Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

3 mounts together bbe your the best gf ever i love you so much to the moon and back i cant wait to see what the future holds for us your one in a million your the best thing that happend me i love you

To which his girlfriend replied "Thanks baby 3 months to long for my likein haha im the best because you finally found someone that aint a Syco haha thanks for everything your the best i love you"

I would admonish these people to use contraception at least 100 percent of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

This is a comment on a picture on Facebook where a girl is going on about her 'x'.
    I've no problem with what's being said but read for yourself.

I'm so sorri (name) ur pain must be eminence he's scum and carma will deal with him .. Be proud of u for bein his mum and forget d other devil person hell get his cum upended don't u worrie darling I love u and proud to be ur friend xx

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

'His cum upended'

I'm laughing for the day now :)

mackeire wrote: »
    This is a comment on a picture on Facebook where a girl is going on about her 'x'.

I'm so sorri (name) ur pain must be eminence he's scum and carma will deal with him .. Be proud of u for bein his mum and forget d other devil person hell get his cum upended don't u worrie darling I love u and proud to be ur friend xx

'I'm so sorry (name), your pain must be immense. He is scum and karma will deal with him. Be proud of yourself for bring his mum and forget about your evil ex. He will get his comeuppance. Don't you worry darling, I love you and I'm proud to be your friend. Xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Hannibelle Smeeeth

'If you can tell your story and you havent cried, it means you have truly healed'

:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

'If you can tell your story and you havent cried, it means you have truly healed'

:mad:

- Marilyn Monroe?

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I'm very confused. Is she his ex or his mother :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Paddy Cow wrote: »

Both

• Registered Users Posts: 11,364 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Valentina wrote: »
    Wow, what a car crash of a thread :eek:

Worst part is, when I looked her up I found out we have 3 mutual friends! :(
    Yup, I have one mutual friend as well. My tool of an ex. Christ I read some of the ramblings on that page, she has serious issues.

Paddy Cow wrote: »

I reckon she is talking about a male ex, but the 'be proud ' craic is referencing the fact that they have a male child together.

I hope so anyway otherwise it's a complete mess altogether .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

comment on a photo of a smouldering gorse fire
    I am all into equinox and solstice fires on the hill tops in sacred ceremony to all our relations but this takes it a bit far dont you think and some how seems so unsacred xxx om hrim klim namaha xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

I managed to inhale curry powder (don't ask) on reading that and after the choking fit had subsided...I had no idea what she was on about, but cum upended sounded like some really bizarre suggestion on contraception to avoid creating anything else like this person she despises so much.

Oh good gravy, that Meaghar thread that people were talking about on the last page has just been updated and it's glorious. In a "wow are you one crazy lady" way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭stoplooklisten

Unlike those two pilot trolling f*ckwits who clogged up this thread yesterday with facts and opinions that nobody asked them for.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

Unlike those two pilot trolling f*ckwits who clogged up this thread yesterday with facts and opinions that nobody asked them for.

:pac:

I loved that bit!

God forbid anyone toss any facts her way. She's got a BAeroEng degree after all!

And a doctorate, apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭wonga77

They must be handing them out, she doesnt seem all that sharp...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Read a post on a shop's page that was written by a woman who was treated quite badly in the shop. It was followed by a bunch of 'sue them' comments, including one woman who reckons she should sue for 'deformation of character'.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭gutenberg

Some of the comments on this post are hilarious. Maybe it's a poor marketing choice by An Post, but still...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

I just wanted to share something interesting with you ...The first picture was taken last spring equinox and we had a solar eclipse and this orange orb appeared and i was in the dancing mood too .. and the second picture was taken a this spring equinox and the orange orb appeared again exactly a year later but never any other time in any other photo not orange orbs any way ... and yes i have the urge to dance again hmmm interesting ... well i thought so lol as last year i jokingly called it my dancing powers .. Blessings of to do mundane tasks maybe dance later ..

some people just happen to live on another planet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭Stigura

When The Cranberries brought out " Linger " .....

Some bint posted: " Yeah. It's quite good. Catchy. Oh but why that phoney, put on Irish accent?! "

It was bloody gorgeous! Slowly, slowly, slowly, I let my eyes move down to savour the inevitable. The exquisite public coup de grace .....

And there it was: " Er ... They are Irish. "

Crushed, by three little words! :D I'll bet she closed her account after that one! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Stigura wrote: »

Some bint posted: " Yeah. It's quite good. Catchy. Oh but why that phoney, put on Irish accent?! "

It was bloody gorgeous! Slowly, slowly, slowly, I let my eyes move down to savour the inevitable. The exquisite public coup de grace .....

Crushed, by three little words! :D I'll bet she closed her account after that one! :pac:

I didn't know Facebook's been going since 1993. You learn something new everyday…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Posted? On Facebook like? In 1993?

Edit: That feckin' kunst beat me to it. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,200 ✭✭✭maximoose

Linger came out in 1993, she probably closed it right after she got out of her time machine.

Edit: ^I bet that's the most "the cranberries linger" has been googled in a long time :pac:

Posted? On Facebook like? In 1993?

I know, I know. I thought it was only going about 12 years. I feel like such a square…

• Registered Users Posts: 6,453 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

1993 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭dub_skav

I think that happened in your head

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,771 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

El Weirdo wrote: »
    :confused:

The Heretic who made the original 'hypothetical' post has committed a grave crime against the self proclaimed "Queen of Limerick" by insinuating that The Queen of Limerick's Irish accent was put on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭stoplooklisten

dub_skav wrote: »

Headbook :pac:

You're older than you think Stigura!

dub_skav wrote: »

In your heeeead, in your heeeeeaaadddd, zombie-e-e-e-e!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

BattleCorp wrote: »
    The Heretic who made the original 'hypothetical' post has committed a grave crime against the self proclaimed "Queen of Limerick" by insinuating that The Queen of Limerick's Irish accent was put on.

But Linger was released in 1993.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement