Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,769 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

El Weirdo wrote: »
    But Linger was released in 1993.

They obviously used a time machine. Duhhhhhh. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭Stigura

:D Okay. Fair play, lads. I'm quite sure it was on one of these Lyrics sites? People were able to comment below it.

Sorry. I genuinely didn't realise this had to be absolutely and strictly confined to fb. My bad :o Still thought it was a delicious anecdote and worth the repeating though.

I can't play now then. Because I never go near fb :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Stigura wrote: »
    :D Okay. Fair play, lads. I'm quite sure it was on one of these Lyrics sites? People were able to comment below it.

Sorry. I genuinely didn't realise this had to be absolutely and strictly confined to fb. My bad :o Still thought it was a delicious anecdote and worth the repeating though.

I can't play now then. Because I never go near fb :(

Stop digging! Lyrics sites didn't really exist in 1993, when the Internet was restricted to a few geeks in their bedrooms yapping about Doom.

RainyDay wrote: »
    Stop digging!

Pardon me?! Sorry. I might make mistakes about the exact intention of a thread. But, I Do Not make sh!t up, just to post on a thread.

Now, how about You start digging. And come back here with the proof that what ye say is correct ~ and I'm a Liar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Shít got weird

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

<sniffle> Mommy and Daddy are fighting again…

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

maximoose wrote: »
    Linger came out in 1993, she probably closed it right after she got out of her time machine.

Edit: ^I bet that's the most "the cranberries linger" has been googled in a long time :pac:

Was last searched for in Alta Vista.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

• Registered Users Posts: 11,896 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Urgh, that prick again.

He just comes across as a massive wanker who loves the attention.

Paul Dacre? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Pardon me?! Sorry. I might make mistakes about the exact intention of a thread. But, I Do Not make sh!t up, just to post on a thread.

Now, how about You start digging. And come back here with the proof that what ye say is correct ~ and I'm a Liar.

Sorry, my mistake. I must have got it wrong. I guess you and the bint were both amongst the 0.28% of Irish people that were on the Internet in 1993;

http://www.indexmundi.com/facts/ireland/internet-users

Sorry about that.

You just got it wrong again. Presumptious sort, it would seem :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

"ME MY MAM AND SISTER HAVE THE HOLE WORKES IN ALREDY AS USUALL FOR **** COMMUN.BUT I WONT BE PAYING FOR A PARTY THAT NON OV US ARE EVEN INVITED TO HA THE NECK OV SUM PEOPLE,ILL BE HAVING MY SPECIAL DAY ON THE 2ND DAY IF THATS OK WITH SUM DELUSIONAL PEOPLE....LOL FOR REAL"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

When The Cranberries brought out " Linger " .....

Some bint posted: " Yeah. It's quite good. Catchy. Oh but why that phoney, put on Irish accent?! "

It was bloody gorgeous! Slowly, slowly, slowly, I let my eyes move down to savour the inevitable. The exquisite public coup de grace .....

And there it was: " Er ... They are Irish. "

Crushed, by three little words! :D I'll bet she closed her account after that one! :pac:
    In other unrelated fb news -

Back in their hayday, the Corrs were asked by a journalist how they all met :P:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    In other unrelated fb news -

Back in their hayday, the Corrs were asked by a journalist how they all met :P:pac:

...and the Carter Twins were asked the same question!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I know nobody will read my status but sometimes, when I'm bored, I get wrapped up in my tutu, put a giant horn on my head, lather sparkles all over myself and prance around the kitchen pretending I'm a magical unicorn!

No doubt one of those "you've been tagged, raise awareness for <insert random cause> now and keep it secret from everyone tee hee hee I'm so funny"

• Registered Users Posts: 13 violet ray

some people just happen to live on another planet

planet lost your magic in your own life maybe so much so you judge others while you chain smoke and bash a plastic keyboard all day never been here before is it planet lazy Troll ,,,,,,,,,, humans ,,, lots to learn still i see judgement is an ugly trait ... interesting you know the person who posted the ... DUMB,.. quote wouldnt be jealousy would it she seems rather nice and rescues horses i know her well kind .. long time since you danced i see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

violet ray wrote: »
    planet lost your magic in your own life maybe so much so you judge others while you chain smoke and bash a plastic keyboard all day never been here before is it planet lazy Troll ,,,,,,,,,, humans ,,, lots to learn still i see judgement is an ugly trait ... interesting you know the person who posted the ... DUMB,.. quote wouldnt be jealousy would it she seems rather nice and rescues horses i know her well kind .. long time since you danced i see

Found the dancing orb lady :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

violet ray wrote:

I've read this three times and now my head hurts.

some people just happen to live on another planet
    Kovu wrote: »
    Found the dancing orb lady :pac:

lol yay happy people have alot to dance about not bitch about hahahahah not so dumb eh x

• Advertisement

lol yay happy people have alot to dance about not bitch about hahahahah not so dumb eh x

I'll take your word for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,447 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

dee_mc wrote: »
    ...and the Carter Twins were asked the same question!

Yep. By Tony Fenton.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

RonanP77 wrote: »

Janet, you lost your magic in your own life so much, that you judge others while you chain smoke and bash a plastic keyboard all day.

You have never been here before, have you, Janet, you lazy Troll?

Some humans have lots to learn I see...

Judgement is an ugly trait...

It is interesting, you know.

The person who posted the dumb quote wouldnt be jealousy, would she? She seems rather nice and rescues horses. I know her well, kind of...

It's been a long time since you danced, I see

Makes sense now :)

I'll take your word for it.
    wonski wrote: »
    Janet, you lost your magic in your own life so much, that you judge others while you chain smoke and bash a plastic keyboard all day.

You have never been here before, have you, Janet, you lazy Troll?

Some humans have lots to learn I see...

Judgement is an ugly trait...

It is interesting, you know.

The person who posted the dumb quote wouldnt be jealousy, would she? She seems rather nice and rescues horses. I know her well, kind of...

It's been a long time since you danced, I see

Makes sense now :)
    yes janet theres nought as queer as folk pass me the pills brain hurts why are we doing this as she jerked off with a leisurley gait lol just to make you all feel better

yes janet theres nought as queer as folk pass me the pills brain hurts why are we doing this as she jerked off with a leisurley gait lol just to make you all feel better

I'm going to go talk to my cows, they make more sense.

RonanP77 wrote: »

translate it how you like after a head ache pill lol

I'm going to go talk to my cows, they make more sense.

can i come lol i am great at cows

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

can i come lol i am great at cows

Do you rescue them or what? :)

wonski wrote: »
    Do you rescue them or what? :)
    aww i did once my neighbours heifer was stuck in a holly root in a ditch i got a notion to go there and drink my tea and there it was but it had broken hips poor pettine i rescue horses tho

• Advertisement

aww i did once my neighbours heifer was stuck in a holly root in a ditch i got a notion to go there and drink my tea and there it was but it had broken hips poor pettine i rescue horses tho

Talk to them tho
    if you need a cow whisperer

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement