor
    oconnor
    oConnor

I thought people sometimes did this on purpose to avoid being found through searches on facebook.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Someone who clearly is suffering from the neurological effects of zika is saying it's all about big pharma.

:eek: Disease that's how they were spelling disease!!! pmsl I thought it was something to do with 'The Deise' waterford :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

pc7 wrote: »
    I'm lost can someone explain that one to me? took me a while to get Chihuahua but I'm getting nowhere with this one.

OK, the mosquitos have a disease, the pigs have a disease, I won't be surprised if the cows get a disease. I just think there are scientists out there stirring up diseases so that they get the good part of something and we get the shitty end of the stick.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,346 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

rawn wrote: »

that got a like

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

lawred2 wrote: »
    that got a like

I really want to see the two comments it got :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

maudgonner wrote: »
    OK, the mosquitos have a disease, the pigs have a disease, I won't be surprised if the cows get a disease. I just think there are scientists out there stirring up diseases so that they get the good part of something and we get the shitty end of the stick.

...Thank you for that translation, I was totally lost!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭cowboyBuilder

This thread is equally funny,frightening and depressing !

if that's even possible ! :D:o :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Neil Issagum

osarusan wrote: »
    I thought people sometimes did this on purpose to avoid being found through searches on facebook.

No they're just thick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

"I'm not against gay people in the slightest...... My question is though, how do the penises fit into each other???"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

"I'm not against gay people in the slightest...... My question is though, how do the penises fit into each other???"

You know the way you pair socks? That's how it works…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

I probably need to get a life but this really bugs me the amount of O'Connor's, O'Brien's, O'Neill's etc that can't be arsed to spell their surname properly on their Facebook account

Oconnor
    OConnor
    O Connor
    oconnor
    oConnor
    osarusan wrote: »

Hiding from the T1000.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,834 ✭✭✭Cake Man

Woman #1 with Woman #2 and Woman #3 at Café XYZ

"enjoying a cuppa"

Woman #2: "had to be done Woman #1"
    Woman #1: "def"
    *sometime later*
    Woman #1: "did you like it"
    Woman #2: "Loved it thought it would be busier glad it wasn't though"
    Woman #1: "no the girls said it was busier before"

Fcuking riveting conversations and felt it necessary to discuss it over FB as opposed to face to face when they were with each other in the café

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

"Trust is a feeling, not a checklist. Doing everything we say does not automatically earn trust. And making mistakes doesn't lose it either." - Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Deep, man. #wånker

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

nikpmup wrote:
    "Trust is a feeling, not a checklist. Doing everything we say does not automatically earn trust. And making mistakes doesn't lose it either." - Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Trust is hard to earn, but very easy to lose.

Just like patience with FB bulls***

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Tell him to get himself some thrust, Might help him complete his life journey quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

"n all honest show me sum1 Hus not pissed n a glass n I show u a lyer "

I'm guessing in relation to yesterday's Cheltenham antics.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,771 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

tupenny wrote: »
    "n all honest show me sum1 Hus not pissed n a glass n I show u a lyer "

In all honesty, show me someone who has not pissed in a glass and I'll show you a liar.

Stay classy bud. Stay classy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

My own mother just shared a post about cinnamon and honey curing ALL diseases

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Lucyfur wrote: »

Tell her you have a tablespoon of cinnamon every morning and it does wonders for your digestive system and that she should do the same thing.

Tell her you have a tablespoon of cinnamon every morning and it does wonders for your digestive system and that she should do the same thing.

and film herself

Oh someone else from our hometown posted that last year. Supposedly cinnamon cures cancer, very responsible post altogether!

Oh someone else from our hometown posted that last year. Supposedly cinnamon cures cancer, very responsible post altogether!

To be honest if I saw that post - I wouldn't see it as the lady giving out medical advice rather she had just baked a nice batch of cinnamon cookies and was feeling good about herself..

Not that she was actually saying cinnamon and honey cure all...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Technically extracts of cinammon, curcumin, rosemary (I could continue with this list of natural compounds) CAN kill cancer cells in a lab. But it's extracts, not the bottle of herbs you buy in tesco. Eating a bottle of rosemary is not going to cure anything, unless your ailment is chronic constipation. Then it might help.

lawred2 wrote: »
    To be honest if I saw that post - I wouldn't see it as the lady giving out medical advice rather she had just baked a nice batch of cinnamon cookies and was feeling good about herself..

Not that she was actually saying cinnamon and honey cure all...
    The post actually lists all the things honey and cinnamon are known to cure. It's a year since I saw the post, but there are LOTS of serious illnesses mentioned and IIRC, a tagline along the lines of "what big pharma don't want you to know. So yeah, she just baked with cinnamon and honey, sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,442 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

I know I've just unfriended her.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

If you believed Facebook, vinegar, honey, and bread soda are the cure for all the illnesses in the world

• Advertisement

The post actually lists all the things honey and cinnamon are known to cure. It's a year since I saw the post, but there are LOTS of serious illnesses mentioned and IIRC, a tagline along the lines of "what big pharma don't want you to know. So yeah, she just baked with cinnamon and honey, sure.

Think we're talking about two different facebook posts... my bad

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement